Does VGC need another server upgrade?

Posted by Proto Man

Every time I click around, I have to hit the re-fresh button to make the page load up. No it's not just me, I have more than one computer, and I have to deal with this on both.

Posted by Klarth

I get this problem on all vbulletin-based forums, but I think this is due to my school's lan setup.

Posted by Hyper

I'm on a non-networked desktop and I don't get this problem.

Posted by Scorpion

No problems here.

Posted by Axis

[COLOR=Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS]No problems here either. Maybe its your internet.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by Poco

I had that problem, but after a while it just stopped.

Posted by Arczu

I haven't had this problem either...

But that is a strange problem. What browser are yuou using there, Proto?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Dyers Eve][B]No, never got it. We just got an upgrade 11 months ago. :([/b]

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm networked, but I've never had this problem.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Majesty: Whoa, and all this time I thought we were all on the same internet!

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]I just realized how stupid my comment was.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Never happens to me.

Posted by Prince Redon

It used to happen to me all the time when I had AOL, but I switched from AOL and I havn't had any problems since.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Hyper: I'm on a non-networked desktop and I don't get this problem.

-_-' Why am I not suprised?

Anyhow I am using IE 6 (please don't tell me to change). Both the computers I surf the internet on have different internets, one is Verizon DSL, the other Comcast Cable. I only have the problem on VGC though, not at any other boards. I dunno, maybe it will go away. I think it only happens when VGC is really busy anyhow.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Hyper: I'm on a non-networked desktop and I don't get this problem.

Ditto.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Then the problem must be a compatablity issuse between your OS and maybe a program like norton in conjunction with vbulliten.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoting Angelwing: I'm networked, but I've never had this problem.

Same.

Posted by Jesse Smith

It's ur ISP. Upgrade!!! Atleast we NEVER get the mySQL errors!!!!! Me have good server!!!!! Any one remember the last time the server was down longer than 30 seconds???!!!!

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Jesse Smith: It's ur ISP. Upgrade!!! Atleast we NEVER get the mySQL errors!!!!! Me have good server!!!!! Any one remember the last time the server was down longer than 30 seconds???!!!!

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I have to hand it to you Jesse, I have never seen the server down...You must be doing something right.[/COLOR]

Posted by orange echidna

I haven't been here for long but I haven't had any problems with this website so far.

Posted by Cena

probely its your internet just re program your computer and start over on the internet setup

Posted by sniper

I reccomend going to Dell and buying a new internet!!!

I don't have this problem on either home PC's, and the school connection is fine as well.