Xenogears

Posted by Arczu

I bring this up because I started playing it again today. After waiting about 2 weeks since getting it off ebay (dam lier...), I find the no instruction manual is in there. But seriously, the last time I played this game was when I was still in elementary. It's like I never knew the story in the first place.

This game ROCKS! Each fight is trilling and I just can't wait to see what happens next. I've been at it for half a day now.

Yet, something still bothers me. I see that there is "AP" for each character, but I don't know what it does. It builds up when you don't use all of those points in your attacks... so it must be used for something...

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Xenogears has always been one of my favorites. If only the Xenosaga's were even half as good :(

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Arczu][FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=4]I bring this up because I started playing it again today. After waiting about 2 weeks since getting it off ebay (dam lier...), I find the no instruction manual is in there. But seriously, the last time I played this game was when I was still in elementary. It's like I never knew the story in the first place.

This game ROCKS! Each fight is trilling and I just can't wait to see what happens next. I've been at it for half a day now.

Yet, something still bothers me. I see that there is "AP" for each character, but I don't know what it does. It builds up when you don't use all of those points in your attacks... so it must be used for something...[/SIZE][/FONT]

There's a button for combo attacks if you hit right on the normal battle menu. FIGURE THE REST OUT.

also, spoilers and my xenogears grief ='(
[spoiler]So I'm fighting Deus for the first time, right? Where he can only be defeated by having him half his HP to death, yeah, that battle. One of his attacks, not sure which, freezes my game. Therefore I can't beat him. Making all of the hours I've put into the game absolutely meaningless.[/spoiler]

Posted by Xenos

Kickass game - if anyone wants Perfect Works [the bible of Xenogears] contact me.