Game choices

Posted by Apathetic

Been looking at what next PC game to buy, mind giving me a hand! So far Ive seen BF2, Guild Wars and CS:S. I need a little hobby to do since I quit wow. (sounds retarded yes?) Anyways, if you know of anyother games please post and tell and comment on what I should get.

Posted by higbvuyb

There are some old (but still good) games out there that are cheap, you could try them (If you don't really have to play online multiplayer) Starcraft BW is also good.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

My suggestions would be Dungeon Siege II, Warcaft (all of them), Fallout & Fallout 2, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, Black & White, and System Shock 2. :D

Posted by Apathetic

Starcraft sounds pretty good. Oh and I already bought the WCIII battle chest so I already got enough. Saphirerose, Ive never heard of any of those games. I guess Ill look them up sometime after traveling.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Try diablo II expansion pack. It's fun.

Posted by Axis

Go download the Prey demo and see if you like it.

Posted by Apathetic

I already own the D2 expansion pack, x2 lol. Oh and where would I find prey? I dont like to search on the google :(

Posted by deathadder45

what video games you wanna "buy"???

go for the free and good ones man...

FlyFF (flyff.gpotato.com)

ftw!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Apathetic]I already own the D2 expansion pack, x2 lol. Oh and where would I find prey? I dont like to search on the google :(

If you have XFire then you could download it through there. If not, through here, http://www.gamedaily.com/download/info/?packageid=0078701388

And I say we play WC III later. LIKE DOTA OR BATTLESHIPS OR SOMETHING

Posted by NegativeTrend

Unreal Anthology. Basically, all PC Unreal series games for 30 bucks.
http://www.beyondunreal.com/content/articles/172_1.php

Posted by ExoXile

Battlefield 2142.
It's awesome.

Posted by magic9mushroom

Free zelda (google "Zelda Classic Download"), SC, Oddworld if you can get it (try ebay)(try the demos first, if you're interested pm)

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting ExoXile: Battlefield 2142.
It's awesome.

Yes it is, and it would be even more awesome if my graphics card didn't suck.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate 2, and Neverwinter Nights.

Posted by Tiptoegecko

If you can find it: American McGee's Alice

Freakin classic PC game

Also Unreal Tournament 2004. Best Mutltiplayer game money can buy. No contest.