Chapter 25 - Charlie's Angels Much?

Posted by Sak

The Blank Page - Chapter 25 - Charlie's Angels Much?
-- The Doro Planet --

“HEARTLESS!” shouted Kayne. “What’s a heartless?” asked the father of the family. “Don’t play dumb!” said Kayne, “That’s what you are!” “Oh no,” said the mother, “We are not heartless we are Ner-yah.” “But we’ve fought Ner-yah before. You look nothing like them,” said Aurie. “That is because we are a few of the only good Ner-yah left. The Ner-yah that you know, are a result of the incident,” said the father. “The…incident?” asked Anara. “I’d rather not talk about it,” said the father, “Thank you again!” The family walked away, back towards their home. “That was…..weird,” said Renai. “A huh,” said Eiyuu.

-- Doro City ---

The group, being human, were not allowed in Doro City. “WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE’RE NOT ALLOWED IN?!?” asked Aurie. “Only Doro are allowed in Doro City,” replied one of the guards. “Oh well,” said Anara, “Better luck next time.” The group headed back towards the Highwind, and boarded it.

-- Two Days Later, Still on the Doro Planet --

Aurie and Vecks were at the church where they had their wedding. The ceremony had passed, and it was time to kiss. “You may now kiss the bride,” said the priest. Vecks was about to kiss Aurie, then the scenery changed. It was no longer the church, but that cathedral that brought back so many horrid memories to Aurie’s mind. Aurie was kneeling down, by her staff, Vecks was no longer with her. She was chanting that familiar incantation that would bring an end to army of heartless. The jewel on the tip of her staff glowed. She was almost done. Sean slowly walked behind her, his sword drawn. Vecks burst through the doors to the cathedral. Sean was almost at Aurie, and Vecks gripped his staff tighter. Vecks ran after Sean. “WRATH OF-” began Aurie. “AURIE WATCH OUT!” shouted Vecks. Sean had thrown his sword at Aurie’s back. It struck her, and penetrated through her flesh, going deeper, through the bone, and deeper still. The sword passed all the way through her chest…..

Aurie woke up gasping for breath. She was dripping with sweat. It was the same nightmare that she’d been having since the group met those strange people two days ago. “Why do I keep having the same dream..?” Aurie thought. She got up out of bed, and went into the bathroom, still in her pajamas. (Aurie’s pajamas are a Tekken tank top with my current signature of Jun Kazama on it and a pair of navy blue pants just to let ya know.) She turned the faucet on the sink, and let the cool water run. Aurie took some in her hands and splashed it on her face. “C’mon Aurie, ya gotta get a hold of yourself,” she said softly, “That was a long time ago, and Vecks said that he killed that guy. He’s not coming back…” Then, she heard a thud. Aurie paused a moment. Then she heard it again. Aurie quickly shut off the water, and summoned the Dawn of Dreams. She burst through the door, and headed towards where the sound was coming from, the bridge. (or cockpit. Whatever ya wanna call it.) Aurie saw a figure in a dark cloak near a busted door. Aurie jumped, and swung her sword down towards the figure…..

-- Anara’s Room --

Anara too, heard the thud. She instantly got out of bed, and grabbed her double bladed dagger. On her way out of her room, Anara muttered the word that transformed her usually normal left arm into that of a berserker’s. (Just to let ya no, Anara’s pajamas are a Runaways t-shirt that has the cover of issue #10 - series two on it and a pair of magenta shorts.) She ran towards both Renai’s and Keira’s rooms to wake them up as the sound of steel hitting steel came to her ears. First, Anara came to Renai’s room. Anara shook Renai’s unconscious body roughly. “What is it Anara?” asked Renai, still half asleep. “There’s an intruder. Aurie already started fighting it, and we don’t want her to get all the fun, right?” “Why,” said Renai, “don’t you go wake up the guys? I’m sure they’re up for a fight at 2 am.” “Sure, I could do that,” said Anara, “but then the guys would get to have all the fun again. Don’t you want to do something without a guy’s help for once?” “I guess so,” replied Renai as she got out of bed. “Let’s do it!” Renai said….

-- Battle Against The Intruder --

Aurie was having difficulty fighting the intruder. No matter what, it always managed to parry her swings. Then she remembered, she could use white magic. “AURORA!” shouted Aurie. A beam of pink light and a beam of white light emerged from the tip of her sword. The two combined to form a stronger, more powerful beam. That beam shot at the intruder, glancing off of it harmlessly. “What the?” said Aurie. The intruder brought up its giant axe, and swung down, as if to cut Aurie in half. Aurie rolled to the side, the intruder’s axe making a dent in the floor where she had been only moments before. “Okay,” said Aurie, “that’s it!” She sent away her sword, and two ice daggers formed in her hands. She charged at the intruder, juped over it, turned around, and hurled her daggers at his back. The two daggers penetrated the intruder’s back, and sunk in deeply. The intruder howled in pain and rage. The intruder kicked Aurie down to the ground, and brought up his axe. “SHURIKEN RAIN!” shouted Keira as she launched her shuriken on the intruder’s unprotected back. Keira’s shuriken sunk deeply into the intruder’s back. Shortly after, Renai came running in and seeing the intruder, made a pair of tonfa out of two sheets of metal that she always carried around. “TAKE THIS!” she said as she hit the intruder with them. Anara, too, was now at the battle. She was sprinting towards their enemy with her dagger raised. Anara slashed the intruder’s arm, and blood came gushing out. She then kicked it in the side, causing it to fall to the floor. Anara kicked him in the back one more time to make sure he was down for the count.

-- After the Battle --

“Aww man we hardly got to do anything,” said Keira, disappointed. “That’s what you get for coming late,” said Aurie, “Now let’s find out who this is….” Aurie removed the intruder’s hood from his head, and gasped. “IT’S THE GUY THAT KILLED ME!” she said in horror. The intruder, indeed, was Sean. “Wait, back up a second,” said Anara, “Did you just say the guy that killed you?” “Yeah,” said Aurie, “Before any of you actually came to join us, me, Vecks, Eiyuu, Mateo, and Angela fought a huge army of heartless. We defeated most of the army, but we were getting beaten badly. I found a cathedral, and since cathedrals strengthen white magic, went inside. As I was about to finish saying the incantation to my spell, this man threw a sword in my back, and I….died. Vecks killed him too after that though. I have no idea how he’s alive right now. Actually, I have no idea why I’M here right now.” “I can explain that,” said a feminine voice. Aurie, Anara, Keira, and Renai all turned to see who said it. A woman in a dark cloak stood before them, she had a large, purple, scythe in her hand and her hair was green. “Both you, and he were resurrected by the Grim Reaper Corporation,” she said , “You were both killed in ways that violated a law of the Grim Reaper Corporation . The one that says that nobody can die before their time.” “The…Grim Reaper…Corporation?” asked Aurie. “Yes, the corporation of grim reapers that I now lead,” said the mysterious woman. “Who exactly are you?” asked Anara. “Forgive me for not explaining earlier,” said the woman, “My name is Mayumi, and I am in charge of the Grim Reaper Corporation. Right now, I am here to bring my comrade back to Grim Reaper HQ because it is written in the Journal of Destiny, and it is written in the Journal of Destiny that he shall not die here. And he will not die here because you will heal him, white mage.” “And why would I do that?” asked Aurie. “Because, white mage,” replied Mayumi, “He is your twin brother.” “That’s impossible,” said Aurie, “The only sibling that I ever had was my sister, and she’s dead.” “Oh that is not so, white mage. You see, Sean here had a deadly disease when both you and he were infants. The only way to cure this disease was to have a dark-hearted white mage use white magic on him. All dark-hearted white mages worked for Lord Nowkun at the time, and your parents went to him to beg him to all his dark-hearted white mage to cure your brother. Nowkun agreed to, but only if he could raise Sean as his own son afterwards. Your parents agreed to this deal, and you and Sean didn’t see each other again until over a decade later,” said Mayumi. “How do you know all of this?” asked Aurie. “Simple, white mage,” said Mayumi, “it is written in the Journal of Destiny.” “Well then,” said Aurie, “I guess I have no choice but to cure him then. CURAGA!” Sean’s wounds disappeared. “Thank you, white mage. The next time we see each other will be on the battle field,” said Mayumi, taking Sean’s unconscious body with her. Moments later, she was gone. “Well that was weird,” said Renai. “Yeah,” agreed Aurie, “PLAY YOU IN TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT!” “YOU’RE ON!” shouted Renai in response. Aurie got the Tekken Tag Tournament disc out of its case, and turned on their PS2. She inserted the disc, and the game started. The big screen tv showed the character selection screen. “I CALL WINNER!” shouted Anara. “No fair,” said Keira, “I CALL AFTER ANARA!” Aurie had chosen the unlikely combo of Jun Kazama and Unknown, while Renai chose Ling Xiaoyu and Julia Chang. Aurie whooped Renai’s butt in a matter of moments. “NO FAIR! YOU CHEATED!” said Renai after she lost. “Did not,” said Aurie ,”I’m just better than you!” Renai grumbled as she got off the couch so Anara could play. Aurie continued to win every single match, until finally it was morning.

-- The Next Morning --

When the guys emerged from their rooms, they found the girls asleep on the couch or on the floor. “What happened to them last night?” asked Kayne. “I have no id - HEY AURIE BEAT MY HIGH SCORE ON TEKKEN!” shouted Mateo in response, pointing to the tv screen. The screen then changed to the character usage records. Jun was on top, followed by Unknown, and so on and so forth. “NO WAY!” he said, “NOW MY FAVORITE CHARACTER’S IN 14TH PLACE!” Aurie stirred and woke up. “Yeah,” she said in a groggy voice, “Sorry about that. We kinda had a 6 hour tournament last night.” “Whatever,” said Mateo, “Let’s just leave this Doro planet already.” Aurie nudged Renai to wake up. “5 more minutes, Mommy,” she said, sleepily. “Looks like we’re going to be on this planet for awhile,” laughed Aurie.

-- to be continued --

Posted by Celestial Flame

I will....get........through...the....chapter........can't make....it.....:hanging:

Posted by Sak

Hey, you're the one that said I could girl it up. (if that's N speaking I mean.)

Back from the dead.....I has bull shiting you.
back to buissness.....:hanging:

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

...wow not very lengthy but.....interesting and thanks for using Keira

Posted by Sak

Yea, well after Keira's....scratch that....ALL of the girls' lack of action in N's chapter, I HAD to do an almost all girl one. lol. And Keira was no exception.

P.S. She got her a[COLOR="Plum"]ss[/COLOR] kicked in Tekken along with everyone else. lol. JUN AND UNKNOWN FTW!

haha thanks but i think you should all know that my next chapter will in fact be the longest chapter but i will try to make it the most brutal, intense, and above all else Extreme one ever so when i get finished with it get ready for Chapter 26 The Tournament of the Ages

This doesn't change the fact that Eiyuu can hand anyone ass to them. lol
Surpirsed ther wasen't a pillow fight and talk about how dreamy Tom Cruise is. lol Wally I got ya lol

MARIO PWNS EVERYTHING IN MELEE!!!

Well Mateo mustve kicked Eiyuu's @ss since he did have the high score which Aurie stole from him by the way

Posted by Sak

Oh shut up. Just because it was a girl based chapter doesn't mean there was going to be a slumber party. lol. And Riku it's Chapter 26, not 25. Charlie's Angels Much? was 25. And yeah, Mateo was the original recordkeeper. Cuz Eiyuu, for some reason, SUCKS at Tekken Tag Tournament. He never really seemed to get the right team. lol. JUN AND UNKNOWN FTW! lol.

haha oh yea thanks sorry! by the way i did think it was a good chapter

Better title plez.

lol slumber parties lol
Wally's going to punch my balls for that Tom Cruise remark. lol

Posted by Sak

Hey, my chapter, my title. Deal with it.

so true hes gonna kill you

Posted by Wally The Weird

Well Riku, of course yours will be long. I mean, you're handeling the entierty of round 1, and my fight alone is like, the length of about a chapter.

Kairi, I will be honest, it was good, up until the end, then, I dunno, it seemed to go kinda lame.

Just saying anyway, good at the beginning, but kinda flopped at the end in my opinion.

Hey, my chapter, my tournament, my idea, deal with it lol

yea but i wont be writing tonight right now im trying to envision the chapter

Good since I'm not going to be on the sceen for the next 2 days.

yea and you being banned anyway so it all works

But it's only for the day.
Good thing I got my friend to make this account and I got his password. lol

lol nice yea what a nice friend

Wally, Any comments on the Tom Cruise remark?

What Tom Cruise remark?

Quoting -Inuyasha-: This doesn't change the fact that Eiyuu can hand anyone ass to them. lol
Surpirsed ther wasen't a pillow fight and talk about how dreamy Tom Cruise is. lol Wally I got ya lol

MARIO PWNS EVERYTHING IN MELEE!!!

What he said.

I think I am more mad about the Eiyuu comment.
No one is the strongest.

Lets just leave it at that. Please?

As for Tom Cruise, well, I am a guy, so I will not make a comment about him being dreamy or not.

I think he's just a moron and at best, a mediocre actor.

No I meant in Melee not in total!

Eiyuu and myself > Everyone in melee
Eiyuu < Some strong peoples

AH, ok.
I dunno, I could give you a run for your money. Mewtwo and Gannon are my awesomeness.

Then again, my brother is just about unholy with Yoshi.

lol
Pwn you, him, your other brothers, and the world with Mario, Fox and maybe Roy.
I serouisly think I'm that good..since I played it every single day of my life ever since I bought it.
And play anyone I can in school into oblivion without haveing a trip to hell.

Yeah, well, talk (Or in this case, type) is cheap.
Dr.Mario VS Mario? Simple, Mario looses, and the Dr replies with
"DA DOCTAH IS IN DA HOUSE!"

Nope Dr.Mario wins in stregnth but in speed...my friend all I have to do is taunt while your flying into the background and then dust the dirt off my shoulder.

Meh, strength isn't everything, and neither is speed.
Gannon, in my skillful hands, would win.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

Mario, in the capable hands of his handler(myself) can destroy any enemy....Not to brag but I did finsh "The Showdown" with Mario and beat it in a good record time of....well see for yourself.
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h39/Mr_Nintendo74/DSC00533.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h39/Mr_Nintendo74/DSC00535.jpg[/IMG]

Meh.
Oh, I plan on my next chapter, after the tournament, of having my shadowy guy introduce himself in name, not in origin, and then fight the group, without actually doing any fighting.

Heartless sworm......haven't had one of those in awhile.

Oh he'll have a few tricks up his sleeve.
It occured to me that I don't think we have had any level of nobody!

I'll be sure to introduce some in my next-next chapter.

He isn't going to summon heartless, he is going to start with dusks. But he'll have more then that up his sleeve.

FAR more. However, he will be under the alias of an alias, and will not reveal his origins for a little while (In a badguy rant of course)

Very, Very confusing but whatever I still get it.
Can you tell me anything like why did he abduct Markus?

He saw his heart. It was dormant, and he was interested. Then he saw him pull out the keyblade after unlocking only a tiny potion of it.

Just imagine, not only the power Markus could have, but also the experiments he could perform on him!

He is one sick mo-fo

???
Rather read it for myselfe.

Yeah, well you're gnna have to wait on Riku to finish that one.
My fight scene is confusing, action packed, physically impossible, and violent.

IT'S FF7 AC ALL OVER AGAIN BABY!

You stole my ideas!
Just jokeing.
As if I didn't steal the idea.

I did do one thing that was inspired by FF7, but thats about it.

Other then that, I just did crazy stuff.

Does crazy have any idea limits? lol
Most serial killers are smart, ya know.
Pleaz don't imply I'm calling you a killer, I mean since you have so many ideas, there pretty radical for a guy your age.....which would be...?

I'll stop talking now, my last test is today!
No more school after this, wish me luck....even though it's bio and I plan of failing it...not on purpose thou. :D

bro you think your stuff is crazy my battles in the second round are gonna be sick or at least that what im gonna be aiming for

WTF?! Mr.N is still in school?!
I got out about a week ago, and I thought that was pathetic.

Riku, and idea on whent he chaptah will be up?

bro ive been out for like a month now and im not to sure yet i need to work on it tomorrow id say maybe either 2 or 3 days at the max

Kewl, kewl.
I think I might have the good ner-yah show up again in the future.
Maybe anyway.

that would be cool i mean they didnt really have a part in the story

Posted by maoroshi

hello?

Yeah, thats what I was thinking.
They are going to deny the heartless, despite knowing a lot about them, it's a complicated affair that I plan to go into.

And the shadowy guy will start off as being a mysterious badguy, and develop into a phsycopathic tyrant.

Posted by Arcadios

So did I miss anything?

*Pulls out horse whip*
HURRY UP RIKU!

*Whips horse*
And you! Take me to the Franklin Institue

*Ride away into the sunset, even though it's only 2 P.M*

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wally The Weird: And you! Take me to the Franklin Institue

Was that aimed at me?
Well I'm beck from staying the night at my friends house and freshly unbanned.
Hooray for me!!!!

No, it was aimed at the horse I wipped.

Posted by Arcadios

Are you okay?
Maybe the absentces of a new chapter is getting to yea.

Sorry for double posting but we need a convo starter.

Quoting Kairi Fan: Well you're very supportive these days.

Yea, being banned bought about a new view on life.....Na! I'm just mess with ya.
How's everyone?
And like what I did to my friend, -Inuyasha-'s avatar and sig?
He liked it.

Posted by Sak

Sure you are...... You just don't want me to write Jun Kazama : Fallen Angel CUZ UR ANTI JUN! lol.
________
Hmmmmmmm........ I can't write it anyways cuz I can't come up with a story. lol.

Posted by Arcadios

I like you new sig better then your last, Kairi.
I don't mean to be a dick but isn't a fallen angel an angel that fell from heaven because it's disobedience from God?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallen_angel
I just wanted to point this out but I don't wanna start a conflict between the both of use and any innocent bystanders.
Any comments on what I did to -Inuyasha-?

Posted by Sak

I know. lol. I just like the words Fallen Angel. It sounds cool! lol. And stop being so literal on everything. [COLOR="Plum"]"Go[/COLOR]d" doesn't even exist. (Athiest over here) And I was using fallen angel cuz..... well she died, then falls back to earth. lol. And that definition is only in Abrahamic traditions. (whatever that means)

Posted by Arcadios

I have a question, stop me if I'm racist, but I don't know what is the most popular religion in asia and I'd like to find out.
I know your 1/4 Japanese but you might not know what the answer is.
I think but I might be wrong that they mostly follow animism or buddhism.
I, myself am a christian, no disrespect but I respect your way of living.

Posted by Sak

Hey, I don't know that stuff. My mom's the one that's HALF Japanese. And she's Christian or Catholic or whatever. According to her, I'm Catholic too, but I, unlike the rest of my family, don't believe in "Go[COLOR="Plum"]d"[/COLOR]. I just call myself an Athiest.

Posted by Arcadios

k, just wondering.
But then....why.....nevermind.

You do realize, that the idea of G0d creating the universe is actually better then any of the other theories out there right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, sort of anyway. Sceintifically speaking, technicaly it's on par of the others, but is more open about it.

Posted by Arcadios

I rather not be the reason for the start of a Holy and Scientific war here in VGC grounds.

I'm just saying, Big Bang is total crap if you think about it.
Besides, I am uber religious.

Posted by Arcadios

Uber....definetion plez.
I'm religous but in my own way like I'm christan but I don't go to church often however I belive that what I do in like will be reflected in the after-life so I'm always nice.......but even with me not thinking about it, I'd still be a nice guy.
I pray when I need to but not always and thats it, Hope you don't say "You have tainted the ways of Christianity!".......I don't know how much "Uber" is so I'm just gonna say it's alot.

EDIT*
I agree that the big bang theory is total bullshit.

Well, uber meaning I am kinda zealous, but not very much so. I go regularly to church, not catholic though (Lutheran). Pray every day, but y'know, in the general, before bed stuff.

Anyway, nah, Mr.N, I wouldn't say that. Just, meh.

Now that I think about it, I guess I would be more semi-devout. I have a few freinds of various religions, and a few gay freinds as well.

Kinda like that comercial with the semi-veg.

Posted by Arcadios

Have you heard about the guys behind Sesame Street are going to chabge the Cookie Monster into the Veggy Monster?
It has to do with obecity in America.

yeah I heard.
Didn;t they also decide to make Oscar, not a grouch anymore? Or get rid of him all together or something?

Posted by Arcadios

Haven't heard that one but I see why they would since it promotes bad hygene.
Barney might be next.

I think I heard they wanted to outright ban looney toons all together. Something about promoting violence.

THEY'RE CARTOONS! Young children are naturally stupid. When my dad was a kid, he and his brothers thought it would be fun if they tossed rocks at each other.

Posted by Arcadios

Well thats how people learn either by expirence or learning about it....even then they could be stupid enough to do it anyway.

I can see how a child could want to chase after a bird and then fall of a clif with major injuries that can be fixed in a sec.
Ever watch Space Jam?
Most violent movie ever.
Well I have to go to bed since I have work tomorrow, Later.

Posted by Sak

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: Have you heard about the guys behind Sesame Street are going to chabge the Cookie Monster into the Veggy Monster?
It has to do with obecity in America.
They changed Cookie Monster to Veggie Monster like a year or two ago. Don't ask. lol.

Dernit!
Wheres Riku with the next chapter? He better not pull a Kairi and disappear for over a week without saying something.

Posted by Sak

You know I actually couldn't care less about when he finishes the chapter.....

Any particular reason, or are you just far more patient then I am.
Which is actually hard to do.

Posted by Arcadios

I'd have to side with that she dosen't care but as long as it gets done......and that it's done in a year.
Besides Wally since Kairi took 8 days with no activity her we can all do it and Riku all so told me that the chapter would take sometime so be patient.....I even have to typr the semi-finals and finals but with the lack of activity that I'll have on my computer this summer it's goona take some time.

Posted by Sak

What N said. lol.

hey guys im still not finished i had comp trouble today so i couldnt work on it and ill be away from my comp all weekend sorry everyone but it will be longer i mean seriously i have a lot to write so please be patient again im sorry well see ya when i see ya later

WEWT! Awesome! How much more is there to the chapter anyway?

Posted by Burning Inferno

(:

Oh yeah!!!! And Kairi!!!! Believe in ***...... Because he believes in you!!!! Its good to believe in something and possibly be wrong then to not believe in anything and be totally wrong! A little words of wisdom for ya (:

Posted by Arcadios

Hey everyone!
I'm the new and improved Mr.Nintendo and theres no 74. :D
Inferno it's nice to see you've come back but I'll try to rep you everytime I can so you can get back on your feet also I believe in God too but it's better not to tell someone to what to believe in, ya know?

I think im just gonna make a new profile and start out clean (:

Posted by Arcadios

Thats cool just don't do the same as last time.....I think we all still remeber that day.

ha ha ha that day I was alredy in a bad mood and and those guys just put me over the top!

Posted by Arcadios

Well just start a new slate and you should go to the intro baord and make a thread introducing yourself but don't say you were Burning Inferno or your here for the kingdom hearts baord just say you came here cause a friend told you about it so that way they give ya lots of rep, k? :D

Posted by Sak

Quoting Burning Inferno: Oh yeah!!!! And Kairi!!!! Believe in ***...... Because he believes in you!!!! Its good to believe in something and possibly be wrong then to not believe in anything and be totally wrong! A little words of wisdom for ya (:
Why doesn't anyone fu[COLOR="Plum"]cking[/COLOR] accept me being an athiest?!?

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Kairi Fan: Why doesn't anyone fu[COLOR="Plum"]cking[/COLOR] accept me being an athiest?!?

What are you talking about?
I already told you I respect whatever lifestyle you live and I can't do anything about you being athiest and I wouldn't want to, I like you the way you are a wouldn't change a thing.

Posted by Sak

What happened to the 74? O_o

Posted by Arcadios

It was holding me back so I requested for the end of 74 and my wish was granted.
Eiyuu kicked ass in that half of the chapter and the new keyblade was so cool!
I have so many ideas for the fight with Eiyuu and Kanzen so hurry up Riku. :D

Well Kairi, the fact is, it's sort of my religious duty to try and get others to beleive in g0d, just who I am and what I do :)

You know that for all the crazy stuff in the fight of Kayne V Markus, you loved it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much!

Oh, I meant to write it so that Kayne uses his hands to jump off the ground, nto Markus.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Also, the conisquences of not having a faith in g0d also inspire me to convert others. Again, who I am and what I do :)

Posted by Arcadios

The fight was hardcore, I liked it alot.

Yeah.
On a side note, I will be giving Kayne an 'Additional' keyblade. Whenever he fights markus, it is the double black, extra long Oathkeepers. Under normal situations though, I am giving him a double white, extra long Oblivion.

Note: I am gonna change it. The Oathkeepers are about 1.5 times the length, not 2 times each. Same for the oblivions.

Or maybe somehting else, I have yet to fully decide.

Posted by Arcadios

Well he be able to command them at will permanatly?

I dunno.
I was thinking of making it that way just because. Eventually, the two will merge into a different, more powerful blade. But for now, it's just one while fighting Markus, and one while fighting, well......Everything else.

Posted by Arcadios

Is he going to get another lance?

Yeah, gonna call it demon fang.
He is going to go to Mechlore and get his lance fixed (Monestary treasure) and get a new one for combat purposes.
Keyblade for melee and special attacks, Demonfang for jumping, and distance attacks (Tosses it, magically enchanted to appear in his hands like a keyblade when he wants)

Posted by Arcadios

So the lance will transform into a keyblade?

No, the lance is seperate.
But, both are two handed weapons, so with certain exception, he can't use both at the same time (Except if it's like, some sort of special attack)

Posted by Arcadios

lol
This sucks, I have so many ideas and final plans for my chapter yet Riku won't hurry...hey he just sined on aim.

I hate this chapter......just wanted to get that off my chest.

hey Kairi i respect that youre Athiest its cool with me personnally right now at this moment when it comes to religion i dont care i will just live my life not trying to worry if im doing something to **** someone off and by the way because what i am writing is so long i will be posting up matches as i finish them so please do not post on the thread until i am completely finished continue to post on here please thanks!

How many more matches are there for your chapter anyway Riku?
And what chapter do you hate Mr.N and why?

he hates this whole thing because its so much to write
lets see ive done 5 matches so i have 3 left for the first round and then i have 4 for the second round so thats basically 7 left!
how have you liked the chapters so far

Posted by Arcadios

I hate this chapter....chapter 25, never really got intrested in it since it seems to bias.

Yeah. It served the purpose of setting up Sean to appear again, and a badguy, but then it just sort of flopped in on it's self.
Hey Riku, if you want, I can always right another fight for this chapter. It won't be as long cause it isn't horribly relevant to the plot, but I can still put it in there, help you finish sooner.
Of course, if you wanna do it on your own, that works too :)

P.S: Apparently, Venom will be in Spiderman 3, played by Topher Grace.

thanks bro for the offer but i think i got it man

Alrighty then.
HURRY UP! lol
Playing KH1 again, cause it's summer and I am bored outta my MIND! Also been writing, putting together a new list of songs, and looking at Transformers toys!

Awesome. Awesome to the max.

Oh, who is the new main badguy again? I cannot remember

Posted by Arcadios

Some chick.

Posted by Sak

Mayumi Ishamato, daughter of the former Grim Reapers Corporation, and niece of Lord Nowkun. (Yes, I did just make up her last name.)
_______
Well about the chapter flopping down on itself part : I couldn't think of an ending that wouldn't be mega lame. lol. And N just doesn't like it because his dude didn't get any action. Scratch that. What I meant was : the girls got some action. It was sweet revenge for his horrible chapter.

Posted by Arcadios

Nope...too much girl power, brb like at 10 O'clock.
EDIT*
Horrible, I bet Wally and Riku liked it more then yours.

Posted by Sak

Well yours had too much man power. The girls didn't get one bit of action whatsoever, so I had to do what you did to the girls in your chapter with the guys in my chapter. (Not including Sean.) So in a way, this chapter is your fault because you didn't give the girls any action in your chapter. If you hadn't done that, then this chapter wouldn't be FFX-2 without Y, R, and P.
________
Hey, anything that lacks girlpower, in my eyes, is horrible.

Posted by Arcadios

Wow that is SO sexist. lol
And no it isn't my fault I decide to make a chapter revovling my guy and thats all I have in mind not settle the woman aside cause thats not how I think, you on the other hand, apparently think of the balance between men and woman.....and you say that as the first comment toward the chapter but unlike you, I don't see thaat I just see it as a good plot, nice fighting, and how long it is.
I rather not judge by who had the most action between men and woman cause I see everyone else focus on their main charater and if I got this right Wally has a male main chracter, Riku has a 2 male main chracters and I have one male and one woman and of course you have 2 woman ans the main chracter, I would think that I'm the most balanced between everyone else haveing one male and one female opposed to haveing just one male or 2 females.

Well, truth be told, I WAS thinking of adding a female character to my group, but decided to either save her for another time, or not at all.

Hey, MY main badguy was an evil pscho-b!tch! Where was yours? HUH?!

lol, jk
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, now that I think about it, I REALLY want to put her in. She would have the potential to be fairly powerful, but I am still thinking her up. She'd definatley have limits, but she would have some interesting strengths.
Ooooo, I think I have an idea!!!! I'm gonna give her 'form' tonight. Possibly for future use, possibly not.
Also: Kayne will leave after everything is said and done. However, unlike Lucem, he'll show up from tiem to time.
Note: Still thinking her up, I'll get back to you on her later.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm not talking about bad guys, I'm talking about the guys you always have with you and type of gender......I don't really see many anime with villan girls.....although the thoughs got me aroused. lol jk

EDIT*
Chracters in total
Aurthor----Male-------------------------------------------------Female
N-----------4---------------------------------------------------2--
Riku--------2+male guardians-------------------------------2+female guardians
Wally-------3+all male people in the diffrent dimension--1+all female people in the diffrent dimension
Kairi--------2-------------------------------------------------------2

Oh, you just need to look for em.
Hmmm, still thinking her up. I have a few ideas, and I think I might try to blend them together.
----------------------------------------
Riku had Angela, didn't he?

Posted by Arcadios

Yea he did I made a chart on my other post.

Hey no counting the other dimension unless I gave them important roles.
Also, Mr.N, I was thinking of giving the new character a keyblade.

However, don't chew me up yet, I still have plans to make.
When I finish her story, I'll send it to you, and see what you think.

Remember, don't hate the idea until it's finished.

Posted by Arcadios

Please no more keyblades, I don't ask this for the sake of the project but as a friend.

Well, ok.
I will sned you my original idea when I finish it though, and you'll see why I wanted one.
Still, she will have a rather unique, magical weapon.

Posted by Arcadios

What kind of magical weapon.

A sword. I'll tell you about it later when I finish her design.
I am gonna go to bed now, beadryl starting to take effect on me and I feel light headed.

Posted by Arcadios

Alright, c'ya 2morrow.

Well, I have some ideas picked out, all of which, in retro-spect, don;t work with a keyblade, so that idea is chewed up and spit out.

I WAS thinking of a clone of Mateo and Septero, and Eiyuu and Kurai. Long story, but it would all be blended together to form one being, which is where the keyblade would have played in. The I thought it would be better if she was initialy a failure because the genetic markers are blended in such away as to creat a weak person who has no keyblade, and was then enhanced later in life to be powerful with unique (Though in some cases similar) powers, and have a weapons that I would make up later.

---------------------------------------------------------
Cloning process resulted in her being born as a baby, as such, she would be extremley young. However, I feel like playing with time, so we'd see her at about 16 or so.

Note: NOT the same as the current clone of Septero, seing as she has four donars, and she was raised differently, so her powers might be similar to Eiyuu or Mateo, but not the same.

Note: This is just a rough idea that I liked. The general concept was she would have all the powers and abilities of the donars, however, it didn;t work out that way. They wanted a dark warrior, and got a gimp, until they enhanced her later. Oh, and I came up with an exscuse why Aurie and Vecks were not included
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WAIT! I think I am getting a better idea. If the above is good, then I'll go for that, but my new one might be able to pull off an origin story more complicated then any other, an interesting unique character, and maybe even a side plot

Posted by Arcadios

Yo the kingdom hearts theory thread had been deleted, most of our post count went down dramataclly.

Posted by Sak

Crap. Why'd they delete it?

Posted by Arcadios

It was probably a computer error cause the mod, Xenos, said he didn't do it.

Hey alls.
Remember how we were thinking about a theme song? Well, it's kind of old and dusty, but I think the song 'Dare' by Stan Bush would work. I mean, the song fits so amazingly well with the entire concept of Kingdom Hearts.

If you haven't heard it, go listen to it!