SPIDER-MAN 3 TRAILER

Posted by Klarth

http://www.kristiandavid.com/spidey/

This **** looks crazy. Sandman's huge, it looks like there are two goblins at one point, and we don't see Venom. :( Symbiote suit is there though.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

new link is needed :mad:!!!!

Posted by Pit

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_3/large.html

Eh, I don't like the Symbiote suit, it's just a black version of the normal suit. And the new Goblin looks retarded. It's just Harry in some clothes and what looks like a pair of high-tech glasses.

Should be an awesome movie though.

Posted by Red

the Hobb Goblin should be wearing an orange cape should he not? :( I also Heard the Lizard man could be in this movie.

Uh, that's not the Hobgoblin. And Lizard will probably be foreshadowed, much like Venom I'm sure.

Posted by WackoHater2

I cant see the trailer. It shows a gray screen with a paper with the blue Apple icon on it.. but thats all. It wont show the movie. Anyone know whats wrong?

Posted by Red

Quoting Vampiro: Uh, that's not the Hobgoblin. And Lizard will probably be foreshadowed, much like Venom I'm sure.

I didn't accually see the trailer I just put together what everyone was saying and said that. the trailers wouldn't work for me. plus my speackers wont work right now.

Posted by Axis

Trailer looks pretty awesome. Can't wait for next summer.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Soviet Klarth: http://www.kristiandavid.com/spidey/ and we don't see Venom. :(

Yes you do

Posted by Bebop

None of the links you guys provided work >:<

Posted by Dog

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT0IrRXfuyo&search=Spiderman%203%20trailer]spiderman 3 trailer?[/url]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0V80l4XMsE&search=Spiderman%203%20trailer]or this one?[/url]

This move should've have Carnage in it.

Posted by Bebop

Are you honestly asking if these links is the real one? Maybe the fact the credits at the start are a dead give away it was fan created. The comments are also a giev away.

Quoted post: This move should've have Carnage in it.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. :rolleyes:

Posted by Colonel

Shdigs right Carnage would be a great asset.

Posted by WackoHater2

The trailers look really good. I might go see this on in the movie theater. I waited for the first 2 to come out on DVD to watch them.

Posted by Red

I can't wait for symbiote spidey

Quoted post: Shdigs right Carnage would be a great asset.

Except it makes no sense at all... if Venom's not even in the movie, then how is Carnage?

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Venom is in it, I believe. But that's not the Symbiote suit we see - it's just a black costume. I reckon the Symbiote comes later.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Wings: Venom is in it, I believe. But that's not the Symbiote suit we see - it's just a black costume. I reckon the Symbiote comes later.

ummm, did you watch the part where the symbiote takes over Spidey and they show him at the bell getting rid of it?

Posted by Arcadios

I always like Venom hopefully he's in the third movie but I never really got to see much of Carnage although I think he's cool.

When I posted that I hadn't watched it yet, heh. I was installing Quicktime, as this is a fresh install of Windows and hadn't done it yet. But yeah.

I wonder which Symbiote origin story they'll go with? They've got young Jameson but they've also got the bell tower. I guess they could go either way.

I guess it also means Venom isn't a sure thing for the film. All we know is that Spider-Man gets infected by the Symbiote, not that it actually separates from him. Although I guess that could be what black-haired Tobey is all about.

Posted by Arcadios

I went to wikipedia to refresh myself on Carnage and found this.

Carnage in Film
Carnage is consistently a name that appears on rumor lists for the Spider-Man movie franchise. He could possibly be the fourth villain in Spider-man 3.

An aborted Venom film, written by David Goyer for New Line Pictures, would have featured Carnage as the primary antagonist, but the script was never produced and the rights for the Venom character reverted to Sony.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnage_%28comics%29

There was going to be a Venom film?

Written by David Goyer? HOW IN THE HELL DIDN'T THAT GET MADE?!

Posted by Arcadios

Didn't he write Batman Begins?
I thought the movie sucked till me friend made me watch it and it was great.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Goyer

He wrote it, yeah. I read the script before watching the film and it was just like reading a good book - I couldn't tear myself away.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wings: Written by David Goyer? HOW IN THE HELL DIDN'T THAT GET MADE?!

Sony had to step in and fu*k it up.
Venom in film
Venom's first appearance in a motion picture was originally to be as the star of Venom, written by David Goyer and produced by New Line Pictures. Venom would have been portrayed as an anti-hero, and Carnage would have been the villain. The script was not produced and the film rights to the Venom character ultimately reverted to Sony.[1]

In the 2002 film Spider-Man, it is mentioned that a Daily Bugle photographer named "Eddie" hasn't been able to get a good photo of Spider-Man. Presumably this is Eddie Brock, and in the novelization of the film Eddie actually has a cameo and is mentioned by his full name, with J. Jonah Jameson unwittingly making an ironic allusion to Venom by screaming "Next time, get a decent suit!". Brock was set to be played by R.C. Everbeck and a cameo role was filmed, but was cut during production, later to be restored in the DVD edition of the movie.

In various interviews with the actors of the upcoming 2007 film Spider-Man 3 - such as Thomas Hayden Church - Venom's name has repeatedly been included as one of the movie's villains. While this has yet to be officially announced by Sony, it is widely speculated that he will be played by confirmed cast member Topher Grace. This is in spite of the fact that Sam Raimi has previously expressed a dislike of Venom, going so far as to say that he would not appear in a movie that Raimi would direct. Promotional images later confirmed the presence of the black costume in the film, and the teaser trailer shows the costume to be a living, liquid creature which Peter attempts to dispell within a belltower, just as in the comics. Whether or not the costume is an alien being remains to be seen.

Hm. I haven't seen the Eddie Brock extra on my DVD. I'll have to dig that one out.

To be honest I think it looks likely that Venom would be saved for 4, if it's made.

Posted by Arcadios

I would actually like it if they ended it at 3 cause I like trilogies opposed to Tetralogy and what they did with Star wars, I don't know why.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

This trailer looks great. I can't wait until it's in theaters.

Like woaaaaah. :D

Posted by Celestial Flame

At first I was like "Jesus tap dancing Christ!" but then I saw it again and said "Emo?!" toward Parker.

Can't what for it, though.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Shdig:
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0V80l4XMsE&search=Spiderman%203%20trailer]or this one?[/url]

I see Venom in this one, his mouth, the guy who plays Eric in That 70's Show (who was announced to play as him) and even Venom standing up.

Quoted post: I wonder which Symbiote origin story they'll go with? They've got young Jameson but they've also got the bell tower. I guess they could go either way.

I guess it also means Venom isn't a sure thing for the film. All we know is that Spider-Man gets infected by the Symbiote, not that it actually separates from him. Although I guess that could be what black-haired Tobey is all about.

Meteor and young Jameson are pretty much the same storyline. It takes over Spiderman, infects him, causes changes in Parker himself, belltower, Venom, [Carnage].

Chances are they're going to go with that. It's the one people are most familiar with, and the one most prefer. Though it's odd Sandman is in this, and not Venom...

Quoted post: To be honest I think it looks likely that Venom would be saved for 4, if it's made.

****ing better. It would be retarded to have Harry's Green Goblin (who plays a huge part in the series), Sandman (who has played a pretty big part at one time) AND Venom (who's the biggest Spidey villain). Venom should get his own movie where a lot of the attention is focused on his relationship with Spiderman.

Quoted post: At first I was like "Jesus tap dancing Christ!" but then I saw it again and said "Emo?!" toward Parker.

What do you expect? The symbiote feeds of emotion, and since Parker is pretty troubled about his going-ons in life, it would just intensify. Hell, he's supposed to go through an eventual mental breakdown.

Posted by Bebop

The Internet Movie Databse says Venome is in it. I'm presumming he makes an appearance at the end.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413300/

Looks good.

I'm glad to see the appearance of Gwen Stacey will cause tension with Mary Jane. I was wondering how that would work out. Also Harry getting in there makes it worse. I'm more curious about the bomb going off next to Harrys face mind you. I presume thats why hes wearing that...gimp suit.

[quote=Vampiro]Chances are they're going to go with that. It's the one people are most familiar with, and the one most prefer. Though it's odd Sandman is in this, and not Venom...

I dont see why its is. Venom is one of SPidermans biggest foes. They cants exaclty do a quick 15 minute symbionite story and bam! Venoms in it. It's merely a build up to the Venom story which would hook the common movie goer better for the nest film, as well as fans. Plus Sandman gives the Spiderman films a bit more variety in terms of villains.

Posted by Axis

I dunno if Spiderman 4 will be any good. The director, and the main actors said they probably wouldn't return.

That's one of the things I like about Raimi. He knows when to stop.

Although, Army of Darkness. Hm.

Posted by muffla

i personally am very happy sandman is in it
i dno why but him and venom were my top 2 fav enimies
and i owuld also like venom to have his own big part in spiderman 4

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Wings: That's one of the things I like about Raimi. He knows when to stop.

Although, Army of Darkness. Hm.

Stopping before a Venom show off a good thing? Assuming Venom doesnt get much screen time in this one.

Quoted post: The Internet Movie Databse says Venome is in it. I'm presumming he makes an appearance at the end.

They also said Aunt May was Carnage.

Quoted post: I dont see why its is. Venom is one of SPidermans biggest foes. They cants exaclty do a quick 15 minute symbionite story and bam! Venoms in it. It's merely a build up to the Venom story which would hook the common movie goer better for the nest film, as well as fans. Plus Sandman gives the Spiderman films a bit more variety in terms of villains.

Venom's storyline mixes with Sandman's. It's how Sandman practically dies.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Vampiro: They also said Aunt May was Carnage.[quote]
Which has been corrected. IMDB receives invformation form studios. If anything its the studios fault for saying the same actress would play carnage, only to correct it and remove her from the film entirely.

[quote]Venom's storyline mixes with Sandman's. It's how Sandman practically dies.

But that has 2 few problems.
A>If Sandman appears and dies early it means screen time for a big foe is limited and his story sacrificed to squeeze in another one AND Harry as the new Green Goblin. I doubt they would have enough time to cover the origins of all the villians, have a good story with Spiderman and have him fending off all three without it seeming rushed.
B>If Sandman dies near the end like the other films and films as a whole, Venom will receive practically minimal screen time assuming he makes a full appearnce rather than a cameo or lead up the another.

[quote=Wings]That's one of the things I like about Raimi. He knows when to stop.

Although, ANY EVIL DEAD FILM. Hm.
FIXED

[quote=Mr Nintendo]I would actually like it if they ended it at 3 cause I like trilogies opposed to Tetralogy and what they did with Star wars, I don't know why.

Theres 6. Thats a series.

Quoted post: Which has been corrected. IMDB receives invformation form studios. If anything its the studios fault for saying the same actress would play carnage, only to correct it and remove her from the film entirely.

Isn't it edited by the members? Either way, it just goes to show you that it's wrong from time to time, so until I actually see Venom (or get confirmation from the people working on it) I won't believe it. Nor do I want to believe it since Venom probably won't get the attention he deserves.

Quoted post:
A>If Sandman appears and dies early it means screen time for a big foe is limited and his story sacrificed to squeeze in another one AND Harry as the new Green Goblin. I doubt they would have enough time to cover the origins of all the villians, have a good story with Spiderman and have him fending off all three without it seeming rushed.

They wouldn't include Sandman and cut him out early on. It actually wouldn't be hard to have everyone in the same movie, since Sandman has helped Spiderman in the past, as has Venom (who's more of an anti-hero than anything.) It's just that people really want to see Venom, so if he is packed in with the rest, people will be disappointed no matter what.

Quoted post: B>If Sandman dies near the end like the other films and films as a whole, Venom will receive practically minimal screen time assuming he makes a full appearnce rather than a cameo or lead up the another.

How do you figure? Venom could have quite a bit (not a lot) of screen time, since he will probably be battling Green Goblin, Sandman, and Spiderman. And Spiderman will probably be doing the same. Instead of it being fifty-fifty between Spidey and Venom, it will probably be somewhere around 25% each (less, since there's the Gwen and MJ thing).

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Bebop: Theres 6. Thats a series.

Yea I know, I like the Star wars series but what I asking is will the Spiderman movies go that far?

Who cares if they remain as good as the last two were.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Emperor Vampiro: How do you figure?

This is assuming Sandman will be the main enemy focus, and considering hes been confrimed and Venom has not its farily possible this is how it will be. And if this is the case it would mean he would receive more screen time than a possible other villain, who has yet to be confirmed. So if Venom is confirmed but Sandman is the main focus it would mean Venom would receive less focus throughout that film in comparison to Sandman.

I'm assuming that Sandman isn't a main villain. I think it'll be jsut a quick thing at the start to introduce the film, and then, bam.

The thing I really want to see is how he's defeated. I the comics it was a vacuum cleaner.

Posted by brownoystercult

probably something to do with water

Posted by Pit

Quoting Wings: I'm assuming that Sandman isn't a main villain. I think it'll be jsut a quick thing at the start to introduce the film, and then, bam.

The thing I really want to see is how he's defeated. I the comics it was a vacuum cleaner.

Venom bites a chunk out of him and he pretty much dies.

[quote=Roinkzisrad]probably something to do with water

No, because that happened, and all it did was move sandmans body to the beach, in which he fused with all the sand there, and he became even stronger and started killing people in sandtraps.

Posted by Moogs

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: Yea I know, I like the Star wars series but what I asking is will the Spiderman movies go that far?

I think I read somewhere they plan on making six of them...

Quoted post: This is assuming Sandman will be the main enemy focus, and considering hes been confrimed and Venom has not its farily possible this is how it will be. And if this is the case it would mean he would receive more screen time than a possible other villain, who has yet to be confirmed. So if Venom is confirmed but Sandman is the main focus it would mean Venom would receive less focus throughout that film in comparison to Sandman.

... some mid-level villain getting more attention than Venom? lol. Not a chance.

Quoted post: The thing I really want to see is how he's defeated. I the comics it was a vacuum cleaner.

What Pit said. He's out of commission for a few years due to the massive injury. When he comes back, he's a low-level menace like Scorpion.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Moogs: I think I read somewhere they plan on making six of them...

The Spider-Man movies was intended to be a saga, as Spiderman, the comic book, is probably th emost popular of them all and has the longest storyline. However, the actors have been contracted to 3 movies, so we don't know whwether Toby is returning in 4, if it's even made.

Posted by Bebop

Do you know who'd make an excellent Spiderman? Jake Gyllenhaal.

He was considered when Tobey was injured on the set of Seabiscuit and might not be able to film 2.

Posted by Bebop

I know. But he's still a darn good choice. If Spiderman films keep getting made, like Batmans or Bonds, seeing multiple actors would be kind of neat, and Jake's defiently suitable.

If they have to replace any of the characters with different actors, they might as well not even bother making another one.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Emperor Vampiro: If they have to replace any of the characters with different actors, they might as well not even bother making another one.

Why?

If it can work for Bond, Superman and Batman why not ol Spidey?

Posted by Arcadios

I've grown to use to Tobey being Spidey and he makes a good one in my opinon.

Give a good ten year break and don't make it a direct continuation, and I probably won't care at all. But if it's a direct sequel to SM3 and comes out around the same time-frame as the previous movies, then I'll just find it a distraction. But that's me.

Posted by Red

is it just me or did the trailers for this movie look cheap and/or fake? maybe my computer was going too slow affecting the video quality, or maybe it's just me but really this doesn't look like any previous SM movies. I'm probably just going nutz though.

and I dunno if anyone said this already but isn't it a little too late for Gwen Stacy?

-possible spoiler-

[spoiler] if Gwen Stacy is in this one, and Venom is in this one...then maybe, just maybe Gwen will die like in the comics. SM tried to save her from Venom but then she died and no one knew who really killed her, the force of spidey's web around her. or what Venom did to her.boy if that was on the movie it'd be great.[/spoiler]

-possible spoiler-

Quoted post: is it just me or did the trailers for this movie look cheap and/or fake? maybe my computer was going too slow affecting the video quality, or maybe it's just me but really this doesn't look like any previous SM movies. I'm probably just going nutz though.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sure it's a year away and still a work in progress, but come on! Jesus ****, it's terrible!

Posted by NeXidala

i hyped for this movie but its comin out in 2007 right?

Quoted post: i hyped for this movie but its comin out in 2007 right?

May 2007. Long way away unfortunately.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Mr.Red: is it just me or did the trailers for this movie look cheap and/or fake? maybe my computer was going too slow affecting the video quality, or maybe it's just me but really this doesn't look like any previous SM movies. I'm probably just going nutz though.

and I dunno if anyone said this already but isn't it a little too late for Gwen Stacy?

-possible spoiler-
if Gwen Stacy is in this one, and Venom is in this one...then maybe, just maybe Gwen will die like in the comics. SM tried to save her from Venom but then she died and no one knew who really killed her, the force of spidey's web around her. or what Venom did to her.boy if that was on the movie it'd be great
-possible spoiler-

Green Goblin killed Gwen. Not Venom

Posted by Cruxis

Well, I have watched Sideman about 43 times and Spider-man 2 11 times. I love the movies, and I have been keeping up with the rumors and such for some while now.

Sandman: Thomas Haded
hobgoblin: James Franco
Now get this, the person who is rumored to be playing the part of demon. is.....Toper Grace!!!!

Toper grace is about 6"1 and 121 pounds!!!!! This freak is nothing like what Eddie Brock (vemon.) should be. Eddie brock is a very square faced, dark haired, handsome, huge, muscular heap of steroids and muscle. Toper grace is...well...

Here's a link:

[URL="Http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/news/index.php?Action=Full&NewsID=3355"]Http://www.freezedriedmovies.com/news/index.php?Action=Full&NewsID=3355[/URL]

Posted by Cruxis

[quote=Wings]I'm assuming that Sandman isn't a main villain. I think it'll be jsut a quick thing at the start to introduce the film, and then, bam.

-----
The sandman (in SM3) is going to be the equivalent of THE RHINO in the spiderman video games. He maybe big, tough and really cool, but the story is inevitably going to revolve around harry and the hob goblin. The DID end with him discovering his fathers secret room and the suit and glider after all. Venom is there to enshure a healthy spiderman 4 movie. Because after harry is defeated, who better would you want to be a thorn in spidies boot.

Quoted post: Toper grace is about 6"1 and 121 pounds!!!!! This freak is nothing like what Eddie Brock (Demon.) should be. Eddie brock is a very square faced, dark haired, handsome, huge, muscular heap of steroids and muscle. Toper grace is...well...

I'd actually like to see a thiner, more lean Venom personally.

Posted by Axis

[IMG]http://media.teamxbox.com/dailyposts/spider-man3_venom.jpg[/IMG]

Quoted post: Today, Sony Pictures the first image of Venom as seen in Spider-Man 3. Venom is the result of the symbiosis between an alien form known as the symbiote and Eddie Brock, a former Daily Globe columnist who was fired after Spider-Man proved that a series of articles were false. In the upcoming Spider-Man 3 movie, Eddie Brock is portrayed by Topher Grace.

Venom is probably the fieriest and most powerful enemy Spider-Man has since the symbiote that merged mentally and physically with Eddie Brock absorbed the powers of Spider-Man during its brief symbiotic relationship with the web crawler.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/11413/SpiderMan-3-Venom-Revealed/

OH SHI[COLOR=WHITE]TS THAT'S FU[/COLOR]CKING AWESOME.

Posted by Klarth

YEAH, WHAT HE SAID. I am so ****ing psyched for this.

Posted by Moogs

**** YEAH!

Eh... apparently he looks exactly like he does in the comics. All juiced up and everything. I want a lean, more toned Venom, not a hulk. Still ****ing cool though.

[IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5083/dvbrockvenomanimob4pf0.gif[/IMG]

****ty quality, but oh well. It's Venom.

Posted by Slade

Venom rules, but I know that even after I see this I'm going to be desperate for some Carnage.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro: [IMG]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/5083/dvbrockvenomanimob4pf0.gif[/IMG]

****ty quality, but oh well. It's Venom.

HOLY ****. SOURCE?

comicon I guess. They had a special trailer which revealed Venom at the end.

Posted by Bebop

Gah need better quality than that!

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Vampiro: comicon I guess. They had a special trailer which revealed Venom at the end.

[COLOR="Yellow"]Yeah, the comic con trailer was on YouTube.com for awhile, but was taken out shortly after due to "copyright infringement".[/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

...How can you have copyright infringement on a TRAILER? It's meant to ADVERTISE.

Posted by Bebop

Because someone made it. Intention of use doesnt remove copyright.

Quoted post: Yeah, the comic con trailer was on YouTube.com for awhile, but was taken out shortly after due to "copyright infringement".

Yeah, someone sent me the link only a couple minutes after it was taken down. I was disappointed. But apparently it was really difficult to even see anything. So it's not so bad I guess.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Apparently somebody managed to sneak it back in again. This might not stay on YouTube for much longer.
[/COLOR]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE-qcMqGKn0&search=comic%20con%202006

Posted by Klarth

...Oh lord. That was ****ing fantastic.

Posted by G-Sides

that gave me the ****ing chills

What's with the thing poking his eye?

Posted by G-Sides

:s?

Posted by Bebop

Fake?

Yay for Venom though.

Posted by Arcadios

Found another promo poster but it dosen't show anything new thou.