Equlibrium (friends band)

Posted by Moogs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFwUvDtRi5Q

Check this video out... bad quality....

Posted by Altinure

was that a joke? i just staired at the fat guitar player's jeans the entire time, lol

Posted by Axis

You might want to remove that link as soon as possible.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Hahahaha, sounds like he's going "LA LA LA LI LALALALALA LO!".

They suck.

Posted by Moogs

You have to be into that kind of music. If you arent your gonna think its the worst ever. Honestly, I only like the guitar in it. The rest is gay. And what I don't get is my friend Adam can sing, he was in a band where he sung, however he chooses not to. He chooses to scream.

Posted by Altinure

actually, i think even the riff is really lame.

Posted by Klarth

ROFL

I am forwarding this to everyone I can think of. That's ****ing terrible.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Moogs: You have to be into that kind of music. If you arent your gonna think its the worst ever. Honestly, I only like the guitar in it. The rest is gay. And what I don't get is my friend Adam can sing, he was in a band where he sung, however he chooses not to. He chooses to scream.

It seems like they're going for a... uhm... wait, what kind of music do they think they are? They fail, whatever it is.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Wow, it sounds like just about every band in my area. Congratulations?

Posted by Ant

Good job spreading this onto Myspace Shin-ra, maybe they'll become famous now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, that's horrible.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Moogs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFwUvDtRi5Q

Check this video out... bad quality....

See, there he was not talking about the video itself, but the music.

He warned us.....

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting Ant: Good job spreading this onto Myspace Shin-ra, maybe they'll become famous now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, that's horrible.

Ha. If this becomes famous, I should video tape a night at one of the local venues and put that on the awesomely awesome myspace. At least the bands around here don't play the same riff over and over again, but then again, there's a few bands here who can't even muster up a riff that is even worth playing more than once. It's like an entire song of Kerry King solos, you might as well just be throwing a guitar down some stairs.