GTA Liberty City Big Question!

Posted by son_of_escalade

Ok, SO I just got Liberty City, And I'm stuck on the mission were I have to Kill All these fags with chain saws it's SO hard Can anyone help me?

Posted by Klarth

Sure, just mail me your PS2, game and memory card and I'll do it for you.

Seriously, what is there to say other than "kill them"?

Posted by muffla

klarth is right , but i just beat it by using the smg and autolocking quick after each kill

Posted by Colonel

Can you swim in this one?

Posted by Dog

no you can't swim.

and this isn't much of a big question, because it really can't be answered.

Posted by Vg200x

this is a stupid question... I havent played it for the PS2 but it was easy as hell for the psp..just run all the "fags" over or get the weapon cheat codes for it.

Posted by muffla

you cant run them over stupid youe inside a boat

Posted by Colonel

****! the only reason i liked San Andrea's is because you could swim. Also i liked to drive: Cars, Trucks, Motorbikes, bikes, and planes into the water.

Posted by muffla

you could still use the cars float on water cheat but you cantswim

i cant wait till 07 when sanandres stores comes out for psp (vice city stores is coming out in october)

Posted by Vg200x

well he said CHAINSAWS not the mission where you in the boat and a bunch of guys come after you....just use the cheat with the mini-gun and go buck wild on there arse. or just take lots of practice rounds?

Posted by Crazy K

That mission sucks. I died the first time, then beat it the second. Just keep running and jumping to get a far away distance, use the boxes to take advantage and shoot at a few of them. Use the shotgun to take each one out at a time, then use another high powered gun to kill whoever else.

Once you have done this, you will fight that one dude. Run to the boxes and take cover, then snipe him with your sniper rifle.

Anyways thats how I beat it.

Posted by Vg200x

Ok what mission are we talking about, there all pretty easy, the only one I had a really hard time was with the fire truck. that one sucked majorly

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Vg200x]Ok what mission are we talking about, there all pretty easy, the only one I had a really hard time was with the fire truck. that one sucked majorly

He is refering to the level on the boat where one of your guys sets you up.

Posted by muffla

you are INSIDE the boat you have to run down the stiars

any ways at the bottom of i think its the second flight of stairs there is a secret bullet proof vest just turn left

dno if that will help

Posted by Colonel

I kind of want a PSP but their too much money.

Thanks for all the replys yall! I beat it, but why don't we go ahead and keep it as a Liberty Stories help Forum. Everyone helps everyone...

Posted by muffla

the one with the fire truck was easy just keep raming cars the jump out just befor it goes into the river

well I beat the game it was SOOO easy!
So if anyone needs help just ask!

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting son_of_escalade: Ok, SO I just got Liberty City, And I'm stuck on the mission were I have to Kill All these fags with chain saws it's SO hard Can anyone help me?

Quoting son_of_escalade: well I beat the game it was SOOO easy!
So if anyone needs help just ask!

Yeah, REAL easy.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Right. For anyone else who wants help on this mission:

Get the chainsaw, first. It's a big help.

Run so that you have everyone chasing you. Stop, turn around, hack at one person with the chainsaw, then sprint away. Repeat.
If you run out of sprint, just run around in circles leading them on a giant chase until you get your breath back - you run the same speed as them, if not a bit faster, so you can keep them going until you can sprint again.

And after that it's just patience.

Posted by NeXidala

You guys this was a really easy find:
http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/gtalibertycitystories/hints.html
On that site there are a BUNCH! of cheats that REALLY help, and other important stuff, too. Just make sure not to do some cheats that you don't want because I don't know if you can change 'em back. If I were you I would copy my current file so you have 2. One that you haven't used any cheats on, and the other where you use your cheats.

Posted by Ch

I just finished the side mission SlashTV on the PS2 version not more than 5 minutes ago and I found the easiest way to do it is stand behind a barrier of boxes near the door you came in from, because no enemies appear from there, and let your flamethrower rip. Keep going in circles and you should be fine.

Ok, so how many times has it taken everybody to beat this mission?

It took me like 17 times to beat it, but then after that the game is way to easy.

Posted by NeXidala

It took me 3 tries. One was because I had come unprepared because I didn't know guys would be chasing me with chainsaws. The second time I tried using the chainsaw but it sucked. Last time I just used the shotgun, and it was easy as hell!

Posted by muffla

it took me like five times becasue well i dno why i guess i suck

but really i just had to find the right gun (smg for me)

Posted by Larry The Great

Use the Colt Python you find in the ship.

Posted by .batata

now i'm thinking to buy gta on the psp but i think that every thing on psp is small and boring sometimes.....

If you're going to get GTA on the PSP get the recently-released Vice City Stories. It's very engaging, and the characters are much more vibrant than those in LCS.

Posted by Klarth

And the plot actually goes somewhere.

Posted by .batata

a friend told me before there is a website about downlaoding free games on ur psp
is this true???
becuse i'm out of money and i wanna downlaod gta
my psp is empty.........(yeah yeah whatever)

ILLEGAL!

Posted by .batata

what the hell...?
if anyone know this site just tel me please

Posted by Klarth

[url]www.google.com[/url] has some helpful links.

Clarification: Downloading games is stealing. You aren't paying when you should be.