Uhhhhhhh, ya I'm new

Posted by The Wanderer

Hows it goin everybody? My name is Adam Thomas AKA the wanderer. Favorite game is shadow of the colossus and final fantasy 7. Hope you all give me a warm welcome in the site!

Posted by Red

welcome to VGC man I hope you enjoy your stay here and please stay awhile FF7 is great.

Posted by The Wanderer

Don't worry man, I'm not planning on leaving. Still haven't got used to all the features though. How do you gain rep in here though?

Posted by The Judge

CUUUUUUUUUZ I'M THE WANDERER, YA THE WANDERER, I GO A ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND.

Awesome song. Welcome to VGC.

Posted by The Wanderer

Thanks for the greetings. Another thing, how do you get avatars on here? I'm trying to get the wanderer from shadow of the colossus.

Posted by Red

you go to user Cp and go to edit/change avatar, alsdo rep can be gained by some clicking the scale under your name and avi and all that u can also give some to people.

Posted by The Judge

It's gotta be smaller than 150x150 though. And filesize has limits too.

Posted by The Wanderer

I got that part but i tried getting a picture on but it wouldn't let me. I'll get the hang of it, i suppose.

Posted by The Judge

Use MS Paint to make a smaller photo, most likely.

Posted by Random

We're flooding with newbies.. I say we need an immigration law that only lets so many in per day =P

Posted by Noir

Hi. Shadow of the Colossus is okay, I suppose...I just wish there was more to it then killing all of the giant things. Hopefully it will have a nice ending sequence, though.
Welcome, Adam.

Posted by NightmareBassX

WELCOME!
WHATTA YA BUYIN?
WHATTA YA SELLIN?

(I always think of the RE4 vendor as a wanderer... Since he is everywhere you are)

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your stay! :D

Posted by Xero

Welcome dude, have fun :)

Posted by Delilah

Quoting The Wanderer: Hows it goin everybody? My name is Adam Thomas AKA the wanderer. Favorite game is shadow of the colossus and final fantasy 7. Hope you all give me a warm welcome in the site!

Grrr.... CURSE YOU, SEPHIROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow, all ff7 grudges aside, welcome to the site! Post a lot, don't **** people off, and have fun, dude.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ladydragonrider: Post a lot, don't **** people off, and have, dude.

*Whoosh*

Posted by Klarth

Final Fantasy VII is ****ing terrible.

Welcome aboard :)

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Klarth: Final Fantasy VII is ****ing terrible.

Welcome aboard :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to warn him "You're already on Klarths bad side, for liking FF7." :(

Posted by Xero

Quoted post: Mr.Red agrees: newbie rep
The Judge agrees: TONS OF WELCOME REP
Phantasma agrees: SotC ftw
Shadow Elf agrees: Must follow through with tradition, you know
NightmareBassX agrees: You guys suck, FREE REP. kthxbye
Crazy K agrees: hi
SapphireRose agrees: Because your location says Hyrule.... that and I'm jumping on the bandwagon.
Flame ghost agrees: more rep
Zeta agrees: lol REP BANDWAGON!
VirtualRealityZone agrees: Welcome

Holly crap. Thats the biggest welcome rep bandwagon I've ever seen... :eek:

Posted by The Wanderer

Thank you everyone for all the welcomes. I think I'm going to have a good time here.

Posted by Xero

No doubts. When people post here, its fun.

Posted by The Wanderer

This is embarrasing, but what is a URL? Is that the website or what? I am a retard.

Posted by keyartist

welcome.

Posted by keyta

i hope you have fun cause i didnt

Posted by keyartist

Life does't suck, just the people you surround yourself with.

Posted by keyta

still nice

Posted by keyartist

LOL :)

Posted by keyta

anywayz this isnt about me... HI AND WELCOME!!!!

Posted by keyartist

yeah sorry for spaming you welcome wagon.

Posted by keyta

Dito

Posted by Zeta

Quoting The Wanderer: This is embarrasing, but what is a URL? Is that the website or what? I am a retard.

Yeah, URLs are www._______.com/net/whatev.

Posted by Dog

WELCOME.

Posted by Moogs

Just don't F*** it up.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

See keyta and keyartist up there? Avoid becoming them, and have a blast. :D

Posted by The Wanderer

Darn it all, I found a picture 150x150, saved it to my file, browsed on the edit avatar screen, put the picture in, and now it says invalid file. whats the deal?

Posted by Zeta

The image might've been more than 32.4KB, or it could have been an incorrect file type.

Also, the 'Enter Avatar URL' one doesn't work. You have to get the av from your computer.