My lurkings have unearthed something.

Posted by Fadedblood

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=14951

Don't know if you guys give a ****, but here you go.

Posted by Ant

"stupid is as stupid does"

Posted by Corrupt

I think we're perfectly able to view that thread on our own, it's just that nobody gives enough of a **** about Poco to bother posting in it. (although personally, I have absolutely nothing against the guy)

Posted by Fadedblood

Quoting Corrupt: I think we're perfectly able to view that thread on our own, it's just that nobody gives enough of a **** about Poco to bother posting in it. (although personally, I have absolutely nothing against the guy)

Didn't say you werent perfectly able.

Posted by Corrupt

[quote=Fadedblood]Didn't say you werent perfectly able.

Then why did you create a whole new thread about it when we could've just dealt with the thread on our own? Either that or we could just completely ignore it, because like I said before... [quote]it's just that nobody gives enough of a **** about Poco to bother posting in it.

Either way, it doesn't really matter. sorry if i don't make sense, i'm tired as f*ck

Posted by The Judge

Corrupt, stop being negative.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Czar Judge: Corrupt, stop being negative.

NO, NEVER

Posted by The Judge

Well ok. Then start being Communist.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Lurking In Silence - Xasthur.

COINCIDENCE?!

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Czar Judge: Well ok. Then start being Communist.

I'm actually gonna sit this trend out.

Posted by Klarth

Whoever did the Soviet Pichu wins.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I think that was pretty pointless, but so are most things in life. Life is pointless yet we live it anyway. Most of us are just too cowardly to commit suicide, me included. And I just added yet another pointless post in life.

Posted by Fadedblood

Why dont you put that pie as a pic in your siggy instead of a link?

Posted by Kiyoshi

I did. Don't you see it?! But the first time was an accident it was supposed to be a picture in the first place, so now it is.

Quoted post: I think that was pretty pointless, but so are most things in life. Life is pointless yet we live it anyway. Most of us are just too cowardly to commit suicide, me included. And I just added yet another pointless post in life.

Emofaggotry in my DA? Get the **** out.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Holy hell, she;s ****ing lucky that I didnt RIDE her into a ****ing sun or something.

fukken angry

Quoted post: Holy hell, she;s ****ing lucky that I didnt RIDE her into a ****ing sun or something.

more like unlucky, amirite?

wai-

Posted by Xenos

You guys are being rude. Stop it immediately.

**** you, whore.

Posted by Lord of Spam

No, it would be an angry, demeaning ride. And it wouldnt even be a sexual ride, either, so its not like she could bask in the bittersweet glory of a death caused by my phallus.

Fun Fact: As I was typing this, closer by NiN came on while WMP was on shuffle.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I wasn't trying to be emo. Just stating a fact. Last time I checked there was a difference. But maybe I was wrong. Still, it was pretty pointless.

Posted by Klarth

She's alright compared to most of the other fucks we get in here. Leave her alone :(

Posted by Poco

Quoting Corrupt: I think we're perfectly able to view that thread on our own, it's just that nobody gives enough of a **** about Poco to bother posting in it. (although personally, I have absolutely nothing against the guy)

hint hint to everyone who responded to that thread

Quoted post: I wasn't trying to be emo. Just stating a fact. Last time I checked there was a difference. But maybe I was wrong. Still, it was pretty pointless.

This is the internet. There is no difference.

Posted by Kiyoshi

Quoting Emperor Vampiro: This is the internet. There is no difference.

Oh how wrong of me to think there was! I beg your fogiveness, and promise not to do it agian!

Posted by The Judge

If you do, I'll delete you.

Posted by Kiyoshi

I promise. Besides, it's not usually in my nature to make such a mistake. Now that I have, I've learned from it and can assure you it won't happen again.

Posted by ASUKA

Gotta admit, there is no one who's a-DELETEDED DELETEDED

Quoted post: Oh how wrong of me to think there was! I beg your fogiveness, and promise not to do it agian!

Shut up, whore.