Battle Royal, Thunder Style

Posted by Crono

I used to number them, but to be honest it's been so long that I've forgotten how many I've done and I don't think I can rightly consider it one of the older ones, because many people who were common participants are no longer even around. But here's the beginning of the next generation (and old ones born anew) hopefully, and let's begin this in grand style, shall we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dust.

It reigned over the forsaken city as though it had been there for centuries. The area hadn't seen a living creature in years, that much was certain. And yet, out of this enveloping cloud of despair...there was a man. A single, lone man, standing cloaked in what could be argued to be the center of the city, if it was even worthy of being called that any longer. The dilapidated buildings were no longer even crumbling, their foundations broken and massacred too long ago.

Looks like the place.

The man's hood dropped back with gloved hands, and bright orange hair emerged from beneath, green eyes scanning the area with interest. He shrugged the cloak off entirely, and it settled onto the ground with what seemed like a torrentious uproar of sound for such a silent location. And through the dust, in some places, was greenery. He glanced about further, looking at buildings and began his casting, a slight spell of time control, one of the many in his arsenal. The surrounding area glowed in his vision, and he tried to envision things the way he wanted it, and a burst of energy soared out from him, expelling the dust from it's settled location. Clouds of dust were thrown from their precarious homes, and the rest of the plant life could be seen, as well as plants that had not even begun growing at his arrival. A few more years of time passed in the sparse seconds he held his spell, and time sped by like a train, following it's regular tracks without disruption, but only in this particular location.

That should do.

A second look around after opening his eyes revealed the city again, this time without the silent despair covering it. It was still broken down, torn apart from some unknown event, and there was still rubble scattered about, but the dust was gone, and replaced by nature's grace. Plants were growing, bushes and trees, and grass in some sparse patches here and there. His own discarded cloak had felt the toll of the spell even, no longer touching his body, and had been worn thin and now contained holes the size of quarters in some places, the weather and passing of time doing its work.

He looked about once more, confirming his location for sure now that it was no longer quite as masked, and sent out his message quickly and quietly to every fighter he knew.

Come forth, for the Battle Royal has begun.

With that, his weapons appeared instantly, called forth from their slumber, and he checked them all over quickly and efficiently, in the same order he always did. First his Dark Saber, then Blood Blade, followed by the Demon Edge, and then Chaos Crusader. He cinched his headband one more time, and looked at the sun. It was still in the center of the sky, beaming directly down upon him, and he grinned.

Hell would reign free this day.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Within moments of his initial summon, Crono bore witness to the first answering to the call of battle. The air around him grew hot and then strangely cold, and time and space itself began to fold into one another as an unnatural ripple crossed Crono's vision.

A magenta colored pool of energy coiled outward from thin air, rapidly expanding before contorting again and being sucked back into the nothingness from where it came. It produced a life form during its short existance, and Crono was now joined by Nido, who he had not seen in quite a long time. The warrior's body was well concealed behind a dark hooded robe, which was drawn loosely over his head, veiling his face in shadow. Woven patterns of runic symbols flowed down the sturdy robe, which soon enough flowed down Nido's arms as he pulled it from his body and cast it away.

His outfit was composed primarily of white, red, and black colors with its variety of cloth, leather, and denim. He wore mid-height leather combat boots with a vicious hunting knife tucked unseen into a sheath on the right ankle, and a pair of Sai daggers were fastened to his body, one at each hip. A satchel was slung over his shoulder using strong rope that was tied at his back, yet the contents of the small bag were as of now, unknown. A red and black bandana was fitted over the top of his head, allowing the full length of his hair to flow out the bottom.

His emerald-hair was braided and fastened tight with spun hemp string to hang behind his head and away from his vision, where it posed threatening as a potential hindrance to battle. Nido could have no problems today; this battle required the peak ability of a warrior no matter how powerful, no matter how weak.

As Nido's cloak took brief flight by leaping into the wind, his aspects of Man took flight, as well, for he was no longer man. Today, he was Warrior. He had no identity, and he didn't need one. Crono understood this motion without words need be said, and Nido could grasp this awareness. They both knew the magnitude of what was about to happen, and they could both appreciate this knowledge. It would be a good day.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

"...Hey..."

Nido's head swung around and peered into the shadows of a crumbled building...Yet he could see nothing. Rubbing his eyes and shaking his head, he began to wonder if he was hearing things...

"...Over Here..."

Nido swung his head again to look towards his right, once again peering into the distant shadows of fallen structures, Nido saw nothing.

"...Heh heh heh..."

This time it came from the left, and Crono heard it this time as they both turned their heads to gaze into the distance, down a long narrow road, or at least what used to be a road.

A chill came over the two, grabbing their own arms and shaking a bit as a swift breeze came flying through the open area in which they stood. Both continued to stare into the distance as their lips began to turn blue, then to a purple tint. The temperature had dropped a good 50 degrees in just a matter of seconds; a blue layer of ice had even begun to form all along the fallen cities floor.

"Cold enough for ya!?!"

Both Crono and Nido continued to peer into the distance down the barren road, squinting hard for they heard the voice, but could see nothing, untill a figure stepped from the shadows. A tall man had now begun to walk towards the two, his long, sapphire hair swayed in the wind. Each new gust caught the edges of his dark, baggy pants. A pair of boots lined his feet, and a sleeveless shirt covered his chest, yet leaving his muscular arms exposed.

As the man continued to close in on Crono and Nido, his identity was soon known by both. Slowly the temperature began to rise again, giving color back to the exposed flesh of the two warriors.

"You know I hate the cold..." said Nido, as Necro approached to grasp his hand and shake it firmly.

"I know, but I couldnt help myself...Anyways, I'm hear for the party."

Necro lowered his head, as if motioning to something. Strapped to his left hip was a sheathed sword, and on his right thigh was a sheathed knife, its ivory like handle exposing itself for all to see. It was clear Necro had come here today expecting a fight.

Posted by S

Sounds pretty primal, if you ask me,” a man yelled as he approached the warriors from behind, “a battle royal without an actual purpose besides testing your merit?

Drifting towards them in a relaxed walk, there was nothing familiar about him. Turning towards him in an inquiring but almost defiant air, they examined him as he drew near. Grinning at them, he took his hands out of his pockets and tossed them up lazily, “
I like it. Mind?

Crono didn’t know exactly how he had heard it, but he had. Sizing him up, he could only make out the gist of his clothing and two swords attached to waist. Wearing only snow-camo’s scattered with belts across the waist and right leg, a black tank top revealing his sinewy arms and neck, and a pair of armored gloves; he was definately a fighter but of what calibar, was hard to discern. Crono rolled his head back a bit, “And you are?

Running both hands through his lush carmine hair, it fell onto his face and into his eyes. Tossing a cocky salute, he tried to be witty. “
Strong enough to run with the big dogs, that’s for sure.

Crono smirked in the man’s direction, as he grew closer. “Well...

Good,” he replied as he finally stood before them.

Grabbing Crono by the shoulder and wrapping around the back of his neck, he took his other arm and grabbed Nido in the same way, to both their discomfort. “
I’ll be on your team then, eh? I like you guys, you’ve got character.

Oh… and the name is Sar.

Posted by Echo

Echo wasn't one for flashy entrances. Nor was he one for over-the-top outfits or half a dozen seperate weapons. Yet he was still worthy to stand among these mightiest of warriors.

This is what Echo contemplated during his long walk to the origin of the message he received about the upcoming battle. He tried to refrain from using his magic to get him along faster, saving his energy for the battle. He expected to be the last to show due to his relatively slow pace. But at least he didn't start too far from the old city.

Finally he spotted the battlefield. From afar it looked like a fairly normal city, except for the noted lack of no noise or lights. As Echo neared the place he noticed that the buildings were decrepid and the whole place was overgrown. It must have been deserted for a long, long time.

It was about another hour before he caught sight of his fellow battlers. He was a bit surprised that there were only four men standing around thus far. It didn't take long for him to reach his team. He immediately recognized and was greeted by his good friend Crono, to whom he first acknowledged with a slight nod. Even with someone he went way back with such as Crono, Echo wasn't much of a talker.

He noticed the other three battlers sizing him up. His not-so-tactical outfit of plain street clothes hardly impressed anyone. At his side was his single longsword, Gleamsin, and strapped to his back is his trusty bow and arrows. None doubted that he could hold his own, because he wouldn't have shown up otherwise, but they couldn't wait to see him do it.

"And I thought I'd be late."

Posted by Delve

[COLOR="Silver"]In the distance, the sun was setting in luminous hues of yellow and red--a dark image emerged from it and grew closer to the entry way of the destroyed city. The figure wore a large straw hat that covered the entire face, the body language revealed that the figure was a woman. As the sun sunk into the horizon, the colors began to shed light on her clothes; which was a dark gray silk robe that reached above the knee, along with decorative sashes tied around the waist taking place of black and silver. Passing through the city, the other participants turned to look at the newcomer, eying the large wooden box bounded on her back.

A frail hand rose to remove the large hat from her head, a silver eye pierced though everyone’s soul which would make them turn their attention away at the sight of her solemn expression--the woman was blind and one of her eyes was covered. A smile formed on the young woman’s face as she continued to walk down and passed them, she could sense their presence and she even overheard their conversation from a few feet away. The sound of their voices led her in the right direction, stopping in her tracks she stood just a few feet away from them and basked in their unseen shadows as the sun began to sink into the horizon. They all seemed to be quite comfortable in each others presence, their choice of words affected Delverith’s ability to familiarize herself with them; unique in their own ways of speech and movements, noting these attributes would allow her to set them apart.

After a few minutes, Delverith held completely still while her fingertips brushed the surface of her hat before she released it into the wind--raising her head the moment she heard it tumble across the unseen broken pavement--her hearing senses allowed her to understand that the straw hat went over a rugged surface. Delverith nodded to herself as she pulled a rod bounded in-between in her sashes, the rod was extended in just a matter of seconds and at the end of it two sharp blades extended in opposite directions taking form of a trident; she began to rotate the rod between her hands until she struck the bottom end against the ground.

Delverith turned to face the others, she bowed slightly towards them and offered them a faint smile--despite being blind from birth, she learned most of the formalities from her travels. [COLOR="LightBlue"]“Hello everyone, my name is Delverith.”[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Posted by PaintItBlack

It was dark. Vague blurry images orbited about in cosmic furor, a striped streak of white light dashed across discernment accompanied by a low hum and the airy dampened sound of a radio. It was hot and something entangled everything with humid warmth. His head was nestled in soft ecstacy, rolling to the side. Red lines gradually assembled and clarified to form numbers separated by a colon, and upon recognition of these numbers Ace cursed and sprung from his bed leaving a shattered alarm clock in his wake.

In the blink of an eye, what seemed like ages to the drowsy warrior, he was dressed in a loose navy blue t-shirt tucked and military style cargo pants tucked into his black leather combat boots. He dragged a black bandana into place amid his greasy shaggy black hair, grabbed some assorted cutlery (an understatement to say the least) and dashed out his door into a puff of smoke.

The city was desolate aside from the newly arrived surge of life, which made the men Ace was looking for easy to find. Tendrils of smoke coiled through team thunder's nostrils, and a whisp of fire singed their eyebrows as the newest combatant to enter the field came forth from his element. He looked at his team mates with a humble gaze, one that promised reconcilation for lateness and possible rustiness. Reconciliation that would kick ***.

Posted by Hitsu Yurogashi

::A cloud of thick zero-visibility mist began to cover the top of an old but stable building that over looked the ancient city that had not see the likes of living beings for quite some time. The mist started to become dark and stirred quite vigurously while thunder and lightning formed around the mist as well. After a few short moments a figure could be seen starting to form within the mist, of course no one else could see the being because of the thick mist that allowed no visibility from the inside nor outside of it. Then, the mist abruptly vanished and a man stood atop the large towering ancients of the building of times long since past. The mans long silver hair swayed in the breeze as his crimson red eyes narrowed and scanned the area quite thouroughly. The man noticed some people far off in the distance but did not recognize any of them to be his team members::

"hmph...it seems the other team has arrived...but what of my own...? *ponders* this is just like Reno too...to be late for a fight...and Sean...i never would have suspected such absence from the likes of him...when Reno shows up he'll be all like "Hitsu, you are the first one here..? wow, thats a load off my mind...heh *takes out a sig and lights up*" Yep...thats Reno for ya...*sigh* oh well..."

::Hitsu shrugged and with that he took the two brillant sheaths with his twin katana's in them off his sash and set them down next to him as he sat down cross-legged and closed his eyes and began doing a series of hand symbols in split seconds at a time. The fact that his team was not there yet did not bother Hitsu, it was just that he was the first one there and didn't like engaging the enemy by himself...::

"gotta leave some fun for the others, it would be rude to take them all out myself...heh..."

Posted by Sean the Wicked

The City Sleeps In Flames

“Sh[b]it.” [/b] his words leapt into a breath as his heartbeat skipped and the chilled oxygen floated up past his face. Shaking his head with a bit of anger in his throat, Sean watched Hitsu speak to himself atop the ancient building and then...sit down? Clenching his fist Sean calmed himself down, but he had half a mind to knock that scraper on its side! “Go[b]ddamn it.” [/b] he cursed, and continued cursing as he walked, praying to the Gods that the other team wouldn’t sense his presence. Coming up on Hitsu’s building, Sean squinted to see an easy way to the roof, but found none. “Tch.”

THUD! Sean landed with a soft sound next to Hitsu, frightening him and causing him to scramble to his feet. “You G[b]od forsaken idiot. If you weren’t absent the last week you would have gotten the memos. Don’t you check your mail? Jesus Christ, this is why I told Reno we all needed secretaries.” [/b] Sean ranted, then glowered back at Hitsu who remained speechless the whole time, “If you think hiding up here and waiting for us to show up was a good idea, think again. We’re on a old and broken fu[b]cking building. Now get your ass down there before I throw you down there.” [/b] Sean let out a breath and shook his head. Reno owed him overtime for this. Putting two fingers to his forehead, Sean saluted Hitsu goodbye while turning around and going into a sprint. With that, Sean leapt off the building.

[I] THUD! Sean landed hard in front of Team Thunder, his knee buckling to improve the land and his body bending so that he almost seemed to bow before the odd assortment of fighters cast before him. Cracking his neck as he rose, Sean almost wondered if anyone of the opposing side would pay attention to the near-pitch black wings rising out of the holes in the back of his jacket and shirt. Then he realized it wouldn’t matter because none of them had met him before. With a slight chuckle he finishing standing and the wings folded close and then seemed to melt away into his back. His lips curled into a grin as he looked over this...hodgepodge of fighters...almost seemed as if they were randomly gathered from all corners of space and time, but he didn’t let that fool him for an instant as his eyes lingered upon the one called Nido. He had a run in with him before, but he wouldn’t let them effect his battle performance today and gave a slight nod of respect to him as his eyes moved on and then paused.

A girl? “Aww f[b]uck no.” [/b] Sean commented to himself, why did there always have to be a girl? Well, he just wouldn’t fight her...such an attractive girl too...shaking his head, he finished sizing up the combatents and took a few steps back. He wasn’t much to look at himself, Sean realized, wearing a blazer, crimson shirt, and cargo pants: yeah, he was nothing. All he had was a gun strapped to his side and a katana on the other, not much weaponry for a battle of this magnitude, but eh, he was never one for the flashy stuff.

OOC: c'mon now Sean you don't have to be so rude...i mean jeeze you guys don't tell me anything...a simple message would be good, but nope, not even that...thanx, so yea, lets get this thing on the road!!

IC:

::Hitsu crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes as he watched Sean fall to the lower grounds to face Team Thunders members. He shrugged and then picked up his twin katanas and put them back on his left waist sash around his Yukata and thought to himself "hmph...so much for teamwork...what ever happened to comradery...? *sigh* oh well" With that Hitsu then jumped off the ancient building and descended down toward Sean's side landing softly next to him without having to bend his legs for shock reduction because the seemingly gracefull landing. Hitsu observed the opponents before him, Team Thunder, sizing them up in about half the time it took Sean to do so because of his keen sensing he built up from years of experience. Hitsu leaned over to Sean and covered his mouth with one hand and spoke lightly "psst...hey...you think Reno will be that mad...i mean, the memo could have gotten lost or something...ya'know? oh yea and btw...who is the girl on Team Thunder...she's cute heh" With a quick grin he backed up from Sean with his guard still up the whole time. Hitsu lowered a hand and rested his it and his arm over his two Katana's ready for anything now. Now it was only a matter of his other team members to show up, but Hitsu was pretty sure Sean and himself could handle these guys for now::

Posted by KarenaWilliams

Naomi shifted slighlty on her feet, not exactly sure how this was going to end up. She watched Sean land in front of them and then Hitsu come after him before she shifted again, rubbing her hands together in anticipation. She had decided to wear something different than usual, a pair of baggy brown cargo pants and a dark green long sleeved shirt. She was wearing a ribbon tied around her hair, holding the two french braids away from her face. "Hey." Naomi greeted when the other two made no move to say anything. She smiled nervously, raising one hand into the air. So much for acting like this wasn't her first time. She glanced around again, watching everyone else. She wasn't sure what was happening at the moment but she was certain she was bound to find out.

OOC: Sorry for taking so long. Couldn't find the board for a little while. ^_^

Posted by Forgotten Soul

After studying the newest arrivals, Necro quickly grew bored with this waiting game, and with that in mind, began to make is way over to a nearby wall.

Before making his way to the wall Necro came up behind Delverith and whispered into her ear.."They underestimate you, use it to your advantage."

After leaving Delverith's side, he made his way towards Nido, looked into his eyes then turned to look at Sean, along with his shadow Hitsu.."You know they admire you, possibly even have some fear of you.."

Necro turned his back on the entire party and made his way to the wall that had caught his eye moments ago. Moving to the ground, Necro sat and leaned against the wall, adjusting himself into a more comfortable possition, and slowly he let his eyelids fall.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

Nido playfully punched Necro in the arm, withdrawing a pack of cigarettes from his pocket with his available hand and offering one to his friend.

[B]"Don't get too cocky, now. You planning on making an impression, homie?"[/b]

Posted by Forgotten Soul

The two sat against the wall, each taking a drag from the cigarette in their hand.

"Hmph..I just read faces is all...if an impression must be made, im sure at least one of us will make it."

Necro took another drag from his cigarette and began to blow smoke rings into the space above him, each ring rising into the sky, expanding until it was no longer there.

Posted by El Cascade

(OOC: In the interest of keeping things moving, I guess I'll post now...)

{Theme: [url=http://gamma.bluelaguna.net/xgost//15%20-%20Leftovers%20Of%20The%20Dreams%20Of%20The%20Stars.mp3]"The Yggdrasil"[/url]}

The sound of footsteps echoed in the brightly lit corridor, as a trio consisting of two Human males and a lone, blue-skinned Andorian female made their way past a series of metal doors. They spoke amongst themselves as they walked along side-by-side. Obviously, they were good friends...

Human with Wild Red Hair: Smirking derisively as he speaks.

Posted by S

"Aye, well is this all of us then?" Sar questioned out loud for all to hear, while walking slowly towards Sean.

"
...If it is," he continued, "it seems my dropping in has made things a bit uneven."

The rest of the fighters, including Crim who still stood in the nose bleeds and Necro who had opened one eye in attention, knew what he'd propose before he could even carry on. "Soooo... Let's do this."

As the final word left his lips and he stood before Sean, Sar turned instantly and slammed his foot into the ground with preposterous force. Shattering beneath him, the aged asphalt ruptured upward in a cone-shaped path towards Team Thunder's Delverith and Crono. Following the devastation by leaping over the pinnacles, Sar stepped off of the highest rock and protruded his right knee towards Crono's face. Slamming full force into Nido's palms, Nido redirected the force downward as the two met midair. Grabbing onto Nido's shoulders and using his extra momentum, Sar flipped himself over the man. Holding still onto his shoulders, Sar brought his feet close to his body and then quickly erected them into the unsuspecting Crono. Smashing the soles of his boots into Crono's nose and right eye, blood spurted for what seemed not even enough time to hesitate before Crono was launched towards Necro. Breaking through the wall of the building, directly over the startled Necro, Crono was lost in the darkness.

Taking a more firm grip of Nido's shoulders, Sar pulled the struggling Necro over the top of him and then flung him towards Crim. "
All yours!" he yelled.

Slanting his gaze to Delverith quickly, she could feel his eyes. Shifting his posture, the gravel beneath him was altered. Jumping off the ball of his left foot, he prepared for a massive downward axe kick to the apex of her neck. Swinging the blade of her weapon towards his chest, he knew she wouldn't be as helpless as she looked. Swiping him out of the air, he slammed into the dirt next to her. Bracing himself with his right arm, he swung his feet out from beneath him and into the back of the fulcrum of her knees. Pushing out of his stumble with both hands, he smashed into Delve's falling mass with his own. Knocking her away from him, he quickly reached out and caught her by the feet. Pulling her in close and then vicing her with his own legs, they both slammed into the earth at an arc. Scraping her face against the earth with her neck pinned by his ankles, she let out a shrill cry of pain. Breaking the strangle hold on her before they lost centripetal force, Sar heaved the young woman over his head one handed and then forcefully swung her into the earth. Caving beneath her shoulder, the street broke into the sewers, where Delve was meteored into the dried system below.

Coupled with the initial strike of the suplex and the crushing blow that launched her into the sub terrain below, the cartilage within her shoulder's rotary cuff completely failed her as she tried to recover.

EDIT: Typo and I called Delverith Delve twice.

Posted by El Cascade

(OOC: Well, since someone's bein flung right at me, I reckon it's okay for me to post here...not used to this style in the least, but I guess I'll just hafta roll with it. Forgive me if I don't "manipulate" your character(s) perfectly. I'll work with what I know.)

Crim: "Huh?"

For the most brief of moments, Crim saw it. A mere glimpse of it, really. But it was enough to alert him of the forthcoming violence...which, as it turned out, was going to force his involvement far sooner than he had initially expected. One of the fellas from the other cluster of fighters had taken it upon himself to make the first move...against his own allies. Well...obviously, they weren't allies. Interesting...

Still...Crim wasn't completely aware of the exact circumstances. Not that it mattered though, since the rowdy gentleman that had suddenly begun to assault everyone had decided to toss a green-haired guy right at him. Quite the arm he had, it would seem, as the green-haired individual was flung far and fast. Fortunately, Crim had ample time to react...the only question was just how he would react.

Instinctively, Crim leapt back, coming to land gently atop the open pilot hatch of the Strike...which itself (startlingly) made a move as well. The green-haired man with the bandanna would be stopped roughly in mid air by a veritable wall of thick metal, in the form of the anti-beam shield that was attached to the left arm of the Mecha...which had moved, seemingly on its own, in order to intercept the flying man. Clearly, an ordinary machine, this was not. Though, perhaps it was, in reality, the pilot, and not the machine, that was 'extraordinary'. Either way...mister green hair probably wouldn't feel too well after slamming full force into a wall of solid Meta-Titanium. Fortunately for the mister green-hair, since Crim was not yet 'completely' sure what he ought to do...he didn't follow up with an attack. Well, not really. Shortly after the man with the bandanna fell to the ground, the Strike rose to its full height, and its thrusters fired...which kicked up immense amounts of force (and considerable heat), to say the least. More than enough force to rid the immediate area of anything 'unwelcome', at least for the time being.

Hovering a few meters above the ground, with Crim still standing out on the open pilot hatch, the redheaded space-pirate surveyed the goings-on with much interest...much interest indeed. Though, he didn't have time to analyze things with any real scrutiny, for it quickly became evident that the bandanna man wasn't about to let him off that easy.

WHOOSH...! CLANK!

Crim: "Woah!"

The sound of metal striking metal. Unmistakable. The knife had just missed him...if not for his highly focused senses, Crim would have been impaled through the throat by the nasty, and quite skillfully thrown projectile. Fortunately, he was able to move his head just far enough to the side to avoid a fatal blow...though several lines of bright red blood trickled down the left of his neck from a thin cut running along the side. It stung, but it wasn't anything too terrible. Crim had been hurt a lot worse than that in the past.

And as bad luck would have it, the green-haired fella didn't appear to be willing to leave it at just that...

Crim: ("Hmph...so that's how you wanna play...fine then.) Hey! If you can get up here, I'll gladly fight ya one-on-one!"

Commanding the Strike (through some unseen method) to climb several more meters in altitude, Crim hopped up onto its right shoulder, and waited to see if the bandanna guy would be able to make it. A fifty or so meter jump, straight up, would be be enough...and, if he wasn't capable, well...Crim had his own ideas for that scenario. Either way, if the guy persisted, he'd find many a nasty surprise lying in wait...for Crim was no mere human, and though he would appear to be completely unarmed...the reality was that he carried several weapons on his person at all times. Deadly weapons, which could (and would) be sprung at any given moment.

Posted by Reno Wingates Hazard

“Ha ha ha…” Muffled laughter came from a nearby building that faced the area in which the fighters had begun to gather, it was raspy and malicious in tone and intent, whoever was holed up inside sounded as if he was having a good time, a very good time indeed.

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!” The laughter was much louder now, closer to the street, it was almost maniacal, there was a clank, metal striking wood, then silence. “Say hello to my little friend!” A large stain-glass window overlooking the street exploded outward and glass shards of colored spilled out onto the street, a small black blur flew from the window, striking the building on the opposite side of the street which promptly exploded into flaming rubble and chunks of shattered concrete, glass and steel.

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!” There was more laughter from a building and then a large metallic cylinder protruded from the broken window, there was the sound of an electric arc and a massive stream of liquid flame sprayed down into the streets, aimed at the large hole in the street where Delverith had fallen. This stream of fire was raked across the hole, from side to side, vicious laughter echoing through the streets the whole time, for a few seconds nothing happened, then there was a massive explosion and the street was torn apart as the methane gas within the sewers below was ignited, causing an incredibly powerful blast.

Whoever had caused the explosion was quick and cruel, shortly after the explosion, there was a loud bang as the flamethrower was dropped, then the window was empty, the surprise attacker had disappeared into the building still laughing heartily.

OOC: Necro is gone...i don't appreciate you underestimating me or my comrades...this shall be clean and merciless

IC:

::Seeing as how the others have started to have fun Hitsu thought it was time to step it up and show what he's got as far as what he can bring to the table of competition. Using Reno's little entrance as a small yet effective distraction, Hitsu stepped out infront of Sean as he continued to observe his opponents, more importantly the one who was walking around whispering to a few people on his team, Necro, that was the one Hitsu planned to go after, but felt like having more fun by disorienting the others. To do that he had just the thing. It might be risky for his other teamates but i'm sure they could handle it easily::

"hmph...this is getting old...i'm sick of waiting...lets get this started already...heh"

::With a quick smirk Hitsu began a series of hand symbols that were put together in no less than a nanosecond. As he got done with the symbols he put a fist with the opening of his hand facing from his mouth towards his opponents and a took a deep breath and then blew out a thick zero visibility smog of poison towards his opponents. This deadly poison was known as Dokugiri (Poison Mist) The user breathes out a toxic gas from their body, that can also be used as a handy smokescreen. This poison is also very deadly if breathed in by anyone, no matter the race of the particular person. Of course Team Thunder wouldn't no that...neither would Necro, because this particular smog looked like a normal mist so it was decieving to opponents, quite easily decievable in fact, that they shouldn't know the difference after Hitsu's next move. Hitsu then did another series of hand symbols in another quick movement that no one would be able to keep up with and then said his Jutsu out loud::

"Taju Kage Bunshin Henge Kawarimi no Jutsu!!"

::This Jutsu was something Hitsu has wanted to try for quite some time, yet practiced it in private to perfect the usage of it. This amount of Chakra was nothing to Hitsu though, he has grown well beyond his bodies limits in mental, spiritual, and physical strengths to the point where this kind of battle is but a warm up to him. The point of this Jutsu was to cause a simple distraction and cause a deception by saying the jutsu out loud. This Jutsu is used for Multiple clones that will transform into 2 shadow clones each that resemble Hitsu's own teamates as well as a replacement jutsu that turned two of the shadow clones that looked like Hitsu into something else when attacked. The real Hitsu then did one more Jutsu with a quick hand symbol and the disappeared into the poison mist and masked his energy so that he could not be sensed within the zero visibilty poison mist. Hitsu took out the entire wall Necro and Nido were both leaning against with his Dark Katana Dreamer and resheathed it quickly after so that he could come up behind Necro while he was disoriented from the massive poison mist about. Still hidden by the fog and energy masked as well as sound from his movements, Hitsu did another quick hand symbol series and said to himself in his head "Muon Satsujin Jutsu!!" This Jutsu is Silent Homicide Technique a stealth and swift dispatch is used to sneak up by the opponent and, without warning, instantly killing them in the process before they can even provide a defense or plea. Necro, obviously disoriented by the poison mist that had no visibilty was more than vulnerable to this techinique and was instantly killed without a sound. Hitsu then fell back into the mist disappearing once again to plan his next attack on the other unsuspecting fools::
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC: You guys said anything goes...as long as its as planned out as detailed as this, its a clean kill i'd say...you agree? or must i edit such a wonderful and merciful kill ^^;;

Posted by Chiaroscuro

That shit isn't going to fly here, Hitsu. I am speaking for Lunairetic , who is a moderator, because he is having problems accessing the internet but I am also speaking for myself, and probably others. Edit your post. If you cannot comply to our rules which are stated clearly in the topic at the top of the page than this battle cannot and will not continue.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

You're an Idiot Hitsu

Enough Said, I'm out. I dont feel like messing with sh*t like this post above me.

IC:

Necro by some miracle comes to life, draws his sword, and decapitates Hitsu.

Imagine That

OOC:

Awesome aint it...a lot of writing skill in that attack right there...yup

Posted by El Cascade

(OOC: Hitsu. That was foul. I'll kill you myself in my next post if that's not edited by the time I come around again.)

Posted by Crono

Reno needs to drop some and make a proper entrance, and whatever Hitsu posted most obviously didn't fly. Delve and I will be posting in a couple days when the anime expo is over and I'm not posting off my PSP.