Prince shihsdong;asdj is a douchebag

Posted by Lord of Spam

"You're just jealous because you can't express your opinions with anywhere near a fraction of the creativity that I do. What's worse in your eyes, people like my posts while your dry, uniteresting messages are quickly forgotten. My recommendation: Read books. Lots and lots of books. Read so many books that they fill your living space until you have increased your wordiness to the point where you might be worthy of discourse on a level approaching mine. My vocabulary is strong, because my heart is pure, and I can do no wrong."

Back ground: He was in some thread about how BIG BAD SONY IS GOING TO RAPE YOUR FAMILY and ended up litterally calling for some sony exec to kill himself. I called him on it, and he pulled the everclassic LOL I WAS OBVIOUSLY KIDDING U SHOULD LERN 2 TEL WEN SOM1 IZ KIDDING move. So I responded by saying that I only tend to recognize that something is a joke if its funny. That, apparently, warranted this pm.

My favorite part was were he told me that i needed to read in order to increase my wordiness. Now, I'm thinking this has to be a joke based on irony, since no ****ing imbecile would be so retarded as to use the word "wordiness" when telling someone that their eloquence is lacking. Granted, as has been evidenced in the past, I'm bad at recognizing jokes.

Next up is the last clause of the last sentence. By saying "I can do no wrong," you contradict yourself. EVeryone makes mistakes; its human nature. Now, once again, maybe I'm wrong, and you happen to be *** (in which case, just seems to give me another reason for aethiesm.) So either you're an arrogant douchebag (likely) or you are claiming some sort of divine supremeness. Or hell, maybe this was another one of those "joke" things I dont understand, whereby he states something that is obviously untrue in order to achieve comedic affect by the juxatposition of the serious of his phraseology with the inherent idiocy of the statement itself.

I suppose I could go on nitpicking this, making snide comments about things like the fact that someone who brags of being such a loft level of discourse uses the phrase "lots and lots", or the fact that he pretends to be in a postition to offer me advice about my reading habits*. But honestly, I dont feel like it right now. I've got a long day of dealing with idiots ahead of me tomorow, and I came to the interbuttz for amusement, not petty bickering with inane morons who seem to have a rather large implement in their posterior. So peace out, vgc. ibcnu.

*I worked in a library for almost 2 years, where I took any books that looked interesting that were being discarded. In that time I procured many an aged tome of some interest. I also read frequently, at the rate of about a book or so a week while working 40+ hours a week. Furthermore, I'm one of the few people who rereads college textbooks for fun. Oh, and theres that whole 700 thing I got on the verbal section of my SAT. So next time you want to get in my *** about something, make sure you know what the **** you're talking about, you ****ign wanker.

Edit: for the record, I can never remember this guys name, so I just hit a bunch of random letters. Turns out I put dong in there by random chance. Now, call it chance if you want, but to me, its a clear sign that tyhe universe thinks this guy is a cock.:cookie:

Posted by Zeta

tl;dr

Posted by Lord of Spam

owned

MORE FAGGOTRY!

"I figured I'd save you the humiliation at the hands of your peers."

ok, fine. Expect a response tomorow. Like I said, enough retardation for one night. Now, OFF TO 4CHAN. time paradox, divide by zero, etc.

Posted by Last Fog

So whats this about? Prince saying that you need to increase your vocabulary? Nobody cares.

All I have to say is, neither of you are funny. Well, Prince made me laugh once or twice actually, Spam has never made laugh.

And Prince does seem to be one of the biggest fanboys on this site, second only to Drewboy. Only difference is he has good reasons to be one.

Posted by Lord of Spam

ACtually, its about how much of an arrogant git he is, with a little dash of fanboy thrown in.

And you probably dont find me funny since I dont really try to be funny most of the time.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Last Fog: So whats this about? Prince saying that you need to increase your vocabulary? Nobody cares.

All I have to say is, neither of you are funny. Well, Prince made me laugh once or twice actually, Spam has never made laugh.

And Prince does seem to be one of the biggest fanboys on this site, second only to Drewboy. Only difference is he has good reasons to be one.

LoS's avatar makes me laugh. ;)

Actually, I think it's a bit of a funny coincidence that right when I read that thread, I head over to the flame board and find this. Oh well.

Edit : Actually, After reading what Prince said over (In the PM) again... It seems like he was being sarcastic in the way he was in the post that started this flame thread. Eh...

Posted by Xenos

I personally found the whale joke at Fate to be the ultimate "pwn."

Posted by higbvuyb

lol rep comment failure

Posted by Ant

idk, between the arguments that you(LoS) and Prince have...I tend to agree with Prince more. :(

As for him being "arrogent" of course he is going to be when he doesn't like you. silly goose.

Posted by Fate

I used to like Prince until I realized his hate for Sony is unrealistic and he thinks he's Link or something.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Ant: As for him being "arrogent" of course he is going to be when he doesn't like you. silly goose.

i just spent liek 5 hours trying 2 counter that adn i cudnt so i gues i hav 2 kill mysefl now

Posted by Hyper

sony is gay and evil

Posted by Lord of Spam

thsi 1 tiem my ps2 came to lyfe adn raped my whole family so i h8 sony

Posted by Zeta

That's really happened to some people. I've seen pictures. And videos.

Posted by Ant

Why hasn't anyone said this, "It's a fact, look it up"?

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Lord of Spam]"You're just jealous because you can't express your opinions with anywhere near a fraction of the creativity that I do. What's worse in your eyes, people like my posts while your dry, uniteresting messages are quickly forgotten. My recommendation: Read books. Lots and lots of books. Read so many books that they fill your living space until you have increased your wordiness to the point where you might be worthy of discourse on a level approaching mine. My vocabulary is strong, because my heart is pure, and I can do no wrong."

Back ground: He was in some thread about how BIG BAD SONY IS GOING TO RAPE YOUR FAMILY and ended up litterally calling for some sony exec to kill himself. I called him on it, and he pulled the everclassic LOL I WAS OBVIOUSLY KIDDING U SHOULD LERN 2 TEL WEN SOM1 IZ KIDDING move. So I responded by saying that I only tend to recognize that something is a joke if its funny. That, apparently, warranted this pm.

My favorite part was were he told me that i needed to read in order to increase my wordiness. Now, I'm thinking this has to be a joke based on irony, since no ****ing imbecile would be so retarded as to use the word "wordiness" when telling someone that their eloquence is lacking. Granted, as has been evidenced in the past, I'm bad at recognizing jokes.

Next up is the last clause of the last sentence. By saying "I can do no wrong," you contradict yourself. EVeryone makes mistakes: *I worked in a library for almost 2 years, where I took any books that looked interesting that were being discarded. In that time I procured many an aged tome of some interest. I also read frequently, at the rate of about a book or so a week while working 40+ hours a week. Furthermore, I'm one of the few people who rereads college textbooks for fun. Oh, and theres that whole 700 thing I got on the verbal section of my SAT. So next time you want to get in my *** about something, make sure you know what the **** you're talking about, you ****ign wanker.[/size]

Edit: for the record, I can never remember this guys name, so I just hit a bunch of random letters. Turns out I put dong in there by random chance. Now, call it chance if you want, but to me, its a clear sign that tyhe universe thinks this guy is a cock.:cookie:

As if he is ever going to check the Flame Board and bother to read this garbage. I actually respect him a lot more than most members here. He stands his ground, formulates and defends his own opinions with decent arguments, and generally doesn't act like a retard.

At any rate, he's better than you. Then again, most people are. :cookie:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Good point, except that where you said "He stands his ground, formulates and defends his own opinions with decent arguments, and generally doesn't act like a retard," I think you mean something more like "He stands his ground, formulates and defends his own opinions with ****astic arguments, and generally does act like a retard."

I mean, once again, maybe that was one of those joke things. Apparently I just dont get those.:(

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Raptor: As if he is ever going to check the Flame Board and bother to read this garbage. I actually respect him a lot more than most members here. He stands his ground, formulates and defends his own opinions with decent arguments, and generally doesn't spew out 4chan garbage constantly.

At any rate, he's better than you. Then again, most people are. :cookie:

fix'd

Posted by Alastor

I see what you did there.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Hyper: fix'd

Ah, thank you. That is exactly what I meant.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Alastor: I see what you did there.

I lol'd!

Posted by Kamek

I have the utmost respect for Prince. He's been here forever, says what he has to say, and is out.

I loved his "The Barbecue" thread back on the old WoN System Wars Board, and he's been around forever, like foreverever.

The starter of this thread seems really bitter over something kind of dumb.