Hello!!

Posted by Vg200x

Hi. I will not be giving my name just yet. I am a video game and cosplay fanatic( I just love seeing sailor moon cosplayers), I love heavy metal so if anyone of you no what my name means thats why I chose it. I dont no nothing about them but they have to have great music. I'v been looking at the site for awhile as a guest and I'v just decided to join. my typeing is not the best in the world because my keyboard sucks and the keys stick, and I'v seen how some of you get on people for incorrect spelling but then when that person spells something then it's perfectly ok.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Hello and welcome to VGC.

Posted by keyartist

hey

Posted by Noir

Hello and welcome. I like heavy metal too, but am also a fan of rap (not hip-hop) and reggaeton...ragga (not reggae) too.

Posted by Vg200x

jesus.. I don't wanna join you KH fairy club either.but Hi! and thank you.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Vg200x: jesus.. I don't wanna join you KH fairy club either.but Hi! and thank you.

Lol...I have a feeling you'll fit in just fine. :D

Welcome to vgc :cookie:

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Vg200x: jesus.. I don't wanna join you KH fairy club either.but Hi! and thank you.

Welcome to VGChat, I hope you enjoy it here enough to stay.

Posted by Vg200x

Thank you ,Thank you... hey VRZ can you please P.M me?

Posted by Boner

Welcome to the internet's very own "middle of nowhere". Enjoy your stay.

Posted by The Judge

I am The Judge. Make of that what you will and welcome.

Posted by Red

welcome to vgc enhoy your stay here... ... ... when I became a member I did'nt make a thread and I never got any rep for it. a phooey.

Posted by Vg200x

lol.well I was told rep dont matter but I would like to get it up there evan tho some of my post's arent the best in the world..and thanks for the rep I need more of it.lol. what the hell is with the comment thing or what people think of this post? is it a hack?

Posted by Dog

WELCOME.

Posted by Arczu

Quoting Shdig][size=4]From now on, throw in a copyright symbol after that... 'cause people may steal that. Heh heh...

And hey there... reputation comment hack... well it is a hack and some people like it or hate it. Make a awesome post and people will know about it. Make a bad one and everyone might bandwagon it to death.

You don't have to worry about reputation, though you will be seeing a lot of comments on some posts. N-Joy your stay here too.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Vg200x: my typeing is not the best in the world because my keyboard sucks and the keys stick, and I'v seen how some of you get on people for incorrect spelling but then when that person spells something then it's perfectly ok.

I simply cannot deduce why keys sticking would inhibit your ability to place the 'e' on "I've" on every instance in which you use the word, or distinguish between "no" and "know." Care to explain?

Posted by The Judge

He has advanced stickiness. It actually refuses to let him press certain keys.

Posted by Vg200x

lmao ..its your furrieness that gets stuck in my keys.

Posted by The Judge

Just joined and the boy already knows the ropes. I'm so proud.

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Vg200x: lmao ..its your furrieness that gets stuck in my keys.

Lose.

Posted by Vg200x

do you really wanna get in a ***** fest about this? after all it is my intro...and where the hell did portoman come into the picture

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vg200x: do you really wanna get in a ***** fest about this? after all it is my intro...and where the hell did portoman come into the picture

That's VGC! :cookie:

Posted by Vg200x

lol I no a bunch of time waste.