Is it odd...

Posted by Delilah

To still think of your first love, even if you have not seen him in three years? I just don't know. I mean, I heard in a magazine article that most ADULTS still do everyday. Does anyone here think it is wierd? If so, why? I think about mine almost everyday. I don't mean just the first guy and/ or girl that you thought was hot, but the first person who actually loved you back...
Opinions, please?

Posted by Ant

wow, sounds like you're a real FAGGOT

Posted by Klarth

MUDVAYNESCENCE@~@'@@@@@:::@~@~~~

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Ladydragonrider]To still think of your first love, even if you have not seen him in three years? I just don't know. I mean, I heard in a magazine article that most ADULTS still do everyday. Does anyone here think it is wierd? If so, why? I think about mine almost everyday. I don't mean just the first guy and/ or girl that you thought was hot, but the first person who actually loved you back...
Opinions, please?

Ignore them. Just discuss the details of that love. :)

[spoiler]esfmo[/spoiler]

Posted by Kiyoshi

I don't think it strange at all. For a while after we broke up, my first love was all I could talk about. I still think about him and wonder how he is. So far my first love has been my only love. I'm single. :( But it's ok. I'll survive for now.

Posted by Klarth

I should probably answer this question somewhat seriously now.

Yeah, we met and all, and it was probably the happiest time of my life - Up until then I was convinced there wasn't a single person who could possibly love a huge, lanky deepvoiced crazyman like me. But yeah, this one girl came along, and it lasted about a week before she wound up having to return to the US... I still talk to her a lot, and in a way, I guess I feel something for her.

I mean, uh, HEAVY ****ING METAL! \m/ OUR FORTRESS IS BURNING \m/

Posted by Delilah

Quoting Soviet Klarth: MUDVAYNESCENCE@~@'@@@@@:::@~@~~~

((What does that mean, and why do you keep posting it??)

Posted by Boner

Slipkorn?

Posted by Linko_16

I don't know about love, but I remember some of my major crushes with more detail than most other things in life.

Posted by Kiyoshi

This rock station on my radio sucks. Apart from a couple songs it's stupid.

OH THE RANDOMNESS!

Posted by NeXidala

I think of this one specific guy alot and sumtimes dream about him but usually its because I thought about him before I went to sleep.....its not strange at all...is it?

Posted by Kamek

Quoting Ladydragonrider: To still think of your first love, even if you have not seen him in three years? I just don't know. I mean, I heard in a magazine article that most ADULTS still do everyday. Does anyone here think it is wierd? If so, why? I think about mine almost everyday. I don't mean just the first guy and/ or girl that you thought was hot, but the first person who actually loved you back...
Opinions, please?

I think if it was true love, and not just some dumb kind of crush thing, yes, most definitely. I do everyday, and I don't consider myself, and my first love to have had just a "highschool" puppy-love type of relationship. She's been the only girl I've gone out with, and I haven't had anyone new catch my eye in ages. I think about her all the time, and it hurts me to be honest, but I think if you are feeling bad about these thoughts, you should think of what you learned from the relationship.