need help.

Posted by Nick Kang

plz someone help me i need a continuation for this story: You are a dwarf, and you've just finished your work in the mine, moving from the forge to the tavern in order to swallow down a day's work with a jug of finest ale. A satchel of gold nuggets you dug up today is swinging in your hand to your pride. Dust and sand sticks to your body and stones of flint are in your boots, but that hardly disturbs you today. Your way to the tavern brings you to a pass between a river and the dense forest. Suddenly, a magic fire lights up near you, and a quiet murmuring in dire tones fills the air...

Posted by poisonblood

The murmuring turns into a loud yelling. What have you come hear for!!!!!! Said the voice. This is my land. Leave now or be killed. You are very frightened, but you are even more thirsty and long for the taste of ale. you decided to try and make a deal with the voice so that it would let you pass and you can be on your way to the tavern.......

Posted by Poison

Quoting poisonblood: poisonblood

What the hell, I don’t remember creating this name.

Anyway, to continue the story…

Turns out that the voice is your deadbeat midget wife on her blood lust (period lol). You begin to try to explain that you were at work, but she suddenly interrupts you, making baseless accusations of adultery (because most women do that when they are on their periods, Lol). As you begin to back away, her senseless screeching ache you to your core. You are helpless now, on the floor, hoping she would stfu when suddenly…

Posted by MottaTheHutt

a semi runs her over. Her head rolls past you, still bitching at you for almost no reason. Thinking quickly, you pluck out her eyes and eat them. That shut her up, but now...

Posted by Poison

Quoting GoldenMyr: a semi

Wait wait wait, what the hell is a semi?

Posted by MottaTheHutt

The big 18-wheeled trucks...

Posted by Nick Kang

thx guys

Posted by MottaTheHutt

np

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Story so far. :D

You are a dwarf, and you've just finished your work in the mine, moving from the forge to the tavern in order to swallow down a day's work with a jug of finest ale. A satchel of gold nuggets you dug up today is swinging in your hand to your pride. Dust and sand sticks to your body and stones of flint are in your boots, but that hardly disturbs you today. Your way to the tavern brings you to a pass between a river and the dense forest. Suddenly, a magic fire lights up near you, and a quiet murmuring in dire tones fills the air. The murmuring turns into a loud yelling. "What have you come here for!?!?!?!?!?!?" Said the voice. "This is my land. Leave now, or be killed!" You are very frightened, but you are even more thirsty and long for the taste of ale. you decided to try and make a deal with the voice so that it would let you pass and you can be on your way to the tavern. Turns out that the voice is your deadbeat midget wife on her blood lust (period lol). You begin to try to explain that you were at work, but she suddenly interrupts you, making baseless accusations of adultery (because most women do that when they are on their periods, Lol). As you begin to back away, her senseless screeching ache you to your core. You are helpless now, on the floor, hoping she would stfu when suddenly a semi runs her over. Her head rolls past you, still *****ing at you for almost no reason. Thinking quickly, you pluck out her eyes and eat them. That shut her up, but now thx guys. np. :D

Posted by Nick Kang

lol kool lol

Posted by Corrupt

kewl