to all the morons who h8 4chan

Posted by Lord of Spam

So i mentioned in the thread that was whining about fate that I dont post nothing but 4chan jokes, and hyper sends me a PM pointing out just how wrong I was. Why did he send it in pm form rather than post it for all to see just how wrong and stupid I am? Maybe its because he could only come up with two examples, both of which were INCREDIBLY weak. Heres the message, for reference:

"- vgc library thread
- that intro thread

just to name a couple examples I've seen, I'm sure there's more"

Thats it. THats the whole pm.

The funny part is that I was on topic with the 4chan jokes I mentioned. The library thread got me to post some 4chan jokes, but they were all books that would be written by members here who attend 4chan, making them reasonable submissions. As for the intro thread, I think if hyper looks real close, he might notice that the new person had mentioned that he liked 4chan, so me and some DAers started talking about it. Now, if THATS of topic, then Sabredogs suggestions of music (Porcupine Tree, I think) are equally off topic and uncalled for.

So please, people, stop overreacting. Do I post things I shouldnt sometimes? Yeah, probably. Does everyone do that? I'd bet so. So stop acting like I, and the rest of the DA members, are nothing but drains on this place, when we have every bit as much of a right to be here as anyone else.

Posted by Klarth

DON'T BE STUPID. YOU'RE ONLY MEANT TO POST JOKES THAT EVERYONE FINDS FUNNY, EVEN VGC'S ALTERNATIVE-ALTERNATIVE-ALTERNATIVE CROWD.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Oh man, those guys are so hardcore that they're rebelling against rebelling against rebellion. Thats pretty awesome.

Posted by Kodachi

I think it's more because these "jokes" are often just a few funny sounding words that were posted in big letters on a picture. How can you call that a joke?

Posted by Klarth

Different people have different senses of humour.

Note that I'm not taking sides. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the drama dome.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Kodachi: I think it's more because these "jokes" are often just a few funny sounding words that were posted in big letters on a picture. How can you call that a joke?

Thats not the point. The fact is that it gets kept to DA or situations in which its relevant. I dont make fun of what you think is funny (to your face), so I dont expect to catch **** just because I like a certain website.

Posted by Raptor

You don't catch **** because you like a certain website, you catch **** because you post stupid, unfunny jokes from a certain website in a most obnoxious manner. Not that it bothers me or that I really care what you do; it's just fun to give you **** for acting like such an idiot.

You are also clearly one of the biggest attention whores at VGC, as clearly expressed through threads like these. But I'm sure you were already aware of this fact and looked it up.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Klarth: Different people have different senses of humour.

Note that I'm not taking sides. If anyone needs me, I'll be in the drama dome.

I prefer the anger dome. But to each their own I guess.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: You are also clearly one of the biggest attention whores at VGC, as clearly expressed through threads like these.

lol?

G[COLOR="White"]od[/COLOR], shut up, Raptor. You're far worse than LoS will ever be.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Twice, actually. There was a typo in the initial print, so i had to write a letter to the editor.:(

But, once again, you're begging the question that I do so. Which i dont. As I just showed. Maybe you should have like, read the thread maybe?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Raptor: But I'm sure you were already aware of this fact and looked it up.

Lol, I never thought I would say this, but...

RAPTOR FTW!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I like how people continue to complain about it, but nobody has the balls to prove me wrong when I show them that they're full of ****.

****ing morons.

Posted by Iris

I just dislike the constant use of 4chan memes in people's posts. I understand everyone has a different sense of humor, but it's still spam to make a post consisting of a completely off-topic joke, whether it's 4chan or not. Depending on how often they're used and who uses them, they can just become old and unfunny.

Also, it's not as if 4chan is some respectable site. :-/

I swear to G[color=#666666]od, if some one says "lol juz scrol past it..."[/color]

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Lord of Spam: I like how people continue to complain about it, but nobody has the balls to prove me wrong when I show them that they're full of ****.

****ing morons.

I like it how you are trying to defend the use of 4Chan, yet when someone uses eBaums world, then you jump all over them. HMMMMM.....

Posted by Ant

ebaumsworld just steals **** from everyone else on the internet without asking and makes it their own.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Protoman: I like it how you are trying to defend the use of 4Chan, yet when someone uses eBaums world, then you jump all over them. HMMMMM.....

Eric Bauman is a bastard who makes his living (over $1,000,000 spend on stuff this year out of his personal cut from his site) based on stealing primarily from individual, small time artists and relabeling the work as his own. That's why eBaums World sucks so much ***.

4chan is user supported with user supplied content. Most of it is just a s stupid as eBaum, but none of it is as criminal.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Iris: I just dislike the constant use of 4chan memes in people's posts.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS?

I really hope you arent. Cuz if so, you've missed the ENTIRE POINT OF THS THREAD. I DONT SPAM MEMES, NOR DO OTHER MEMBERS.

Okay, let me just come out and say this: WHERE AM I SPAMMING MEMES? someone show me where all these posts are, because I dont remember making any. So come on, people. I expect everyone who has *****ed about it in this thread to either show some evidence that they arent just *****ing for the sake of it, or to shut their ****ing mouths about it for good.

Posted by Poco

protip: most images i see you guys post from 4chan originated form the SA forums.

So i'm guessing 4 chan is like Sa for the poor and people who love dickgirls.

edit: oh and unlike Sa it's not funny.

Quoting Misoxeny: Eric Bauman is a bastard who makes his living (over $1,000,000 spend on stuff this year out of his personal cut from his site) based on stealing primarily from individual, small time artists and relabeling the work as his own. That's why eBaums World sucks so much ***.

4chan is user supported with user supplied content. Most of it is just a s stupid as eBaum, but none of it is as criminal.

oh, and he is getting a class action lawsuit filed against him.

head on over to [url]www.ebaumsworldsucks.com[/url]

if that doesn't work work try .net

Posted by Ant

Anyone who pays money to join a forum(SA) is a ****ing idiot.

And Something Awful isn't funny for the most part. Kept for a small amount of flashes in the tub.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Ant: Anyone who pays money to join a forum(SA) is a ****ing idiot.

And Something Awful isn't funny for the most part. Kept for a small amount of flashes in the tub.

forums are where it's at though.

Have you ever read them? I'm sure you'd like ADRTW, as would most people here.

The front page, does infact suck cock, and the flash tub, is infact, good!

Posted by 007 ninja

i don't like you

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Lord of Spam: or situations in which its relevant.

Bull****.

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote]Raptor disagrees: Lol, w/e, your gay, who's w/ me?

Yes, raptor, it was my gay. Good job on being a mature, intelligent person and providing proof instead of acting like an infantile asswipe.

OH, wait, nvm lol.

[quote]Bull****.

ANOTHER STARTLINGLY CLEVER AND WELL THOUGHT OUT RETORT! Seriously, are you guys even paying attention to this? I'm trying to be reasonable, and you are all acting like *******s about it. You've still yet to provide a sinlge instance of me doing it, and the more I point that out, the more juvenile and deroggatory you guys become. Whats wrong, sensing that you arent going to be able to keep it up much longer without looking like *******s?

Protip: Too late.

Posted by The Judge

Forseen Arguers in favor: LoS, possibly another DA member like Linko
Those who don't take sides: Alastor, Klarth
Against: Kodachi, Fate, Iris, Raptor
Witty Quips to lighten the mood: Dexter

I have only read LoS's first post btw.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Lord of Spam: Yes, raptor, it was my gay.

Spammy, though I love you like a brother...

Eh, never mind.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Lord of Spam: Yes, raptor, it was my gay. Good job on being a mature, intelligent person and providing proof instead of acting like an infantile asswipe.

OH, wait, nvm lol.

ANOTHER STARTLINGLY CLEVER AND WELL THOUGHT OUT RETORT! Seriously, are you guys even paying attention to this? I'm trying to be reasonable, and you are all acting like *******s about it. You've still yet to provide a sinlge instance of me doing it, and the more I point that out, the more juvenile and deroggatory you guys become. Whats wrong, sensing that you arent going to be able to keep it up much longer without looking like *******s?

Dear 4chan fan:

(_|_)- This is your large, pasty, greasy ***. It is disgusting and you will never get laid.

love poco.

Posted by 007 ninja

you used to be all awesome, weren't you like cowboyjmb yeah he was awesome :(

Posted by Poco

Quoting 007 ninja: you used to be all awesome, weren't you like cowboyjmb yeah he was awesome :(

that was protoman

Posted by 007 ninja

well protoman sucks too now so i don't have to change anything

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting s0ul: Spammy, though I love you like a brother...

Eh, never mind.

Dont be dissing, homes.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting s0ul: Spammy, though I love you like a brother...

Eh, never mind.

now where have you been sir

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Lord of Spam: ANOTHER STARTLINGLY CLEVER AND WELL THOUGHT OUT RETORT! Seriously, are you guys even paying attention to this? I'm trying to be reasonable, and you are all acting like *******s about it. You've still yet to provide a sinlge instance of me doing it, and the more I point that out, the more juvenile and deroggatory you guys become. Whats wrong, sensing that you arent going to be able to keep it up much longer without looking like *******s?

"OMG WHY WON'T YOU GO DIGGING THROUGH MY POSTS"
"Facism? In my America? Its more likely than you think."
You know you're not the only person who does it, and you're not the only person being accused, either. And didn't you say earlier that Hyper pointed out some instances? Your contradictions are going to outnumber your oh so mature censored words, if you keep it up. Yeah, we're the juvenile ones here.

Posted by s0ul

I'm here all the time, I just don't post 'cause... no one ever posts anything interesting.

ALSO, LOS: Facism? In my America? Its more likely than you think. [/4chan]

This would have been 4 hours ago.

Edit: lol ninja'd by kodachi NINJA'D FTW LOL FTWFTW WIN MADE OF WIN

Posted by Lord of Spam

You have found one. Congrats.

Now, when you can convince me that one post constitutes the level of spam that people are complaining about, then I'll not only apologize, but film me kicking myself in the balls and post it here.

Quoting Kodachi: "OMG WHY WON'T YOU GO DIGGING THROUGH MY POSTS"
"Facism? In my America? Its more likely than you think."
You know you're not the only person who does it, and you're not the only person being accused, either. And didn't you say earlier that Hyper pointed out some instances? Your contradictions are going to outnumber your oh so mature censored words, if you keep it up. Yeah, we're the juvenile ones here.

Both of which were explained, which you would have known if you had bothered to read the thread. They were both on topic and relevant references. I cant be held responsible if you dont like the jokes, but then again, thats hardly the grounds for the level of griping you guys are doing. AND, I'd be willing to bet that the others that would be targets in this as well also keep their idiocy to the proper zones as well.

Posted by s0ul

Well, seeing as it was four hours ago and I came across it in the very casual browsing I do, it might be some sort of indication of your posting style.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Lord of Spam: You have found one. Congrats.

Now, when you can convince me that one post constitutes the level of spam that people are complaining about, then I'll not only apologize, but film me kicking myself in the balls and post it here.

Quoted post: "OMG WHY WON'T YOU GO DIGGING THROUGH MY POSTS"

AND

Quoted post: You know you're not the only person who does it, and you're not the only person being accused, either

YET ANOTHER AND

Quoted post: didn't you say earlier that Hyper pointed out some instances?

Posted by Lord of Spam

ACtually, no. Its pretty much the only one I've made in a long time/ever that had no justification.

edit: ninja'd. K, once again, you fail to provide any proof. Hell, with the time you're wasting here by just posting quote, you could have gone to members, looked me up, and then hit "view all posts" and read quiet a few by now. And dont come back with "BUT I DUN WANT 2 DIG THREW UR POSTS" because if it was as common as you make it seem, you wouldnt have to.

Posted by Hyper

lol hi guys i was wondering why i didn't get a reply back

Posted by Poco

do i have to troll this thread and others more because it's really starting to get boring

Posted by Lord of Spam

dear poco u suk and u liek boys pls leave my thread

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Hyper: lol hi guys i was wondering why i didn't get a reply back

though i suppose I should have saw this coming, what with you never missing a chance to cause MASSIVE DAMAGE

*drama.

oh and homophobes disgust me

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Lord of Spam: edit: ninja'd. K, once again, you fail to provide any proof. Hell, with the time you're wasting here by just posting quote, you could have gone to members, looked me up, and then hit "view all posts" and read quiet a few by now. And dont come back with "BUT I DUN WANT 2 DIG THREW UR POSTS" because if it was as common as you make it seem, you wouldnt have to.

I'm not looking through 5k posts, considering you aren't going to accept any examples from DA, AND TONS OF YOUR POSTS ARE FROM DA

And, once again, you're not the only one doing it. As a whole, there are quite a few 4chan references from you people. Also, many threads that had 4chan references in it(often derailing the thread entirely) WERE DELETED. Showing you tons of posts where you go completely off topic with 4chan references would be showing you that we're not doing that great of a job. Since I know we are doing a fine job, off topic posts by you that haven't been deleted would be hard to find.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Hyper: oh and homophobes disgust me

Gay people scare me. I am sorry I have morally offended you, despite the fact that you are heterosexual.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Hyper: though i suppose I should have saw this coming, what with you never missing a chance to cause MASSIVE DAMAGE

*drama.

I really hope you dont think that I was serious when I made the "u liek boys" comment. I'm going to assume that you're smart enough to judge by the obviously exagerated typos and grammar choices that it was a joke and move on.

And hey, its not like I'm just in here yelling. I'm serious about this. Go ahead and prove me wrong. i wasnt joking when I said that proof would yeild a pic of me kicking myself in the nuts. I'm that confident that you're all full of ****.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Lord of Spam]ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS?

I really hope you arent. Cuz if so, you've missed the ENTIRE POINT OF THS THREAD. I DONT SPAM MEMES, NOR DO OTHER MEMBERS.

Okay, let me just come out and say this: WHERE AM I SPAMMING MEMES? someone show me where all these posts are, because I dont remember making any. So come on, people. I expect everyone who has *****ed about it in this thread to either show some evidence that they arent just *****ing for the sake of it, or to shut their ****ing mouths about it for good.

Holy ****ing batman. Chill out! :(

You guys spam 4chan humor all the time in DA and ocassionally outside of it. I'm not saying that those posts should be moderated, deleted on sight, etc, I'm just stating that it happens very frequently by many people. Also, I'm not accusing you in particular so please don't attempt to bring that up.

My last post was stating my opinion on them more than anything. I certainly hope you're not so vain as to think it was a personal attack.

Posted by Poco

Quoting The Judge: Gay people scare me. I am sorry I have morally offended you, despite the fact that you are heterosexual.

hay judge :-*

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Kodachi: I'm not looking through 5k posts, considering you aren't going to accept any examples from DA, AND TONS OF YOUR POSTS ARE FROM DA

And, once again, you're not the only one doing it. As a whole, there are quite a few 4chan references from you people. Also, many threads that had 4chan references in it(often derailing the thread entirely) WERE DELETED. Showing you tons of posts where you go completely off topic with 4chan references would be showing you that we're not doing that great of a job. Since I know we are doing a fine job, off topic posts by you that haven't been deleted would be hard to find.

You're right, I wont accept any DA posts, since DA is a place where that stuff is accepted. And besides, I've only been going to 4chan for like 6 months now. Thats only about 1k worth of posts. So that REALLY narrows it down. And the point still stands, if it was that common, it should be easy to find. And hell, I'm not saying that you have to find old ones. If you see me doing it, by all means, call me on it. And before you start dont give me any "LOL NOW UR GUNNA WATCH UR SELF AND NOT DO IT" bs, because thats what you want anyway. So its win win for you either way.

slightly off topic, but not 4chan related, so it doesnt count:

Rideman says:
I never really spammed memes that much
CJ says:
I know. I never said you did
But you're affiliated with it.
More so, from appearences, than me for example
Even though I probably spam more than you
It's a fact
Rideman says:
i know, but these idiots wont look it up
CJ says:
Did you tell them to look it up?
Because you can't just say it's a fact
Recommend google if they need help

Posted by Poco

[quote]dear poco u suk and u liek boys pls leave my thread

OK NEGRO LIPS ITS ON NOW HO

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Lord of Spam: I really hope you dont think that I was serious when I made the "u liek boys" comment. I'm going to assume that you're smart enough to judge by the obviously exagerated typos and grammar choices that it was a joke and move on.

:)

oh btw LOOK AT YOUR ****ING SIG WOW WHAT A SUPRISE!!!!!!

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Hyper: though i suppose I should have saw this coming, what with you never missing a chance to cause MASSIVE DAMAGE

*drama.

No one cares, you homophonous pedodontist.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Lord of Spam: You're right, I wont accept any DA posts, since DA is a place where that stuff is accepted. And besides, I've only been going to 4chan for like 6 months now. Thats only about 1k worth of posts. So that REALLY narrows it down. And the point still stands, if it was that common, it should be easy to find. And hell, I'm not saying that you have to find old ones. If you see me doing it, by all means, call me on it. And before you start dont give me any "LOL NOW UR GUNNA WATCH UR SELF AND NOT DO IT" bs, because thats what you want anyway. So its win win for you either way.

Did you even notice the "spam is usually deleted" part, or did you just ignore it?

Posted by Hyper

Quoted post: sniper disagrees: KEEP TRYING, NETMAN WILL SUCK YOUR COCK EVENTUALLY

i sure hope so, what with us being best friends and all. maybe we'll even invite linkman into the orgy!

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Hyper: :)

oh btw LOOK AT YOUR ****ING SIG WOW WHAT A SUPRISE!!!!!!

If the contents of one's sig count towards the content of ones posts, then isnt advertising forums against hte rules? I guess that means you should be banned.

Huh, weird.

"Did you even notice the "spam is usually deleted" part, or did you just ignore it?"

not even bothering with tags anymore. did you miss the part where I said I wasnt limiting myself to the past and said that if you noticed any in the future it was fair game? I mean, I know you think you're a good mod, but I'm pretty sure you havent deleted things that havent even been posted yet.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Lord of Spam: If the contents of one's sig count towards the content of ones posts, then isnt advertising forums against hte rules? I guess that means you should be banned.

Huh, weird.

Not at all, you're just here trying to say that you don't spew 4chan garbage out in all of your posts when in fact it's actually directly under at least one post of yours in each thread you post in. Hmm.

Posted by 007 ninja

what's DA?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Once again, sig != posts. Maybe you just skipped that last post of mine, but that was sorta the whole point of it. By your logic, Ant is spamming gifs, you're advertising forums (bannable, if I'm not mistaken), and pretty much everyone else on the forum is spamming numerous other things. But guess what? Thats retard logic. So stop using it.

Unless, of course, you ARE retarded.

Posted by Hyper

that one blog

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Lord of Spam: Once again, sig != posts. Maybe you just skipped that last post of mine, but that was sorta the whole point of it. By your logic, Ant is spamming gifs, you're advertising forums (bannable, if I'm not mistaken), and pretty much everyone else on the forum is spamming numerous other things. But guess what? Thats retard logic. So stop using it.

Unless, of course, you ARE retarded.

sigs are attached to posts while not being considered a part of the posts themselves. different rules apply. that doesn't mean you can put 4chan stuff there and not look like an idiot.

Posted by mis0

Normally, I take sides and ***** and complain wantonly. This thread, however, is too stupid even for me.

Hey guys, guess what: Everyone uses references from just about ever possible source that's imaginable. Whether it be something you heard on another forum, TV, music, a video game, or whatever the **** else, everyone here uses a quote or a reference from time to time. They're usually no more intelligent than a 4chan meme, and if, for some reason, it still manages to bother you to no end... please, get some perspective on life.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Vampiro: Hey guys, guess what: Everyone uses references from just about ever possible source that's imaginable. Whether it be something you heard on another forum, TV, music, a video game, or whatever the **** else, everyone here uses a quote or a reference from time to time. They're usually no more intelligent than a 4chan meme, and if, for some reason, it still manages to bother you to no end... please, get some perspective on life.

The voice of rational thinking speaks!

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: Hey guys, guess what: Everyone uses references from just about ever possible source that's imaginable. Whether it be something you heard on another forum, TV, music, a video game, or whatever the **** else, everyone here uses a quote or a reference from time to time. They're usually no more intelligent than a 4chan meme, and if, for some reason, it still manages to bother you to no end... please, get some perspective on life.

completely irrelavent.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Hyper: sigs are attached to posts while not being considered a part of the posts themselves. different rules apply. that doesn't mean you can put 4chan stuff there and not look like an idiot.
~~~~~
completely irrelavent.

Yeah, man, what was I thinking, putting that joke in there. I mean, I should have known that it wouldnt have met your standards oh wait I dont care. Dont think its funny? Fine, dont reread it. Its as simple as that. You cant whine about me posting memes and then when i show that you have no proof point at my sig and say SEE IT SAYS 4CHAN I WAS RIGHT LOL
~~~~~~~~~~

No, it is relevant. Maybe you didnt get it, but he was saying that the only thing that seperates me from anyone else is that people assume that they know where I get my material from, whereas others mix theirs up.

Fun Fact: 4chan has such a diverse and shifting userbase that you're not likely to get the same experiance twice. In fact, two people browsing at the same time can have completely different experiances. In this way, it almost IS mulitple sources.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Lord of Spam: Yeah, man, what was I thinking, putting that joke in there. I mean, I should have known that it wouldnt have met your standards oh wait I dont care. Dont think its funny? Fine, dont reread it. Its as simple as that. You cant whine about me posting memes and then when i show that you have no proof point at my sig and say SEE IT SAYS 4CHAN I WAS RIGHT LOL

getting defensive are we? oh, and falling on the "then don't read it" stuff, wow, I expected better from you.

Quoted post: No, it is relevant. Maybe you didnt get it, but he was saying that the only thing that seperates me from anyone else is that people assume that they know where I get my material from, whereas others mix theirs up.

Fun Fact: 4chan has such a diverse and shifting userbase that you're not likely to get the same experiance twice. In fact, two people browsing at the same time can have completely different experiances. In this way, it almost IS mulitple sources.

No, it wasn't relavent. At least, not originally. This topic is about you and others using 4chan references only, it has nothing to do with what other people do. Kodachi has won this thread multiple times all ready and you've conveniently ignored that. This thread no longer has a point.

Posted by Ant

I'm on the site a lot more then any of the people who have been complaining about said use of 4chan memes on the main boards and what have you. And I honestly can't think of the last time where I've personally seen LoS or anyone else for that matter go and make a 4chan reference on the main boards.

Posted by Hyper

I'm gonna go ahead and accept LoS's logic.

JUST LOOK AT HIS SIG.

Ah, that felt good.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Hyper: getting defensive are we? oh, and falling on the "then don't read it" stuff, wow, I expected better from you.

No, it wasn't relavent. At least, not originally. This topic is about you and others using 4chan references only, it has nothing to do with what other people do. Kodachi has won this thread multiple times all ready and you've conveniently ignored that. This thread no longer has a point.

Saying "dont read my posts" is one thing. I was saying dont read my sig. It doesnt change (often), and you KNOW what it is ahead of time. So saying "dont read it" is valid. As for expecting better... why, all I do is post 4chan jokes:cookie:

And yes, it was. It was pointing out that I'm only doing what everyone else is doing, but you arent being a whiney little prick about that, which means that either you just dont like me or 4chan, in which case you arguments are ****. not that they wouldnt have been **** anyway...

Posted by Hyper

OKAY EVERYONE CNN.COM IS OFFICIALLY AS BAD AS 4CHAN NOW SO DONT QUOTE ANY NEWS FROM NOW ON

Quoted post: completely irrelavent.

No it isn't.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Wow. Just... wow.

I'm done for tonight.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: NO U

STFU NO U LOOK AT ME AM I COOL YET

---------------------
haven't I made it obvious yet that I've not been serious about hating da/4chan for months now?

Posted by sabre

This is one silly thread.

WITH THE EXCEPTION of LoS's avatar. You beast. :-*

Posted by Sable Wind

I think my brain failed. What a pathetic excuse for a thread.

Posted by Klarth

SHUT UP FLAME WAR I WIN E-PENIS

Posted by The Judge

Wow. This thread is really long, and has a lot of words. Most of which are probably the same, like...4 points, on either side, being said in about 20 different ways.

Humor is subjective, and so is tolerance for it. Tada.

Quoted post: Wow. This thread is really long, and has a lot of words. Most of which are probably the same, like...4 points, on either side, being said in about 20 different ways.

what's up, every arguement ever made on VGC?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Emperor Vampiro: what's up, every arguement ever made on VGC?

lol nm u?

I'm still right.:(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Emperor Vampiro: what's up, every arguement ever made on VGC?

Well then now I have a template to just copy and paste every time an internet argument comes up.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Dude, thats what I've been doing the whole time.

Posted by The Judge

But you started this whole shabang.

Posted by Lord of Spam

WELL DUH. I mean, seriosuly, with how lazy I am, do you think I'd actually be doing all this without some quality copypasta?

Quoted post: Well then now I have a template to just copy and paste every time an internet argument comes up.

Your template is the first or second reply within an arguement. That's pretty much all you need.