list of fears

Posted by Red

what are some fears you have list them in order of least affraid of and most affraid of.

I can honestly say not much freaks me out. I say I'm affraid of hights but whenever I'm somewhere high I can useually feel calm and look down and whatnot.

Posted by Last Fog

i'm afraid of rejection :bowser:

Posted by Red

I'm a type of reject, as seen here- http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=289570#post289570

Posted by Arcadios

Wow that was quick.
I'm afraid of the dark cause I have no idea who's there and it's creepy.

Posted by Zeta

Heights and pain.

Posted by Altinure

i'm afraid of cancer, blood, driving, death, and spiders.

Posted by Arcadios

I get cancer, blood, death and spiders but driving maybe if you were in an accedient.

Posted by KoH

Rejection, heights, small places, dying without accomplishing anything, and that I have nothing else to look forward to in life.

Edit: And I am also deathly afraid of being crushed. Of all the ways to die, I do not want to die that way.

Posted by Xenos

As odd as this may seem, I am morbidly scared fishes. Yes. Fishes. I smash insects with my barehands, yet I am scared of fishes. So scared in fact, there was one time I was washing the dishes and when I was about to put the dish into the other side of the sink, there was this huge fish and I was so scared/apalled, I almost dropped my ****.

I use to be scared of mirrors until I was about 13.

Posted by Kanashuri

the cops. LMAO. No seriously, uh, the dark. Yeah just the possibilty of something around you and you not knowing about it. I dont mind if im with a group of friends just not by myself. I fear that when i get old ill have to be put into one of those homes with other old people. Turkeys......they are ****ing weird, get em away from me. Afraid a meteor might crash through my house and right on top of me and kill me, and other stuff.

For you Xenos [IMG]http://myweb.dal.ca/harbour/images/monkfish.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by mis0

I'm afraid of heights (primarily tall bulidings, not like aiplanes) and being in sea-going vessels or aircraft over the sea. Those are physical things that bother me, mainly because in the event of some sort of failure (building collapses, catches fire, ship sinks, airplane crashes) there is very little I can do to help myself or anyone important to me who is present. I like to be in control, which is why I love cars in general and driving myself around.

As for more broad, and harder to define fears, I'd say that if I don't change the world for the better, that I have failed and I fear this. Society, even though I don't like it, won't remember complaints so much as it will remember those who have spent their lives making it a better place. I intend to try and leave my positive mark on society by helping to make hydrogen cars a consumer reality at some point in my life, hopefully sooner than later. I think helping to point the next generation in the direction of environmental protection, awareness, and to be better stewards of our limited resources, is a critical endevour, and I think that it is my calling in life to make this dream I've had for several years into a reality. Failure to accomplish my goals, and to build a dream, I think is the worst kind of failure, because there's no lying to myself about it here. It's either do or don't.

Posted by Linko_16

The only times I've ever been genuinely terrified were in nightmares, but... heights can make me feel a little nervous, I'll get the creepy-crawlies if there's a bug on me, and big dogs definitely put me on my guard. I got a huge spook just today when someone's rotweiler was looking out at me from a car window at night, and I didn't notice until I was right next to it.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Xenos: I use to be scared of mirrors until I was about 13.
I know what you mean. Mirrors are creepy, I don't know why but they are.

Posted by Malevolence

1) I've always had the wierd fear of being thrown in a pit of venomous 2) turantula's... I get nervous of heights to a certain degree, as do most people.
3) The Sora plethora.
4) Being killed in my sleep.
5) Being alone.
6) Paranoia of dying in a fire

Posted by Killer Jordo

I'm afraid of small places. Like elevators, and stairwells. I'm also afraid of tall buildings. When I'm near one, or in one I feel uneasy.

Posted by Klarth

Right now? Exam results. I fear whether or not I got at least seven B's on my GCSEs. If I don't, I'm kicked out of school...

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

The only thing that I fear is if I look into a mirror and I see something/someone behind me. Jesus, just imagine if you walked into a bathroom, turned on the light, looked in the mirror and saw Jesse behind you. *** that would terrify me ;)

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I used to be morbidly afraid of horses, but that's died down a bit. I still find them freaky, but it's tolerable. My big phobia though is moths. They're too hairy for an insect that flies into your face when you're at a computer. I'm working on that one.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Mirrors, Water, Looking up at skyscrapers in a city, Hospitals, rejection, porcelain dolls, and little girls crying for help.

I'm serious too. :(

Posted by Delilah

#1 Thunder. I a not afraid of storms at all, its just that since the tornado, I've been afraid of loud noises. I like lightning, though!

#2 A certain person whom I will not name.

#3 Death. Not of the pain, or how I die, but what comes after it. The after life. Is there one? Do we cease to exist? Is the Bible true, and if so, will I go to hell?

#4 Criticism (Did I spell that right?). I don't knw, why, really- it just makes me feel like I cannot breath.

Other than that, not much, really.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Last Fog: I know what you mean. Mirrors are creepy, I don't know why but they are.

Lol, I've been weirded out around mirrors ever since I saw Poltergeist 3.

Posted by Red

now that I think of it rejection is kind of freaky.

Posted by Echo

Spiders. I am very, very afraid of spiders. As a child I slept on the bottom bunk of bunk beds, and I would have recurring nightmares of a HUGE spider making its web in between the top and bottom bunks, trapping me there.

I'm also a bit nervous in the dark. Mostly because it makes me think that there could be spiders around and I don't know it.

Posted by Random

Lets see...

Spiders
Centipedes (not sure if I spelled that right)
David Spade Movies.......

Posted by Red

DIckie Roberts was on the other night

Posted by Fadedblood

Cops, Bees, and suffocation.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Last Fog: i'm afraid of rejection :bowser:

hey you

i'm afraid of my computer and zombies

Posted by Raptor

Quoting SomebodyRandom:
David Spade Movies.......

David Spade owns your soul. Though, Lost & Found was a dreadful film. It made Joe Dirt seem deserving of an academy award.

ANYWHO.

I fear immortality, and even the slightest possibility of immortality.

Good thing all living organisms are granted the privilege of death, something that scientific breakthroughs could remove sometime way off in the future. Actually, I fear that more. Good thing I most likely won't be alive to see it. I'll be up in heaven with Dream Theater and the angels.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Being a wolf myself, I fear humans. There's just something about their lack of fur and ability to use weapons and gadgets (except for computers, I can use computers) that frightens me to no end. Just the thought of seeing a human, or G[COLOR="White"]od[/COLOR] forbid, a PACK of them sends shivers down my tail.

Posted by Ch

I used to have a fear of rejection, but I conquered that, and I also used to have a fear of spiders but I overcame it when I killed a tarantula in El Salvador.

So pretty much I'm just scared of guns being pointed at me.

Posted by WackoHater2

I'm afraid of quite a few things. Bugs, spiders, the dark, heights, rejection, and although I am not afraid of them.. mirrors creep me out.. especially walking past them in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Booyaka619: mirrors creep me out.. especially walking past them in the middle of the night when everyone is asleep.

Actually, I can relate. I have experienced a great number of dreams in which I looked into the mirror in very dim light and saw nothing but a mutilated head with bloodied eyeballs hanging out of their sockets or a decapitated body. Sometimes, when I'm half asleep and getting up to use the bathroom, I purposely avoid looking in the mirror out of concern that I could be in one of those dreams.

Posted by Linko_16

One of the ways you can tell you're in a dream, supposedly, is looking in a mirror and seeing a different reflection. I've never tried to test it because I was worried that exactly what you've experienced might happen to me.

Posted by Xenos

Huh ... I forgot about that too. I guess I am still scared of mirrors at night. I am afraid I might see 'something' in there. I use to think it was a portal to another world, maybe subconciously I still think it is.

Posted by bigmonkey930

im really not afraid as much as I am suprised but in a fight or flight movement definetly fight anyways the dark things i cant see and uh...getting hit in the nuts thats about it.

Posted by Eggroll

slow, Painful, torturing death

Posted by The Judge

Next time I see you at Anthony's.

Posted by Slade

I've decided that most fears I use to have(the dark, rejection) are just irrational.

However, I now fear the completely unlikely and crazy happening. For example, I fear that every one of my friends would coincidentally(and for different reasons) just decide that they don't like me at all any more. I also fear the death of a person my age whom I love. People older than me.. I expect them to die sometime during my lifetime, but really close friends are supposed to be there as long as you expect them to(till you're 80 or so). ****, I'm worried right now a certain someone very close to me is hurt or in trouble.

edit: my user title :o I was feeling very courageous when I chose it.

Posted by Eggroll

Quoting The Judge: Next time I see you at Anthony's.

Sweet, i'll be waiting.

Posted by Kit

Erm, I'm not scared of a lot. But what I am scared of are Spiders, except for the tiny ones less than 5 millimetres long, those are fine. I'm just talking bigger ones.

Two years ago, me and a bunch of my friends were staying at another friends house for the night, (there were nine of us), just to watch movies and fight, mainly. Just for the sake of fun. And we had to sleep in his shed. It was cleared out so we could sleep in it. So we all walked in, and I look up, and there are at least ten spiders, all over an inch long. But luckily I wasn't the only person there who didn't like them. 3 of us hated spiders, so we all were thinking of ways to get rid of them. (Its not like we'd like sleeping in a room filled with spiders.) We decided to get sticks and drag their webs outside, where we wouldn't be bothered. I wasn't too afraid of spiders back then, so I decided to help. The 6 people that weren't too bothered about spiders went in first, and I followed, I stepped in, and suddenly two spiders landed in my hair. I panicked. "Argh! Get them off! Get them off!" I was running around the shed like a maniac. I ran into the kitchen (Which was the room which led outside, to his back garden.) and soaked my hair with the tap to get them out. I saw them both in the sink, they were about an inch long. I refused to go in there. So we had to find something else to get rid of them with. (It was like 3AM, so it wasn't too easy.) Eventually, we woke up my friend Chris' stepdad. (It was his house.) And he killed them all with pesticides. We all thanked him, and he decided to have a "All the kids vs him fight" and we all lived happy ever after. :D (Except My friend Fisher, Chris' Stepdad slammed him against the concrete wall and he banged his head. Ouch)

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: "NeXidala agrees: How did you go to the bathroom everyday if you were afraid of mirrors?"

Do you like to stare at yourself when you urinate?

Posted by Kit

lol

I cant help it, there are two big mirrors in my bathroom, one behind the toilet, which is what I have to look at while I do my business, and one to the right, there's also a smaller mirror to the left too. :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I cant help it, there are two big mirrors in my bathroom, one behind the toilet, which is what I have to look at while I do my business, and one to the right, there's also a smaller mirror to the left too.

Hahaha, me too. I have a small vanity mirror right infront of me, perfectly lined up. I tend to stare at it when I go to the washroom :( Plus, I have a full length mirror right beside me.

I don't even mean to, my focus just gravitates towards them :(

Posted by Slade

Well I just had the **** scared out of me a moment ago...:(

I realized that I had forgotten to put the sheep(my parent's) away tonight, and it's about 2:30 in the morning. So I walk towards where they sleep, and I hear them moving in there, so I just plan to go around back without disturbing them to get to the gate I need to close. I head towards it, and I hear these massive(like, I felt the ground move a bit) four steps, then some other big noises. I was expecting deer, but they bound away really quickly. These steps were at an odd tempo and they all seemed to be in about the same spot, so whatever it was it didn't really go very far. My flashlight sucks, so even though this thing is only 40 feet away from me I can't see it.

I calmly returned inside, but *** my hands are shaking right now. I figure it was a bear. The bad part about that is that I really have to go out again and lock the gate. :(

Posted by loathing

the only thing i fear is airwolf

every man should fear airwolf

Posted by jefferey shalome

wasps
spiders
heights

Posted by Kamek

When I was younger, there was only a few things I feared. For the most part, it was my mother dying. I was kind of scared of robbers, and the dark a little, but I think for the most part, it was my parents dying or divorcing.

Now, I find myself scared of failure, and scared of the unknown future. I guess I just have to remember getting there is the beautiful part. I'm also terrified of being alone. I know im only 17, but it's just scaring me how quickly things can change in a relationship. I'm tired of seeing the sluts in my neighborhood, and I just want a relationship type girl.

I think failing, being alone, someone close to me dying and letting someone close to me down are my biggest fears.

Posted by Arwon

Can't deal with man-made heights.

Kidney stones freak me out, as does old age.

Posted by Crazy K

Insects
Spiders
the Dark
Heights

Posted by Kanashuri

Finding out when you are about to **** this chick you just met she whips out a 9incher

Posted by Ayu

Spiders
Heights
Fog
Walking by windows in the dark
[Quote=Raptor]Actually, I can relate. I have experienced a great number of dreams in which I looked into the mirror in very dim light and saw nothing but a mutilated head with bloodied eyeballs hanging out of their sockets or a decapitated body. Sometimes, when I'm half asleep and getting up to use the bathroom, I purposely avoid looking in the mirror out of concern that I could be in one of those dreams.
That scares the **** out of me.

Posted by Nocturnismelodia

Spiders,
Being alone,
Deing Alone...

Posted by XeroPercent

I fear change... which is why, at the age of 23, I still wear spiderman underwear <---FACT

Also spiders creep me out. I saw an all white albino spider (super creepy, and it was like a few inches away when I turned my head) in my basement the other day, I think the shock took years off my life.

Edit: ...just realized the irony there.

Posted by brownoystercult

Protoman.

Posted by Dexter

Quicksand's my newest, biggest fear.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Arwon]

Kidney stones

Thank you for making me GoogleImage that.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I got a new fear about 2 weeks ago. I never did post it on here. Rubber gloves. I put one on and the rubber snapped and cut my wrist open, and slashed me in the head. My mom thinks I'm emo now :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Xenos: Thank you for making me GoogleImage that.

Kidney stones are ****ing nasty. I've had them in the past.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

Bees
Driving on the highway near huge trucks
Being in an elevator over 20 stories up