Uh... Different screename.

Posted by Malevolence

Alright, since Jesse is greedy and wanted me to pay him $10 paypal... I couldn't change my screename and retain my posts or reputation, I just decided to make a new name. I was NightmareBassX. I changed my name for the most part so I didn't come off as a Megaman fanboy... I used to be immersed in the "Megaman world" but my interest in the series has waned due to it not being so great over the years. Felt like I needed a name change, So I did. So, Hey again... (Never did this when I first joined) Feel free to contact me on AIM, I need more friends anyway. Heh.

Also, I do not know If I will decide to stay with this screename for good or not, But I will probably will anyway. Feels like I have some sort of "attachment" to my first screename.

Posted by Ant

welcome to vgc and make sure to follow the rules! Other then that have fun and keep on postin!

Posted by Malevolence

Damn you Ant! You didn't even read the post did you? :(

I've been here for 2 years, I know the rules. :)

Posted by Arcadios

What Ant said.
Welcome to VGChat, I hope you like it here enough to stay.
(I say that to all the people in the intro board)

Posted by Ant

YOUR POST COUNT AND JOIN DATE SAY OTHERWISE!

Posted by Zeta

Hey, I've seen someone else use that avatar before! I think it was that NightmareBass guy that used it.

Posted by Arcadios

What anime/manga is it anyways?

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Zeta]Hey, I've seen someone else use that avatar before! I think it was that NightmareBass guy that used it.
I hope to wacko that's sarcasm. : What anime/manga is it anyways?

Bleach.

Also, what the hell? I thought your name was "Mr.Nintendo74". Are there two?

Posted by Arcadios

I've been meaning to watch it for sometime.

Quoting Malevolence: Also, what the hell? I thought your name was "Mr.Nintendo74". Are there two?

Nope I had........some help. :D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

FUKKEN OWNED

Posted by Malevolence

Are you fucking kidding me? You mean right when I make a new name, I find out Jesse smith goes out of his way to change your name? I pmed him four times... And alls I see is "10 dollars paypal", "Oh sorry, typo! 100 dollars typo!", "OOPS! Nother typo. 1000 dollars paypal!". Is there anyway my old name could be changed to this? I asked him that...

I suppose maybe Jesse smith pity's you for being the King of newbie posters... You just made me feel REAL bad. Wow, I'm taking this hard. :(

Posted by Zeta

What the hell is sarcasm? Is it some weird thing that increases orgasms?

Posted by Arcadios

Go of the newbie poster???
He did say keep bombing the place with posts.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: Go of the newbie poster???
Might have to do with my sig, he did say keep bombing the place with posts.

Meant to say King of newbie posters. I really wanted my name changed too!

Posted by Arcadios

I guess Jesse feels sorry for the newbies cause they enter into the vicious world that is VGChat.
I sent him one PM saying I wanted it changed and heard that I'd have to pay 10 bucks which I asked if I had to but next thing I know I try to log on but it said invalid username so I remeber I PMed him and tried "Mr.Nintendo" and there it was no 74.
Maybe he wanted you to find out about this or maybe ya did something to him.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: I guess Jesse feels sorry for the newbies cause they enter into the vicious world that is VGChat.
I sent him one PM saying I wanted it changed and heard that I'd have to pay 10 bucks which I asked if I had to but next thing I know I try to log on but it said invalid username so I remeber I PMed him and tried "Mr.Nintendo" and there it was no 74.
Maybe he wanted you to find out about this or maybe ya did something to him.

I did nothing to him. I asked him to change my name politefully. That really bugs me. It's just a name, I know... But still.

Posted by Arcadios

Well when I PMed him I was wondering if he could do it and if he didn't it would change anything but since he did I was like "Yea!".

Posted by Zeta

That's our administrator for ya. :cookie:

Hyper/Sabredog/someone else for Admin '07

Posted by Red

oh ****it I forgot to add cookie monster in the comment box :(

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Mr.Red: oh ****it I forgot to add cookie monster in the comment box :(

:( You've broken the chain of :cookie:, now your destined to be outcasted. :(

Posted by Red

awh man :(

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Mr.Red: awh man :(

Yeah dude, You're wacked... Hey Zeta, Mr.N, Wanna go eat some pizza!?

(Oh ***! I just watched Hellsing Ultimate OVA 1 and it was AWESOME!) ;)

Posted by Arcadios

I'm game for some pizza at 1:27 in the morning.

Quoting Malevolence: (Oh ***! I just watched Hellsing Ultimate OVA 1 and it was AWESOME!) ;)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Malevolence again.

Posted by Red

"wait the dougler wants to come too...the dougler?"

Posted by Malevolence

[quote]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Malevolence again.
First time I've ever wanted august to come quick. OVA 2 coming out, the 6th of August I beleive.

Posted by Arcadios

*Offers a slice of pizza to Mr.Red*
Anyways, Volence just ask Jesse nicely since in this account your a newbie so he'll help you since he can't deny the fact that he loves newbies.
Which is kewl since he defends them most of the time.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: *Offers a slice of pizza to Mr.Red*
Anyways, Volence just ask Jesse nicely since in this account your a newbie so he'll help you since he can't deny the fact that he loves newbies.
Which is kewl since he defends them most of the time.

But I am no newbie... That may be the problem. I have asked him 3 times before... I HATE NAMES, THEY ALWAYS BOTHER ME! IT'S THE WAY I AM!

Posted by Celestial Flame

Why not ask other people that gave ya rep to give this account some and then you'll be getting back up or is it more of a principle thing?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, u know da rulez!! No name changes!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

When I was an admin I did name changes for people for free :(

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting -Inuyasha-: Why not ask other people that gave ya rep to give this account some and then you'll be getting back up or is it more of a principle thing?

The thing is, it was my first account. I could care less about rep... But it was on my original account, and when I joined. This is annoying me greatly.

Quoting Hyper:
When I was an admin I did name changes for people for free

Right now, I really wish you were admin...

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!! Don't tell them that!!! grrrr!!!!!

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Jesse Smith: Ack!! Don't tell them that!!! grrrr!!!!!

PLEASE!?

The only thing I ask is that you change my account name to this name, and you can switch them if you want... Or just totally change this ones name to anything, and the other to "Malevolence".

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Malevolence: The thing is, it was my first account. I could care less about rep... But it was on my original account, and when I joined. This is annoying me greatly.

If the account means so much to you, the name shouldn't matter ;)

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Hyper: If the account means so much to you, the name shouldn't matter ;)

That can go both ways. I don't want to continue to have a megaman screen name! I only made it that in the first place because I was a huge fanboy. Changing my name would give me a satisfied feeling. I dunno why, it just bugs me.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Malevolence: The thing is, it was my first account. I could care less about rep... But it was on my original account, and when I joined. This is annoying me greatly.

Take a step outside and have a glorious adventure beneath the wide open sky, then you'll realise how little things like these matter.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Raptor: Take a step outside and have a glorious adventure beneath the wide open sky, then you'll realise how little things like these matter.

Heh... I wish I could. As I said, It bothers me. And in this situation, I realize I'm "wacko". So I need no reminder.

Posted by Ultima Enigma

Listen people I also Want to say That, This Web Server Should GIve this site the option to Change Names. I understand the technical issues and problems that may arise from such situation, but trust me......Circumstances call for risk.

P.S: I with ya brother, Thats a awsome Name/Sig/and avitar.

Posted by The Judge

Welcome to VGC. Read my thread so you know how to post in an acceptable manner.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting The Judge: Welcome to VGC. Read my thread so you know how to post in an acceptable manner.

Eh... I suppose you didn't read the first post aswell, Or are you just like Ant? ;)

Oh well, I guess I'll have to deal with it. Jesse, if you want to set an example by not giving name changes to people so others won't ask... Don't do it for other people. Although you removed the 74 in Mr.Nintendo's name, you still changed it. Something like that can cause a problem, like the one right now. Eh...

Posted by Arcadios

There just meesing with ya of course but Jesse does have his opinon on all people but he dosen't seem like a bad guy.....except for like 5 mins when he took Klarth off as a mod on all the boards he was in.....but then he changed it back.
Why he even do it?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Ultima Enigma: Listen people I also Want to say That, This Web Server Should GIve this site the option to Change Names. I understand the technical issues and problems that may arise from such situation, but trust me......Circumstances call for risk.

P.S: I with ya brother, Thats a awsome Name/Sig/and avitar.

...You know so little about the internet that it actually scares me.

I feel sorry for people who have to make new accounts when they want namechanges :D Not that I'll be wanting another anytime soon.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Klarth: ...You know so little about the internet that it actually scares me.

I feel sorry for people who have to make new accounts when they want namechanges :D Not that I'll be wanting another anytime soon.

Yeah, Aren't you like the king of name changes? I've seen the list of how many times you changed your name, and you even said there are some you forgot.

It annoys me that I am so easily bothered by such a little annoyance. Names mean everything to me though...

Posted by Arcadios

How many times did he change it?

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: How many times did he change it?

Well over 7 times I beleive.

Posted by Arcadios

Wow and Jesse wont change yours once?

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: Wow and Jesse wont change yours once?

Well, I'm sure it just wasn't that easy. And I also bet he did it before the whole "rule" was established. Either way, I cannot get it changed now... So I guess it's inevitable.

Posted by Klarth

Times have changed.

And so have I. I'm thinking of a fun little namechange I might adopt for a few days at some point in the future when Jesse isn't so stubborn, but I'm staying as Klarth for a loooong time.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Klarth: I feel sorry for people who have to make new accounts when they want namechanges :D Not that I'll be wanting another anytime soon.

*changes name to Mostly Harmless* "Okay, I'll be sticking with this one for a long time, don't worry!"

*changes name to Abraxas* "WOOOOO THERION ROCKS ok guys i swear i won't be changing this name, LOL!!"

*changes name to Majesty* "OK OK OK NO MORE NAMECHANGES FOR ME I SWEAR"

*changes name to Klarth, and then realizes he can't change his name back* "WHOOPSIE"

Due to your track record in the past, I suspect another name change in the near future! But for ****'s sake, man... make it Kleptomaniac. That was the best name you've ever had.

...oh, and welcome back to NightmareBassX. I'm sorry, I don't know what else to call you :)

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Corrupt: *changes name to Mostly Harmless* "Okay, I'll be sticking with this one for a long time, don't worry!"

*changes name to Abraxas* "WOOOOO THERION ROCKS ok guys i swear i won't be changing this name, LOL!!"

*changes name to Majesty* "OK OK OK NO MORE NAMECHANGES FOR ME I SWEAR"

*changes name to Klarth, and then realizes he can't change his name back* "WHOOPSIE"

Due to your track record in the past, I suspect another name change in the near future! But for ****'s sake, man... make it Kleptomaniac. That was the best name you've ever had.

...oh, and welcome back to NightmareBassX. I'm sorry, I don't know what else to call you :)

Heh...

Welcome back to NightmareBassX? I think Nightmare or just Malevolence would be better to call me. The reason I do not like having NightmareBassX as a screen name is because it doesn't feel like I have my own individual name. Bass is from megaman, it is something. I NEED NOT BE A COPYCAT! Also, it consists of a word, then a name of a character, following an unnecessary "X". I can't help but not like it anymore.

Posted by Random

$10 is the reason why I haven't changed my name. I mean it's so **** long. Look at it... It's annoying and it makes no sense. Sure i'd like to change it but it's $10. I'd like to make a new one but i've had this name for so long I don't think I could part with it now.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Malevolence: Heh...

Welcome back to NightmareBassX? I think Nightmare or just Malevolence would be better to call me. The reason I do not like having NightmareBassX as a screen name is because it doesn't feel like I have my own individual name. Bass is from megaman, it is something. I NEED NOT BE A COPYCAT! Also, it consists of a word, then a name of a character, following an unnecessary "X". I can't help but not like it anymore.

I totally understand. People remember how terrible my old username was, anyway. I'll just call you Nightmare.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting SomebodyRandom: $10 is the reason why I haven't changed my name. I mean it's so **** long. Look at it... It's annoying and it makes no sense. Sure i'd like to change it but it's $10. I'd like to make a new one but i've had this name for so long I don't think I could part with it now.

It's funny how you conveyed my thoughts all in one post. I think it is ridiculous, to pay $10 dollars for a name change? I can see Jesse is biased towards forum noobs, Mr.Nintendo (Not to be offensive). Jesse, you fail to set a proper example. For this, you have caused the problem of me wanting my name changed. I was perfectly fine with it until Mr.N tells me his was altered. Removing a number, yes, is smaller, but it still changes the name itself, and that annoys me. It wasn't even that I had a character name in it, it was the "Nightmare" and the "X". Plus the choice of character and his name... Bass? What kind of name is that? I can see why Klarth has no uncomfortable thoughts about his name, as of now, due to it sounding like an actual name. Although it is a character. I suppose I shall just cope though, I no longer look at it as much of an ordeal.

Posted by Jesse Smith

psst, there is a way to get a name change...da same way as da last few times that they were allowed...by geting a Super Mod to say there OK!!!! Then it'll be free!! :D:D:D:D I know, democracy stinks!!!!

Posted by Klarth

Hahaha :cool: I dunno, this is the longest time I've stuck with a name since... Majesty, and that only lasted six months or so. I've had Klarth for over a year now, and I still love it. I have, however, got a little gimmick up my sleeve for the near future, though.

Posted by The Judge

I wouldn't change my name. Too many people would be upset with me.

Posted by Kanashuri

Poor malevolence. Welcome to the forums!!

Posted by Slade

Haha no one actually read your post. :)

Ant, Judge...blindly accepting any flotsam that comes to the surface. I guess everyone loves n00bies.

Malevolence is definitely a better name, maybe just put it in your sig for a while that you were formerly NightmareBassX, and the transition should be smooth enough. I guess I can't help you if you want your old account back, though, with this name tacked onto it.

JESSEE IS DA BEZT ADNIM EVARRR
and fair, too

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Slade: Haha no one actually read your post. :)

Ant, Judge...blindly accepting any flotsam that comes to the surface. I guess everyone loves n00bies.

Malevolence is definitely a better name, maybe just put it in your sig for a while that you were formerly NightmareBassX, and the transition should be smooth enough. I guess I can't help you if you want your old account back, though, with this name tacked onto it.

JESSEE IS DA BEZT ADNIM EVARRR
and fair, too

Yeah, I asked for a banner in the arts and graphics board to be done for me, with both names in it.

Posted by Arczu

Just do what a whole bunch of people are doing... Keep the same name for the entire time your here!

Sure, I've wanted a name chage a few times, but in the end it doesn't matter. Just as long as it isn't stupid like "xXANIMASTEA1293Xx".

Posted by Arcadios

Wow Nightmare, you must be pissed since Klarth got his name changed, right now.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Mr.Nintendo: Wow Nightmare, you must be pissed since Klarth got his name changed.

Did he pay $10? That'd be ridiculous if he didn't, I'd feel even worse.

Posted by Arcadios

Chances are he waged psychological war upon Jesse and it seems Klarth rose victorious.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er....he didn't get a name change!! He still has Klarth in the username!!! Cost: Free!!!! :D:D

Malevolence, if you want Malevolence666, I'll change it free!!!

er, remember, if you can get a Super Mod to OK name changes... :D:D:D:D

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Jesse Smith: er....he didn't get a name change!! He still has Klarth in the username!!! Cost: Free!!!! :D:D

Malevolence, if you want Malevolence666, I'll change it free!!!

er, remember, if you can get a Super Mod to OK name changes... :D:D:D:D

... Suggest me a super mod, NOW!
I want the two names change.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er..what do you mean people can't have name changes??!! Look around!! I've probably changed the names of about 20 people...in just da last day!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Ant

Huh? people are changing their names...? can't say I've noticed.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, where is Ant??!! :confused:!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by sabre

Quoting Malevolence: ... Suggest me a super mod, NOW!
I want the two names change.

Linko got a name change. I think that counts. Seeing as Jesse has been changing them since.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Name change as in you still know what the old username was before the change. Notice no one has a complete name change!!! I can change your name to SabreWacko if you want!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by sabre

I can't think of anything I would hate more. :)

Posted by GameMiestro

This is very strange. So they can still log in as their original name, but when they post, it appears as something else? I remember you doing something like this before... april fools day, I think.

Posted by The Judge

No, I have to log in as "Czar Judge" instead of "The Judge." Messed me up once.

Posted by Arcadios

So, Nightmare is the new screen name working for ya or are you gonna switch over to your old one?