I'm new to this so called site.

Posted by Baldamor

Hmm, so I see what's going on here. Soon you'll ask for my social security number and my credit card. It's a good scam, I like it.

My name is Bumbaclock Alpange. I live in African states, my president is Harry Bush. She likes movies, long walks on the beach and Nike rubber boots.

[center] ~ Bumbaclock Alpange ~ [/center]

W00t w0t0t0t.

Posted by Ant

YOU SEEM FAIRLY INTERESTING! WELCOME ABOARD THE VGC TRAIN! WOO WOO!

Posted by Boner

I didn't know people from African States had credit cards. Anywho, welcome aboard.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Baldamor: My name is Bumbaclock Alpange.

That has to be one of the coolest names I've ever seen. And I really wish more vgcers had a sense of humour like yours.

Posted by Arczu

Looks like there are some people out there who DON'T make boring impressions.

Hey... if your location is moving around, wouldn't that mean that you are in a trailer? It would be awesome to know someone constantly moving around.

Posted by Baldamor

I don't exactly live in a trailer, I live in a.. well alright picture this ; Smallish cardboard box.. with 3 and a half wheels and a motorized fishy.

Sense of humour eh? Thankies much.

Yeah, the African States are teh bestest. Yessir. So really what it is is... African States is.. Well its actually really hard to describe. Its in African obviously.. and its just a bunch of states together. So I like to call it African States. and yes my name... Boombaclock Alpange thanks on the compliment. My mom says she named at after the first 6 black presidents that lived in Japan during the Jewish war against George Bush. But I really think it was my dads name. You know so really I would be like the Boombaclocks Aplanges 15 or something you know where I'm coming from right?

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Welcome to VGC. Have fun, and Post-whore a lot! :)

Posted by The Judge

Welcome to VGC. Just behave.

Posted by Linko_16

I've met people from many different countries, but Africa is a new one. Nice to meet you, hope you stick around.

Posted by Malevolence

[COLOR="Blue"] I like it, African.. mmm I like it. My uncle/aunts name is Baldamor... he's a good shemale.. I like when we play our little games. They're fun. I'll teach you one. Alright so rule 1. Take off all of your clothes 2. Make sure you smell pretty for the people around you 3. There can be NO talking whatsoever 4. DO NOT spell your name wrong on your name tag 5. Never at any time can you touch yourself 6. Make SURE you dont spell African States wrong 7. Bummbaclock = ruler of the place we all call Antyarctics or however you spell that. and how dare you call me blackie, I prefer ****** or white people beater or something like that, blackie.. pee on your chest. [/COLOR]

Posted by Baldamor

I like it, African.. mmm I like it. My uncle/aunts name is Baldamor... he's a good shemale.. I like when we play our little games. They're fun. I'll teach you one. Alright so rule 1. Take off all of your clothes 2. Make sure you smell pretty for the people around you 3. There can be NO talking whatsoever 4. DO NOT spell your name wrong on your name tag 5. Never at any time can you touch yourself 6. Make SURE you dont spell African States wrong 7. Bummbaclock = ruler of the place we all call Antyarctics or however you spell that. and how dare you call me blackie, I prefer ****** or white people beater or something like that, blackie.. pee on your chest.

Posted by Slade

Your posts are amusing even if they convey NO REAL INFORMATION. :o

So what boards of this sad, sad scam do you think you'll be frequenting?

Posted by Baldamor

My posts are 100% true, I can't even beleive you doubted me.. I feel sick now.

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Baldamor: At this rate, you'll soon be a Super-Mod!

Posted by Klarth

I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT I WAS ON A SITE WHERE EVERYONE WAS STAFF, AND WHEN PEOPLE SAID "YOU'LL BE A SUPER MOD SOON" TO NEWBIES, THEY ACTUALLY MEANT IT. LO AND BEHOLD, EVERYONE ON THEIR FORUMS WAS A STAFF MEMBER! THEN I REALISED I WAS DREAMING ABOUT WIREFORUMS.

[generic greeting to new member]

...That is to say, Baldamor, have a nice time.

Posted by Malevolence

I have dreams every night, some better than others... But. I HAD A DREAAAM WHEN WHITES AND BLACKS CAN BE TOGETHER.. yeah he is famous now.. for what? I always have dreams. And the whole black and white thing isnt working out to well :(

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Linko_16: I've met people from many different countries, but Africa is a new one. So basically I already hate you. Have a nice time.

Fix'd for accuracy. ;)