http://vgchat.com/userpage.php?do=main&userid=8401527
Armageddon March Eternal says:
holy **** this is hilarious
Height: 6'0
Weight: 168
Body: Athletic
IQ: 143
Profession: Game tester (Multi-Developers)
Hobbies: Gaming, Anime, Movies, Writing, Poetry, Art, Building Cosplay Weapons, Martial Arts, Working out, Lead Vocals and Guitar in my Band.
building cosplay weapons.
he states his iq.
and that he has an "athletic" body
holy ****. rofl.
he has "favourite male/female celbrities"
oh jeeesus
Favorite Animes: Dragonball/z/gt series
oh ****ing aaaaaaaa
MY NAME IS MATT says:
seignfeld
"Contact me and I will leave you positive Feedback"
"seignfeld"? HA
HAHAHA
"Oh! and If youre wondering about my PC, well although it is self built I can give some specs-"
NEVER
GET
LAID
MY NAME IS MATT says:
-Processor: 2x AMD 64 FX-60 Processors (thats Four 6.00ghz Processors in total)
"I have nineteen gigahertz of uber-ram. My penis must be huge"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
This kid is ****ing gold
I'm making a ****ing thread

Not only this, but he claims to be a "graphics designer", and is apparently 20 years old. He posted a photoshopped pic of himself with a terribly brushed-on "beard" and "cigarette" and quickly took it down when I criticised it. o lord, comedy gold :(

Posted by Speedfreak

I NOTICE NO ONE WAS INTERESTED IN YOUR CONVERSATION.

Posted by KoH

Actually, that was **** funny.

I just now noticed the thread and mainly due to Speedster posting in it. :)

That kid seems like a really really pathetic excuse for a human.

Posted by Klarth

http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=292648&postcount=43

haha

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, I lol'd at that last one. It doesn't help that he can't seem to grasp the basic rules of capitalization.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I laughed at that whole ****ing post. This guy needs to grow up. He makes vague assumptions based on the average teenager of today's society. And from the looks of things, he is describing himself there. He trys to show how he is your better in every way by being the more "adult" one or whatever by faking a passiveness on you calling him out or some ****. This guy needs to drop the psuedo-Dr. Phil act and grow up. The age of 19 suits him best. Cocky, arrogant, ignorant, and a complete ***.

Posted by Raptor

I love how people actually bother to list in their profile all the magazines they subscribe to or their favourites in every conceivable genre of anything, as if anyone really gives a flying **** what magazines you read or what candies you eat. You would just have to be incredibly conceited to really believe anyone cares.

Posted by KoH

lol I actually found Raptor's post funny. It gave me quite the grin, I dare say.

Posted by Klarth

http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=292724#post292724

No, seriously, wow. This guy's so much of a hypocrite that it astounds me.

Posted by Kit

I bet his life is the complete opposite of what he said.

People who lie about their age are desperate fags.
"zomg free secks plz!1"

Posted by Poco

Quoting Dark Kirby: I bet his life is the complete opposite of what he said.

People who lie about their age are desperate fags.
"zomg free secks plz!1"

Especially since he's lying on the INTERNET about his age. that's like the pinnacle of lame.

Posted by Klarth

Lying to get into films/buy alcohol is totally radical, though. Right?

Posted by mis0

YAH IT SI

What lame little ****s... we've seen too many lately.

Posted by Kit

[quote=Poco]Especially since he's lying on the INTERNET about his age. Jesus Christ, that's like the pinnacle of lame.

Especially since he's lying on the internet about his age, to get people to like him.

[quote=Soviet Klarth]Lying to get into films/buy alcohol is totally radical, though. Right?

People have to do that? You could easily download the movies online and get beer from home. Makes sense.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i205/MorbidBullet/UMGAY.jpg[/IMG]

I don't get it. :(

I don't even eat pussy, so I'm confused. :(

Posted by Klarth

He'd love to paint the street!

How did that pussy insult ever become valid anyways? Shouldn't you be more proud of that than offended?...

Posted by s0ul

Yeah, it's supposed to be a defense when somebody calls you a pussy. I am what I eat!

LOL YOU GET LAID A LOT FAG

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Dark Kirby: People have to do that? You could easily download the movies online and get beer from home. Makes sense.

Yeah, that's true. Because every single underage kid EVER has beer at their home at all times. And luckily, none of their parents are ever going to care or notice when they take it. This applies for kids who are still under the drinking age and no longer live at home too. Why use a fake ID and get beer right down the street when you could make the trek back home and take some from your parents?

The movie part is true too. Luckily today, every single underage kid who enjoys movies has a high speed Internet connection and the resources to get the movies they want. And there isn't a single kid in the entire world who might want to go out for an evening to watch a movie. Every kid I ever talked to would rather just stay home every single night and watch movies on their computer screen.

Thanks again for the insight!

Silly kids spending extra on adult tickets when I still buy children tickets for the movies. When will they ever learn.

Posted by Sable Wind

I have a feeling that man is compensating for what is lacking down low. "LOOK AT EVERYTHING I HAVE AND LIKE. I AM IMPORTANT. PLEASE IGNORE MY SMALL PENIS."

IQ--143? Yeah ****in' right, he can't possibly compete with me, and I am around that range.

Posted by mis0

He's like the guy in that Volswagen commercial - "I'M COMPENSATING FOR MY SHORTCOMINGS, I'M COMPENSATING FOR MY SHORTCOMINGS!"

Who, if you look closely, is a total douche.

Posted by Poco

Quoting Soviet Klarth: Lying to get into films/buy alcohol is totally radical, though. Right?

wouldn't know, never done it.

Posted by Klarth

http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8402501
http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=8402322

lol puppet accounts

Posted by Iris

puppet accounts? lol. yeah he's such a tool for wanting a new account after being harassed for posting a biography on his user page :cool:

Posted by Xenos

Mr. Mic? That's the guy who sent me that disturbing message.

Quoted post: puppet accounts? lol. yeah he's such a tool for wanting a new account after being harassed for posting a biography on his user page

he's a tool for being a moron.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

omg I hope he puts me in the credits on his next game!

Posted by Iris

[quote=Vampiro]he's a tool for being a moron.
His user page is a bit excessive, but that doesn't make him a moron. I find it ironic how you guys are saying that nobody cares about the profile he made, yet you're all obsessing over ever little bit of it, and calling it false.

Also, what the hell do you expect a user page to be used for? The function to make one is there and I see no harm in personalizing it, rather than just making one and not including anything in it, like most people.

Quoted post: His user page is a bit excessive, but that doesn't make him a moron. I find it ironic how you guys are saying that nobody cares about the profile he made, yet you're all obsessing over ever little bit of it, and calling it false.

Also, what the hell do you expect a user page to be used for? The function to make one is there and I see no harm in personalizing it, rather than just making one and not including anything in it, like most people.

... I don't even know what a user page is. I'm talking about his posts.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Iris: His user page is a bit excessive, but that doesn't make him a moron. I find it ironic how you guys are saying that nobody cares about the profile he made, yet you're all obsessing over ever little bit of it, and calling it false.

Have you LOOKED at it?

Posted by Iris

Of course I have, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Yeah, just saw it. It's a little over the top, but otherwise harmless.