DA

Posted by Arczu

[Font=Times New Roman]Just hear this out for a second, I wanted to know what kind of reaction this would get.

Ever since I started working at my new job, we use Military code for the stuff. And so, everytime I see "DA", I think of "Delta, Alpha". You think that this blog would be half as popular if that was what it meant? "Delta Alpha"'ers!

Actually no... that made zero sense... uh-kay well what do you "DA"ers think would happen with this blog if the two letters were changed to their greek letters?

(By the way I'm tired... and wanted to waste a few minutes...)
[/font]

Posted by Zeta

I could be somewhat of a mascot if it were called 'Delta Alpha'. :cookie:

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I'd be like "What the **** happened to DA?"

Posted by Ant

Reminds me of a college fraturnity!

I hate it.

Posted by Klarth

DA should change its name to Klarth Advanced.

Because this is pretty much a Klarth tribute board after all.

EDIT: Disregard that, I suck cocks.

Posted by mis0

I think we should call DA Doritos Advanced because half the people who post here probably live off of them in their mothers' basement.

Posted by Ant

I wish...

Posted by sniper

The closest thing we have to a basement is a small cellar below our garage, and that place is frightening. It just looks like a dank hole until you walk in and look up to see the spider hordes closing in. Judge would be right at home.

Posted by The Judge

@Sniper: lol & **** you
@Everyone else: DA actually stands for Dorris Alma Goy, as this blog is a tribute to her. Rest in peace, you old fighter, you!

Posted by mis0

Who is that retard, again?

Posted by The Judge

How the hell should I know?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Misoxeny: I think we should call DA Doritos Advanced because half the people who post here probably live off of them in their mothers' basement.

munchies are superior, but florida has no basements, so a time paradox ensues.