Do you hate any Music artist or group?

Posted by Arcadios

Just like the title says, who do you hate that is a musical artist.
The person you can't stand once there music is played.

Posted by Boner

To conduct a list of this magnatude would require 5 cases of Jolt Cola, an 8-ball of coke, 8 pints of Jim Beam, a protable defribulator to restart my heart, and at least a week's time requested off of work. Not to mention many, many, many hookers, just because I like them. Besides, someone would have to use the defribulator on me.

Posted by Raptor

Iron Maiden.

Posted by Vg200x

the lead from skid row is realllllyy getting on my nerves.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Any emo wrist slitting/hardcore/grindcore/scream-o band.

Posted by Vg200x

lol panic at the disco and fallout boy.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Everyone who get's played on the radio. Generalizing is fun anyway! :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

hate? No. Dislike? Yes, but too many to list.

Posted by Moogs

I don't hate any bands. However, Fallout Boy gets on my ****ed nerves.

Posted by Axis

Strongly dislike Green Day.

Which is strange, because I liked their cd "Dookie."

Posted by Boner

Quoting Axis: Strongly dislike Green Day.

Which is strange, because I liked their cd "Dookie."

I feel the same about RHCP, but I rellay liked Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magic.

Posted by G-Sides

Fall Out Boy, but it's really only their fanbase that pi[FONT="tahoma"][/FONT][SIZE="2"]s[/SIZE][EMAIL="asdfasdf"][/EMAIL]ses me off.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Vg200x: the lead from skid row is realllllyy getting on my nerves.

!? Sebastian Bach is great imo.

I don't like stuff with shallow growled vocals. I can stand growled vocals so long as a. they're not the only vocals in the song, and b. they fit the song, i.e. they sound more appropriate than clean vocals in given position. There are a lot of bands like that, all of which are bands that I just turn off if I hear them.

There are also a lot of whiny pop-punk acts, etc. Green Day, Fall Out Boy, etc. All the usuals.

Posted by Klarth

Sebastian Bach hasn't been in Skid Row for a while...

I don't like Green Charlotte 18241, Syndrome of a Down, Puddle of Mudvaynescence Against The Hoobacubus, The Arctic-Cold Killer Monkeys or Fallout! At The Ferdinand.

That's the core list, anyway.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Vampiro: hate? No. Dislike? Yes, but too many to list.

Bam.

I'm not one for catchy and upbeat music, and since I'm more of a vocal person I dislike the predictability of the verse-chorus-verse-chorus scenerio. At the same time, overly long leads with seemingly no direction or place in the music annoy me to no end. That and music where one instrument overpowers the rest of the material because of a lack of talent with the other musicians, annoys me as well (think Transilvanian Hunger with no purpose).

Posted by Ch

I hate new stuff that "ghetto" girls listen to, like this Usher and Chris Brown crap. And I dislike myriads of emo and hardcore bands.

Quoted post: That and music where one instrument overpowers the rest of the material because of a lack of talent with the other musicians, annoys me as well (think Transilvanian Hunger with no purpose).

This I agree with. Whether it be vocals, drums or guitars, it's really annoying to hear one thing drown out something else. Which is probably why, to use Darkthrone again, I love A Blaze so much. Everything's perfectly balanced in the mix.

Posted by Vg200x

Quoting Soviet Klarth: Sebastian Bach hasn't been in Skid Row for a while...

I don't like Green Charlotte 18241, Syndrome of a Down, Puddle of Mudvaynescence Against The Hoobacubus, The Arctic-Cold Killer Monkeys or Fallout! At The Ferdinand.

lol.ya think.... lmao at the band names... I hate any band that uses the heartagram from bam margara. like HIM and other bands , "Green Charlotte" I hate everytime I here them on the radio I wanna rip the stero out..I hate all these over rated ,I wanna have a T.V show because I'm cool like that artist. and I hate deep purple, smoke on the water is not all that great.

Quoted post: I hate any band that uses the heartagram from bam margara. like HIM and other bands

So... HIM and HIM?

Posted by Vg200x

lol. there are other bands besides HIM that have used the heartagram on the album.. by looking at your sign opeth ,dee snider is makeing me hateful towards him to.lmao

Posted by Moogs

Quoting Soviet Klarth: Sebastian Bach hasn't been in Skid Row for a while...

Ah, I think the Arctic Monkeys are okay.

Posted by Kanashuri

I cant stand any rap, and I really dont like all the new emo stuff or bands who say they are punk but are really emo. Pretty much in general mostly all new music with the exception of rammstein with their new album rosenrot and a couple other few bands who actually have talent.

Posted by Vg200x

HAHAH all the new Crap is starting to sound the same, there trying to bring back the 0ldskhoo1 sound, I used to like the older country that sounded more bluegrassy and stuff but now there getting more southern accented(did I say how much I hate southern bells) and they sing the same sh*t over and over it's all about the mama and cousin and brother and your big *** muddin truck,man just shut up about and kill your self, if people would stop trying to create so many diffrent genre's they would have better sound music. and why do you hate me klarth?

Posted by Crazy K

Most Punk Rock bands I dislike and now days most Rap stars I tend to hate. Also a lot of the new music out there I tend to turn away from. I don't like the new Rock music that is out there that sound much like a christian rock group or something.

Posted by Brennivin

fall out boy, limp bizkit and nirvana.

Posted by Shade

I only hate screamo. But other stuff really gets on my nerves.

Posted by Arwon

I'm gonna say Tool, just because they're one of those awful bands who people like.

Posted by ~Snake~

james blunt and daniel powter they are gay lovers and they are tools

Posted by Fei-on Castor

There are artists and bands that I'd never buy their music. Like Celine Dion, for example. But I don't really hate her music. It's pretty annoying because it's overplayed on the radio station my work plays. But I know all the words to a lot of her songs, and they can be quite catchy.

--Scratch that -- I do hate whoever sings that "Because of you I never walk far from the sidewalk" because the song seems so disingenuous and insult to caring mothers everywhere.

But over all I don't mind any music that much. I dont' like to place limits around myself otherwise I find myself limited. And I like to be boundless.

Posted by love at first fright

i hate christina agulera (she cant sing) she should just stop trying.... thats sad :(

Posted by Kanashuri

She should stop having black people in her music videos and people might start listening to her again

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Kanashuri: She should stop having black people in her music videos and people might start listening to her again

What the hell does that have to do with anything? If nothing else, having black people dance around in her videos is likely to make people only more inclined to watch them, because it has become so hip to be black these days, even if you're really not.

Posted by Kanashuri

Well thats because people these days with their music and ****** loving intentions has brain washed them into liking their music

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting love at first fright: i hate christina agulera (she cant sing) she should just stop trying.... thats sad :(

In my opinion, of all the stupid blonde white girls out there singing today. Christina Aguillera is probably the best actual singer. She got her big break (the song from Disney's Mulan) because of her ability to sing, considering that no one could see her singing it or even cared what she looked like. The oversexualization came later. But she is a dang good singer.

Posted by Vg200x

Why not hate music in genral, most people could do with out it.

Most people could with out 95% of the things in their life...

moot

Posted by Kanashuri

Isnt your body like 95% water? Could you do without that? Youd be a sponge

Quoted post: Isnt your body like 95% water? Could you do without that? Youd be a sponge

disregard that, I suck cocks

whatevs

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Kanashuri: Isnt your body like 95% water? Could you do without that? Youd be a sponge

LOOKS LIKE KAWASAKISHINOBI MISINTERPRETED SOMETHING

Posted by Brennivin

system of a down- some of the fastest speed metal ive ever heard. but their lead singer ****es me off soo **** much.

taking back sunday- annoying as hell.

nickelback- how can hell be any worse?

panic at the disco!- it should be under the genre of pop. and not rock or punk. basically n'sync meets fallout boy. pathetic.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Brennivin: system of a down- some of the fastest speed metal ive ever heard

Please tell me you're kidding... :(

Even freaking Vanilla Ice is more Speed Metal!

Well, ok...maybe not. But SoAD sure as hell isn't Speed Metal in any way.

Quoted post: system of a down- some of the fastest speed metal ive ever heard.

hahahahahaha

Posted by s0ul

That made me laugh and I don't even want to know what speed metal is!

Posted by Brennivin

im talking speed metal as in b.y.o.b. fast riffs. but annoying as f*ck.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Raptor: Iron Maiden.

I dont really care for their music but last year I was at a music festival and I must say they put on a good live show. Huge props and what not. I can like a band if they put on a good stage performance, even if I dont enjoy the music.

Posted by Delilah

Lindsay Lohan. Hillary Duff. Gwen Stefani. And any boyband.

Thats it- I'm open about music, but I hate those guys!

Posted by Random

I don't "hate". I dislike rap completely with the exception of a few artists (Ex: DMX). So basically most rap sings/groups I don't care for.

Posted by Kanashuri

I dislike rap because I believe it takes no musical skill whatsoever to make it.

Posted by Kodachi

Guns n Roses
Every time I hear that **** shanananananana part of Welcome to the Jungle, I'm reminded why I hate toddlers. I just can't stand their fanbase that is almost GUARANTEED to respond with "OMG WELL ID LIEK 2 SEE U SING LIEK DAT" whenever you insult them. Just because his voice is unique doesn't make it good.

Posted by HaloPhantomX

To be honest I can't stand screamming "hardcore" heavy metal or any other yelling genre.

Quoted post: im talking speed metal as in b.y.o.b. fast riffs. but annoying as f*ck.

fast riffs != speed metal, you idiot.

Posted by WackoHater

I hate Wacko Jacko, Cher, Celien Dion, Janet Jackson, Madonna, Courtney Love, The Bee Gees, David Bowie, The Simpson Sisters, Paris Hilton.....:eek:

Posted by victimofadown

any teen singers. i just want to put them in a barn and sit fire to it. i can't stand them!!!! their voices...their problems....AAAAHHHHH!!!!! *runs away*

Posted by Brennivin

reliant k- not too into christian rock. but as i lay dying is a pretty good christian metalcore band.

Posted by Shade

Oh yeah, I forgot the one singer in this universe I have the most hatred for.

MICHAEL BOLTON. :mad:

Posted by Kanashuri

Nu Metal. Ill stick to oldschool, seriously stfu you new wave fags

Quoted post: Nu Metal. Ill stick to oldschool, seriously stfu you new wave fags

New Wave is something completely different :cookie:

Posted by Kanashuri

Well im saying the "new wave" of metal bands and music. Yeah new wave is totally different in a diff context. They suck too

Eh, there's nothing wrong with the new wave of metal. There's a lot of good, new bands. It just happens to be more popular, thus, more bands. So there's a lot of excess ****, and new, lame genres.

Posted by Kanashuri

I just cant stand the screaming **** that you cant understand...Like screamo. I admit some new metal bands are good but they arent nu metal.

Screamo, post-/hardcore, anything with "core", nu-metal != metal.

Posted by Kanashuri

just cuz its metal doesnt mean its any good tho

... I never said that.

Posted by Kanashuri

Well ya im just putting it out there.

Posted by Porcupine

I don't hate these artists, I dislike them with a passion. Now that we've got that cleared up, I dislike the following artists with a passion: Sandi Thom, Trivium, The Arctic Monkeys, Dead Kennedys, AntiProduct and some others. :)

Posted by Kanashuri

Whats wrong with the Dead Kennedys?

Quoted post: The Arctic Monkeys

Yeah, I really can't see the appeal. With most mainstream music, I can say "ok, this is pretty catchy, I can see someone liking this" but I have a hard time finding anything to like about these guys.

Posted by Klarth

ARCTIC-COLD KILLER MONKEYS, featuring FALLOUT AT THE FERDINAND!

I don't know if I've mentioned how much I hate Dragonforce yet, but I'm gonna put it out there right now.

Posted by WackoHater2

I didnt before.. but recently, I've changed my mind. Two words: Paris Hilton.

Posted by XeroPercent

I did hate Creed, now I still hate Scott Stapp (major douche-bag).

Posted by Prince Redon

Yellowcard sucks. I don't mind their old stuff, but the new stuff...Yeah..Lights and sounds has to be the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

I've heard one song by The Darkness and they sounded horrid...I'm not sure if that was thier style, *** I pray it wasn't because it was a **** joke, but I definetly hated the song.

Posted by Kanashuri

Quoting Klarth: ARCTIC-COLD KILLER MONKEYS, featuring FALLOUT AT THE FERDINAND!

I don't know if I've mentioned how much I hate Dragonforce yet, but I'm gonna put it out there right now.

Whats wrong with Dragonforce?

Posted by Raptor

Their existence.

Posted by Kanashuri

Pfft they're in ozzfest and im goin to see them

Posted by Porcupine

Quoted post: Dragonforce

How people react to this band really confuses me. It seems that everyone either loves them or hates them, no middle point. I really stuggle to see anything exceptional about them whatsoever. Anyone care to rant about why they're great or crap?

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Opeth. [spoiler]Haha, NOT.[/spoiler]

Other than that, I don't hate any band, I respect all of them. :)

Quoted post: How people react to this band really confuses me. It seems that everyone either loves them or hates them, no middle point. I really stuggle to see anything exceptional about them whatsoever. Anyone care to rant about why they're great or crap?

I'm in the middle. They're a fun band who throws down four minute long solos in every song. They're fast, technical, and fun. They're also boring, repetitive, and slightly annoying at times. They're really only a band you can listen to in a car full of friends.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vampiro: I'm in the middle. They're a fun band who throws down four minute long solos in every song. They're fast, technical, and fun. They're also boring, repetitive, and slightly annoying at times. They're really only a band you can listen to in a car full of friends.

I agree somewhat. They're fun at really any time I need to unwind.

Haven't you said exactly the same thing before, though?

Yup.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Number one on my list would be Sean Paul.