SA2B compatible with Sonic Advance 3?

Posted by FLiPBoY

Since I haven't played Sonic Advance 3, can you pros answer my question? Um.. Are you able to transfer your chaos from SA2B to Sonic Advance 3? If not, does Sonic Advance 3 have a chao system? or something like that where you take care of a chao? And does Sonic Advance 3 have Super sonic? sorry for all these questions. Thanks

Posted by VicE

There's no Chao Garden in SAdv3.

There is a Super Sonic, though.

Posted by FLiPBoY

Oh, thanks.. Theres only chao gardens in 1 and 2 of Sonic Advance right?

Posted by Corrupt

I believe so. It might only be in the first Sonic Advance, though. I haven't played the games in a while, so I'm not entirely sure.

Posted by Klarth

Sonic Advance II did indeed have a Chao garden. And they're both compatible with SA2B.

Posted by Tails

Sonic Pinball Party also has a Tiny Chao Garden

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Majesty: Sonic Advance II did indeed have a Chao garden. And they're both compatible with SA2B.

Um...I'm not sure, but I don't think it did for the Gameboy Advanced. I know Sonic Advanced (The first one) did.

Posted by trestinator

Quoting Prince Redon:

Um...I'm not sure, but I don't think it did for the Gameboy Advanced. I know Sonic Advanced (The first one) did.

The second one did. I have it and it does have a chao garden.

Posted by AJMAN

Well then how do you get chao garden to open in Sonic adv 2?

Posted by Arczu

Actually, I would like to ask the same question. I looked at GameFaq guides and followed them, but I couldn't get the "Tiny Chao Garden" to work with the Sonic Advance 2 cartridge in there. I'm thinking "Maybe I'm doing it wrong", but supposedly, the GBA had to be on, linked to the gamecube, and then you drop off your chao into it... somehow. It works when no cartridge is in there, but I put in Sadv2, and no good.