What's up? =)

Posted by Blackjack

Hey, everyone~! I'm a little newb to this site, obviously. x) But I'll take some time to introduce who I am and whatnot...

Uhm, so a little about myself... I'm 18, and yes I am a girl gamer. I know the username might throw you off, but I like that element of suprise when people hear my voice or see me for the first time. ;)
Lets see, I'm really into console gaming, I've been a console gamer since I was born ( raised on the Nintendo, yo! ), and remember playing nothing but Mario for my young years ( yea, there's pictures of me at 3 with a controller in my hand. I'm such a little geek ). I still love console gaming, even though I've recently been introduced to the wide world PC games ( World of Warcraft being one of my fave... SUPRISE. Pssh. ), I play from time to time BF2, CoD, Black and White, Warcraft III, DOOM and whatever else may look appealing.
For console, I love Fighting games, Street Fighter was my game back on the Super Nintendo, and I still love all the fighting games today, like Soul Cal, and DoA, Guilty Gear, Tekken, they're all fun to me. Also I play some shooters ( depends on the mood I'm in whether or not I wanna blast some people up ), but I used to play all the James Bond games, I do play Halo 2 from time to time, I play the Call of Duties, a little splinter Cell. I don't like RPGs as much for the consoles as a lot of girl gamers do... there's just not enough action, blood and guts for me.

But, yea, I live in the greater city of Knoxville, TN. Where you can find me most of the time, working in a little quiet coffee shop, or afterwork hanging out at the local LAN Center, attempting to sharpen my Halo skills ( I'm getting there! ), but this is pretty much me.

So, hi!

Posted by Klarth

Hoy there. You seem plenty full of personality (as opposed to a good deal of our newbie userbase), and looks like you've got some great taste going for you; Guilty Gear = kickass.

Have a nice time here.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Wow, thats a very long first post :D

Welcome to the boards :cookie:

Posted by Blackjack

Hee hee. =^.^=
I try to describe a lot about myself when I sign into new places. It's no fun to have someone pop in and say "Hi. I'm new!" and then know nothing about their history. =3

But thanks!

Posted by Kit

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay. =)

And I now know more about you than nearly every new member that's ever come here, congratulations.

Posted by Blackjack

Quoting Dark Kirby: Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay. =)

And I now know more about you than nearly every new member that's ever come here, congratulations.

/cheer

Hooray! =^.^=

Posted by Zeta

It's rare to see a girl gamer that prefers FPS and fighting games over RPGs. Welcome to VGC. :cookie:

Posted by The Judge

What Zeta said.

And welcome, as well.

And that's as much as I can think of. Post in DA if you don't mind bigotry. [/shameless advertising]

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Welcome and enjoy your time OUTSIDE of the Kingdome Hearts board. From the looks of it, you might just fit right on in here.

Stick around for a while and post, will ya? :D

Posted by Raptor

So what else do you do besides game?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nigra version of Klarth is the first thing that came to mind :(

Welcome.

Posted by Dog

WELCOME.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Blackjack: For console, I love Fighting games, Street Fighter was my game back on the Super Nintendo, and I still love all the fighting games today, like Soul Cal, and DoA, Guilty Gear, Tekken, they're all fun to me.

... I love you.

In all seriousness, though, it's great to have such an interesting new member. I hope you stick around.

Posted by Noir

Quoting Blackjack: Hee hee. =^.^=
I try to describe a lot about myself when I sign into new places. It's no fun to have someone pop in and say "Hi. I'm new!" and then know nothing about their history. =3

But thanks!

Amen to that--It makes it hard to give a personal greeting.
And as for that 'element of surprise thing', I like that too;)

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Welcome to VGC Miss. As others have already pointed out, you have more personality than most. That of course is a good thing! ;)

Anyway, enjoy your stay and post a lot. TEH ENDZ!!!

Posted by Blackjack

Quoting Raptor: So what else do you do besides game?

I watch A LOT of anime. D: ( is still an uber geek )
And I'm an artist trying to get her break into the world. *sighs and fiddles with pencil* I'm actually trying to get on with Disney, so, I'm building a bangin' portfolio... or so I hope it shall be. *dreamy sigh*
In the meantime I mainly just flit around from here and there consuming my time with mindless tasks on my laptop ( I love to write! So, I love to role play! ) and every once and a while I pack myself up and go dirt biking. Gotta have some edge to your life, no? I just love the thrill! And I have the scrapes and bruises to prove it. =(

But thanks everyone for the warm welcome! =^.^=oo

Posted by Azure Wolf

Quoting Blackjack: I watch A LOT of anime. D: ( is still an uber geek )
And I'm an artist trying to get her break into the world. *sighs and fiddles with pencil* I'm actually trying to get on with Disney, so, I'm building a bangin' portfolio... or so I hope it shall be. *dreamy sigh*
In the meantime I mainly just flit around from here and there consuming my time with mindless tasks on my laptop ( I love to write! So, I love to role play! ) and every once and a while I pack myself up and go dirt biking. Gotta have some edge to your life, no? I just love the thrill! And I have the scrapes and bruises to prove it. =(

But thanks everyone for the warm welcome! =^.^=oo

Now I Love you.
Your a dirty, drawin', role playin', otaku gamer! Welcome to my world!
Only I horseback ride, not dirtbike. Wouldn't mind tryin' it out though. Looks like fun.
EDIT: Is that a WoW avatar you have? Maybe not.
My buddy Addy is obsessed.

Posted by Dark Seth

wow I thought this place was dead. I have just been training my character. I need someone to train with other the the AI opponents. but I am not even level 1. T_T

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Blackjack: And I'm an artist trying to get her break into the world. *sighs and fiddles with pencil* I'm actually trying to get on with Disney, so, I'm building a bangin' portfolio... or so I hope it shall be. *dreamy sigh*

Wow, that's neat. I totally wish I could get a career in something creative, but I don't know if I have the guts. It's so hard to make a living that way. More power to you for going the distance.

Oh, and before I give you too much praise... I'm actually more of a fan of FFXI! XP

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Blackjack: and every once and a while I pack myself up and go dirt biking. Gotta have some edge to your life, no? I just love the thrill! And I have the scrapes and bruises to prove it. =(

All right, so you were actually somewhat believable up until this part.

I MEAN, KUL

Posted by Slade

Haha, I know plenty of girls who like to ride dirt bikes... but game and dirt bike... yeah, none.

Stick around, you're what I'd call the "best"* new member in a while.

*-not to discourage other newbs from shaping up or getting some personality