NBA Finals: Dallas Marvicks Vs. Miami Heat

Posted by Goal

Has anyone seen the Sunday match? man that pure luck, if Wade Free did not do the foul, the Dallas Marvicks would've won but the score was 101:100, i say it was pure luck, In 1:9 seconds. Today they are going to face today!

3-2 lead
^Heat

Posted by brownoystercult

hopefully wade and the heat will be able to take at least one victory in dallas to seal the deal. it won't be very easy at all; mark cuban and the mavericks are furious. i honestly think this will go down to a very close game 7, making the series a fun one to watch. i'm all for the heat, i want to see shaq get his fourth ring, wade get a championship (he deserves it), and of course gary payton needs a ring for being in the league for 16 years and not winning a single championship.

and josh howard is a dumbass for calling timeout after the first free throw.

Posted by Goal

But I think because Jack Stackhouse wasn't playing, i think Dallas will win the Finals but i want Miami to win. Yea, you are right, its not going be easy, i mean in the last second it was in the 100's, usually 100s goes by the early 4th quarter, and it was OT, yes, its going be a raw and tough game, thats what makes it more exicting :).

Roinkz: let me ask you, do you think it will make a difference if Jack Stackhouse played sunday or no? do you think Dallas would've won if Jack wasn't suspended?

Posted by brownoystercult

depends. he might've had an "off-day". plus josh howard wouldn't have scored as much. all the pressure was on wade also. this game would've made dramamine sick.

Posted by Goal

Yes, Miami, on the first (1st and 2nd Quarter), they were waiting for Wade to do everything thats how they were losing but for Dallas they weren't, and Nowitzki made a fade away, 3 points, thats pretty good. Do you think Shaq is good?