Quoting muffla:
thoughts?

Spelling and grammar.

Posted by Linkman

not needed

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Yeah...there is no need for one.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: Yeah...there is no need for one.

Lol, make up your mind.... you agreed with his post, yet you are saying there is no need for one. Also, what did I ever do to you?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Protoman: Lol, make up your mind.... you agreed with his post, yet you are saying there is no need for one. Also, what did I ever do to you?

First of all I never agreed with his post, I just don't think it was necessary for you to de-rep him.

Posted by Xero

"You have spread too much rep in the past 24 hours" Darn :(

Anyways, no I dont think that board will work.

Posted by Zeta

I think there used to be a Racing Board, but it didn't do too well.

Posted by Xero

If its not there anymore, I guess not...

Posted by GameMiestro

Quoting muffla: thoughts?

Not necessary.

Posted by keyartist

If you wanna talk about racing games just us it in general chat, what fun are racing games anyways, ohh cars we've seen it before, I guess most people are looking for games with stories that you can really talk about, and racing is a small topic.

Posted by Xero

Quoting keyartist: I guess most people are looking for games with stories that you can really talk about, and racing is a small topic.

I guess eh? Aside from a thread with "whats your fav character in ..." and "post your times", I dont see any other accurate topic... Maybe new racing games coming up too, yeah...Not enough tho.

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: First of all I never agreed with his post, I just don't think it was necessary for you to de-rep him.

I de-repped him because I disagreed.

Posted by Alastor

[Quote=Protoman]I de-repped him because I disagreed.

Which is actually the way the reputation system was meant to be used in the first place.

As for the racing board thing, not needed.

Posted by Arcadios

I don't think we need it since there aren't many people looking for a racing thread but if someone wants to discuss a racing game they could just go to the system board it's on and create a thread.