If you could relive any day of your life...

Posted by Delilah

What would it be, and why?

I would definitely relive a road trip to Ohio my family and I took one time. Man, did I screw things up then. I got in a fight with my cousin, another one with my mother, and have since then been grounded. And that was in October of

Posted by JonMB

Probably the day I lost my virginity. That was quite magical.

Posted by WackoHater2

This past Monday. I dunno if its appropriate to say why..

Posted by Sable Wind

April 11th, 2006. :x I could tell a special someone to take an earlier bus so we could have spent more time together.

Posted by Crazy K

I don't know, probably dancing with a girl for the first time.

Posted by Ant

HAHA! If that's the highlight of your life you might as well just kill yourself now. [spoiler]I'm being DEAD serious[/spoiler]

In any case, I'd probably have to say this one time where I got really close to a girl. I almost touched her. But then she died.

Posted by mis0

I can't think of anything worth reliving that I can't do again with ease, honestly.

Posted by Vg200x

my 21st b-day, these 2 girls that were friends with my brother took me to a tittie club, I'v never seen so much tits and *** in my life than that day.. or it would have to 9/11/05 when I fell asleep at the wheal and got raped by a cement truck.

Posted by The Judge

I'd go back to a time when my life was worth living.

Posted by Dog

Why would anyone re-live a day when somthing memorable happened? You would change everything and ruin it. What happened wouldn't happen unless you did everything that was done that day, and you probably don't remember everything you did.

anyways, probably the worst day of my life, so I can make it alot better.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Shdig: Why would anyone re-live a day when somthing memorable happened? You would change everything and ruin it. What happened wouldn't happen unless you did everything that was done that day, and you probably don't remember everything you did.

The general idea, I believe, is to re-experience something as though you were watching a movie, where all the exact same things happened and it would be just as enjoyable.

I don't have a specific day, but I'd sure like to go through one of my elementary school days with an adult perspective.

Posted by Dog

Quoting Glorious Leader Linko.: The general idea, I believe, is to re-experience something as though you were watching a movie, where all the exact same things happened and it would be just as enjoyable.

That's not re-living. That's photographic memory.

Posted by Random

Probably the day I got in a fight with 12 people. Needless to say I didn't fair well at all. One guy picked a fight with me and his 11 friends decided to jump in after I hit him a few times :-\

Posted by Lord of Spam

The only reason to relive is to change something. Otherwise, you'd still know what was going to happen, and it wouldnt be the same.

So, with that in mind, I wouldnt redo anything. I regret nothing, and have nothing to regain.

Posted by Poison

It's my first time. As I lie back, my muscles tighten. I tried put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches me. He asks if I’m afraid and I shake my head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place. He probes deeply and I shiver, my body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within my eyes and tells me to trust him - he's done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes me and I open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. I begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time wanting to cause me as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, I feel the tissue give way, pain surges throughout my body and I feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at me concerned and asks me if its too painful, My eyes are filled with tears but I shake my head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but now I’m too numb to feel him within me. After a few moments, I feel something bursting in me and he pulls it out and off. I lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at me smiling warmly, tells me, with a chuckle, that I’ve been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience. I smile of course, and thank my dentist. After all it was my first time having my tooth pulled out.

Posted by Ch

I'd go back to January 20, 2006. What a great Winter evening in Boston.

Posted by The Judge

[QUOTE=Poison]It's my first time. As I lie back, my muscles tighten. I tried put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches me. He asks if I

Posted by Pit

[QUOTE=Poison]It's my first time. As I lie back, my muscles tighten. I tried put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches me. He asks if I

Posted by Klarth

Most likely the day my dad walked out.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Shdig: That's not re-living. That's photographic memory.

Acute observation. Here's another: pretty much nobody has one. Being able to go back and relive wonderful experiences is probably some peoples' greatest wish.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I'd relive the last day before I moved away from Edmonton. One of the best days of my life.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Czar Judge: I'd go back to a time when my life was worth living.

Dito.

Posted by keyartist

I wouldn,t relive any day, The fun of life is not knowing what every second could bring.

Posted by Fate

It's also fun if you reflect on things that make you who you are today! :cookie:

I'd relive a few days, but I'm really curious about my birth, seeing as how I don't remember it.

Posted by cas

Quoting Princess Fate:
I'd relive a few days, but I'm really curious about my birth, seeing as how I don't remember it.

ewww

I cant think of anything i'd want to relive. Go back and do something different sure, but not relive.

Posted by Linko_16

My parents' movies are as much about my early days as I want to know.

"Lauren, who's that you're holding?"
"CORY!"
"No, that's Brice!"

Posted by Slade

Haha, my parents do the same thing, always mixing up names...

I'd probably relive some day when I was nine. Everything was awesome when I was nine.