Go Halo!

Posted by halo hater

Not! Halo sucks. Idk why everyone likes it. It's just another crappy shooter. I hate Halo. I hate Microsoft. I hate Gates. Go Sony! All of you people who play Halo, go get a life and quit spending your Friday nights playing Halo on Xbox Live. Jesus. More people should play PS2. I'll just say this, Gates can suck my dick. GO SONY!

P.S. Xbox should be called Xgay. People who play Xbox should be arrested

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoted post: Idk

In fact, there are a lot of things that you don't know. One thing that you don't know is how stupid you are.

The Xbox is better than the PS2 performancewise, and Halo is considered one of the best FPSes by many people who are better than you, and have a lot more brains than you do.

And I own you at sarcasm.

Posted by halo hater

Quoting higbvuyb: And I own you at sarcasm.

Sarcasm? Are you retarded? When did I use sarcasm. Your title should be Idk what sarcasm is. So shut up you Microsoft fanboy. Go hump a 360.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting halo hater: Sarcasm? Are you retarded? When did I use sarcasm. Your title should be Idk what sarcasm is. So shut up you Microsoft fanboy. Go hump a 360.

title of the thread, noob.

Quoted post: Sarcasm
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Sarcasm is sneering, jesting, or mocking a person, situation or thing. It is often used in a humorous or ironic manner and is expressed through vocal intonations such as over-emphasizing the actual statement or particular words.

Thread lock, noob ban/ignore

EDIT: You've got a rep power of zero, so you failed. Having fun driving your bus? (Sarcasm)

Posted by halo hater

Quoting higbvuyb:
EDIT: You've got a rep power of zero, so you failed. Having fun driving your bus?

Duh moron. I just registered. Also, are you really that gullible? You really believe I'm a bus driver? Wow. If I were a bus driver, I definitely wouldn't post it. That's the best career for people to make fun of. I'm studying law you *******. Wow

Posted by higbvuyb

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/higbvuyb/hh.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Klarth

Two of these threads in one day? ohh man

Just a few things first.

- How can you NOT enjoy Halo in the least? It's not as if you're being torn to shreds or beaten with a sharp stick whenever you play a single deathmatch.

- I'd like to see what Sony's answer to Halo is.

- You can't be a bus driver, because you're only twelve :)

Posted by halo hater

umm, good for you? am i supposed to care?

Posted by Klarth

k; I'll start working with your logic.

Sony sucks. Idk why everyone likes them. It's just another crappy games console. I hate Sony. I hate the PS2. I hate Ken Kutaragi. Go Microsoft! All of you people who play GTA, go get a life and quit spending your Friday nights playing GTA on your own. Jesus. More people should play Xbox. I'll just say this, Kutaragi can suck my dick. GO MICROSOFT!

See how ****ing stupid you sound? Locked.