Incredible!

Posted by Xero

http://speeddemosarchive.com/OcarinaOfTime.html

This guy completed OoT in 4h57mins!

Posted by Klarth

THIS MAN MUST TRULY HAVE NO LIFE.

Posted by Xero

Yeah to do it that fast, he must have completed the game many times...

Posted by ad_man63

Quoting Klarth: THIS MAN MUST TRULY HAVE NO LIFE.

"If you want to know how the hell I did something like this, beyond the help of the great people who aided me along the way, the answer is "no life"."

Nice call :p

He's since lowered his time from when I last saw it. When I viewed this page a little more than two years ago he was at 5:XX. Not the 5:04 listed, but a bit higher.

I did a speed run through the young Link section about a month ago and got a time of 1:47. I doubt that's good compared to what he can do it in.

Posted by Xero

Best I did was the water temple AND the shadow temple is 4 hours and a half. After that I stopped. Got fed up of playing.

Posted by Arczu

Yeah, I watched it. It was quite entertaining. Right now, they are trying to beat the game in around 3 hours by skipping temples, abusing gliches and all sorth of stuff.

I almost couldn't believe TSA had the stamina to play Zelda 4+ hours straight without faultering too much. Pretty impressive.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Arczu: [font=Times New Roman][size=4]Yeah, I watched it. It was quite entertaining. Right now, they are trying to beat the game in around 3 hours by skipping temples, abusing gliches and all sorth of stuff.

3 hours? No way.

Posted by Ice Link8

if i had like an entire day with a new 64 and game i might be able to get a good time

oh and if ur wondering ya i over played it and it gets hot easily and the game somtimes freezes

Posted by Viccica

The sad thing is that it could potentially take me that long just to complete the water temple alone. I get too irritable with it.

But that's amazing. Do you think he did eveerything? Including hearts and such? My short attention span halts me from checking.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: But that's amazing. Do you think he did eveerything? Including hearts and such? My short attention span halts me from checking.

probably not. He most likely went start to finish, not bothering with anything unneeded.

Posted by Viccica

Oh. Well yeah. I'm very thorough with my game playing. I don't doubt I have found every single heart piece there is on the game.

I could beat the game in a few hours if I didn't bother collecting all the little tidbits like the spiders and hearts and such. Not to mention those sidequests. =p

Posted by Xero

Yeah getting all hearts and items would add up more time. I dont think its possible to get every single peice of heart and complete the game in 5 hours. Some are just long to catch. Took me forever to get a fish for the golden scale.

Posted by Arczu

It's doable is one sitting... just that you would have to have the patience of the ***S dare you miss a whole bunch of stuff. This game has a whole ton of gliches and stuff so that's the reason why the gametime is going to be chopped. They were trying to skip the two other young link dungeons and go straight to Adult Link. Frikken bullpies.

Things'll get interesting...

Posted by Xero

Quoting Arczu: They were trying to skip the two other young link dungeons and go straight to Adult Link. Frikken bullpies.

They cant do that. They need the stones to open the the gate to the temple of time.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: They cant do that. They need the stones to open the the gate to the temple of time.

Unless they just Shark'd their way past it.

Posted by Xero

Well then they dint really complete the game in 5 hours. Wich would make this thread useless.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Flame ghost: Well then they dint really complete the game in 5 hours. Wich would make this thread useless.

If by the word "Complete" you mean 100% COMPLETION there's no way...ever. Really now...that would just be going too far.

Posted by Xero

Well I'm not even 100% complete on the game. I still need 1 peice of heart and 20 skulltulas to have completed the entire game.

Posted by Arczu

I used to be there. I was finding all the heart pieces, and I was only missing a single piece. I couldn't tell where it is because there is so many of them. I had only 3 Heart Containers left to collect as well but dang...

Then somebody did something crazy and lost the game... such anger.

Posted by Xero

Yeah that sucks.

I thought of starting over and get the peices on heart with a printed guide for the peices, but I figured "bah" and started on MM.

Posted by G-Sides

there's no fun in glitching your way through oot :(

i'm still interested though, so i'm downloading right now.

Posted by Xero

You can download the game? Whats the site? Is it free?

Posted by Viccica

The recording of him playing, not the game, you prat.

Sheesh.