Aha.

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, I know there's a ban request thread, but this one made me laugh so hard that I felt it deserved its own topic. I locked a [url=http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=14819]thread[/url] made by "halo hater" and responded accordingly, assuming he'd never return - as is the case with most of these fools.

But nah, this guy decided to PM me and dispute my locking the thread, as well as my grammar (?).

First PM:

[quote=halo hater]Not. First off, yeah, theres two Anti-Halo threads. Get over it. Don't say ohhh man. When you say that, it sounds like you're having a period.
-Now, how can I not enjoy Halo? Well of course I'm not being beaten by a stick you moron. I don't know why in the world you said that. Did it make you feel punk or goth when you said "being torn to shreads?" I just don't like Halo.
"How can you not like Halo"? Say that aloud, it sounds like I HAVE to like Halo, that I'm not entitled to my own opinion of disliking it. It's not the best shooter, it's just another game that I happen to not like. I'm sick of people talking about it everyday and making fun of me just because I don't like it. Like you guys did to that other guy. I understand why you bashed me, I was trying to get that, but the other guy who posted was just saying he didn't like Halo and everyone attacked him. Halo isn't a gawd people, deal with it.
-Killzone. If you payed attention, you would've heard Sony say right out of its mouth it was their answer to Halo. And if you read my post, you'd know I wasn't really a bus driver. Oh wait, you can't read. And when you had that smiley face next to the 12 years old remark, I immediately thought you were a child molester

Second PM:

Quoting halo hater]
Quoting Klarth: k:
OK, first off, this was a random attack on me. Second, that's what I think. Microsoft sucks and idk why everyone likes them. Since I don't like Halo, I can't see why people like it.
[QUOTE=Klarth]It's just another crappy games console. I hate Sony. I hate the PS2. I hate Ken Kutaragi. Go Microsoft!

Did you take English class? Say this aloud, It's just another crappy games console. Bad grammar moron. Also, Sony isn't a game console Einstein, it's a company. The PlayStation is the console. So far you're doing pretty good on trying to bash me. (sarcasm)
[QUOTE=Klarth]All of you people who play GTA, go get a life and quit spending your Friday nights playing GTA on your own.

OK braniac, for your information, GTA is also an Xbox game. In fact, my friend thinks it's the best Xbox video game he owns. So you're telling your side to quit spending Friday nights playing video games? Try picking a PS2 exclusive to insult Sony dick.

Quoting Klarth: Jesus. More people should play Xbox. I'll just say this, Kutaragi can suck my dick. GO MICROSOFT!

You want Kutaragi, a complete stranger, to suck your dick? Wow, what the ****'s wrong with you?

Quoting Klarth: See how ****ing stupid you sound? Locked.

I'm going to ask the same thing to you. See how ****ing stupid YOU sounded? #1, you had many many mistakes in your attempt to make me look bad. #2, you had to copy my original post, instead of making up your own insults. I understand English moron, make up your own insults.

Also, I think it's really tough when you try insulting someone and then lock a thread before they can respond to you in public. Real brave. I've seen you do that all the time. Quit being a pussie. Locked.
See how retarded it sounds to just say Locked all of the sudden?

I don't know what to do, he's awfully threatening :(

Posted by Alastor

I lol'd. A nice, fresh cup of online ignorance is a great way to start the morning! :canada:

Posted by Klarth

I did an IP check, and his IP matches with Xqars. Ban them both.

Also, I decided to reply...

[quote]I find it amusing that you're criticising my grammar when all I was doing was adapting your first post and substituting words. Go back and check it. ;)

Secondly, "games console" is perfectly correct grammar, you retard. Do a google and see how many results you get in comparison to "game console".

As for the dicksuckery, weren't you the honorable gentleman who requested fellatio from Bill Gates?

I'm not telling "my side" to do anything - I don't take sides considering I own hardware produced by all three sides.

I locked your thread because IT'S MY JOB TO DO SO, and you've got a ban flying your way in the near future.

You're a pathetic person. Grow up and stop trying to validate your pathetic arguments.

Posted by Linkman

ok, he's banned. I banned Halo Killer, which also matched his IP.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, have compassion for da n00bies. :(

Posted by Xenos

You didn't unban him did you ...?

Posted by Crono

I found the whole thing quite entertaining.

That's all.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xenos: You didn't unban him did you ...?

But, but, but...I really want to. :( pze say I can!!!

Posted by Klarth

Hahaha, he's still harassing me. :cool:
[quote=halo hater]OK, whatever you want to call it whether it be your side, Microsoft, Xbox gamers, whatever, you're trying to defend something. When you were trying to defend Microsoft, you ended up insulting it. If you want to insult only Sony, try picking an exclusive, k?

As for owning all three consoles, woo hoo. I really don't care, that just tells me either you're a spoiled brat, or if you bought it yourself, then you're a nerdy video game obsessed freak. K?

And as for your "job" to lock threads, fine, whatever. I just think it's real brave that you call people retards, dicks, whatever and then lock it before they can say anything. I see that like you punching someone and then running away before they can get up. OK? Sorry you didn't understand any of that before.

As for a ban, I say go ahead. I'll just create another account. I already have 3. So if you want to ban me because I'm making you feel bad, go ahead. That's just like you and your locking job.
[quote=Halo Killer]Hey buddy, whatsup? Like my new account. It's like starting out fresh. Well, I'll see ya later for douche.
[quote=Halo Lover]Hey buddy, what's new?

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, is he a halo hater, or a Halo Lover??!! :confused: