Money Making websites

Posted by Crazy K

As of lately my parents have been suffering from money issues and ever since my mom quite her job its gotten worse. So I had the idea of trying out one of them interent money making web sites. But I don't know if it will work out.

I saw a commercial today for some money making site and I wanted to try it out, but I fugured there would be a catch. Anyways here is the link to the site [url]www.5gain.com[/url]

And I was wondering if I should try it, or is there any other sites that I could check out? Cause I might get my mom to do this so that my parents can clear them selves somewhat of their debt.

Anyways is their any money making websites that don't have a catch so that I could try it out and make some money?

Posted by Trigger

They should get another job rather than on websites to send her little cheques for doing stuff for them. You could also be getting a job and pitching some money in to help them out - you do consume food, electricity and space too, you know. If they're having financial difficulty while you're there and you have the ability to earn money and help pay your share of the consumption, you should.

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah, I still want to get a job at my local Video rental store, but I just have not applied yet. The reason as to why I have not applied yet is because i'm just scared to ask for an application when i'm only 16. But oh well I'll try it out.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Don't try money making websites. Most of them are scams.

Try eBay :cookie:

Posted by Boner

Unless you already have a lot money, there is no such thing as easy money. Even then, you would need a substatial amount to invest if you want to get out of doing any real work and still make more of it. The best thing you can do is look for a job. Our economy is in the sh!tter right now, and it's not going to get much better any time soon.

On a side note, if you have any $$$ to invest, the price of silver is going to skyrocket soon. So a google search and read up on it. I have already purchased 30 troy oz. of silver in the form of 10 oz. bars. I plan to buy another 70 troy oz within the next 2 weeks. Siver closed out today at about $10.14. Many people are projecting that the price could go up as much as $50/oz or more.

Anyway, good luck with that.

Posted by Crazy K

I would love to use Ebay, but my parents are not ready to give out their credit card number and such. I told them about PayPal but they still say no. One of these days i'll hopefully get them to allow me to use it.

Posted by Hyper

You're going to need to get

1) Good at web design
2) Paypal

after that, you can start creating website layouts and sell them for decent prices and you can request checks from Paypal whenever.

Posted by JonMB

Don't waste your money on 5gain.com.

I know a lot about making money from web sites because that's what I do as a job. What many people do is create web sites with lots of content about a specific subject, they learn how to get high in search engines, and they make a decent amount of money from Google ads.

I started a Mario Kart web site for fun a few years ago. I recently added Google ads to see if it would make any money, and it brings in about $1-$2 a day. And I'm currently getting around 500 visitors a day. When I was up around 2,000 visitors a day, it was getting like $4/day, which is still nothing big. But video game web sites are not the best Google money makers anyway.

My advice to you: don't spend any money you don't need to, and try to get a job. Tough times don't last but tough people do, best wishes to you. A money-making web site takes time and knowledge to create, and it won't payoff quickly, if it ever does.