Poll: Battlefield of choice

Posted by Crono

Here's the poll folks.

Posted by Strike

Run-down castle sounds funnish. =D

Posted by Sean the Wicked

Hard choice between castle and city, but I went for the castle, haven't been to one in awhile.

Posted by Delve

[COLOR="Silver"]Too many options for my tastes...and they all seem similar..

Clear plains caught my attention more..while everything else seemed overwhelming..lol...maybe coz it's 031 hours[/COLOR]

Posted by El Cascade

I think I like the destroyed city best. At least right now. Gives me a lot of options.

Posted by Echo

Castle, because of the variety.

Posted by Forgotten Soul

Im glad someone other than myself voted for the Plains. How can you not? The way Strike indicated the height of the grass with his hand was priceless. IMO.

Posted by Chiaroscuro

I voted the city but anything is fine. I'd rather have the city or castle because of how much I like interactive environments, though; plains are just...well, plain to me. Horrible pun but whatever.

Sorry for the edit, I deleted the nonsense post and yours didn't make sense any more. --Crono

Posted by Reno Wingates Hazard

I voted city, but as far as I'm concerned, I don't care where we fight as long as this thing gets off the ground, the more you delay, the larger the chance that fighters will pull-out.

Posted by Delve

[COLOR="Silver"]I suppose 1 more vote will determine the battleground..since it's 6 vs 6..so whoever hasn't voted needs to and I assume that's on Sean's team.[/COLOR]

Posted by Crono

Death's Hand, Calvin, and Hitsu haven't voted yet.

And one vote is that idiot who isn't in this, so don't count that one. I dunno if only mods can see who voted or not, but meh, I'll know soon enough.

Fury, get yours kids in here to vote.

Posted by Delve

Haah..well then..at this rate they won't be able to catch up..so they're the ones who are delaying this afterall.

Posted by S

I'm the retard that voted for the sinking city. ;_;

Let's get this show on the road, ya?

Posted by Crono

Then change your's Luna, because the idiot that wasn't supposed to be here voted so we have a 3 way tie for the first three. I'll be checking again tonight to see if any of Fury's kids have posted here, and for a response from you.

Now, off for a four mile run and to get ready for work. -_-'

Posted by El Cascade

I ain't his kid! Let's just fight in Disneyland.

Posted by S

Destroyed city meets my fancy, then.

Posted by PaintItBlack

If i havent been kicked out my vote goes towards the first option. If i have, then well, just disregard one of those votes.

Posted by Crono

Destroyed city is sitting at the top since Luna changed his ridiculous vote, so it looks like that's it. Fury's crew has until I head home from work tonight to vote, after that I'm closing it.

Posted by Delve

[COLOR="Silver"]Looks like we have a tie...[/COLOR]

Posted by S

Coin?

Or just wait for another vote. That always work too.

Posted by Seiei

I'm just here checking things out. Whatever the battlefield you choose, it should prove interesting regardless.

Posted by Crono

No tie, since Luna changed his it's 5 for destroyed city.

Entrance incoming.

Posted by Delve

[COLOR="Silver"]Nuuu..XD

My battles always take place in cities..and this is the most basic form of it.[/COLOR]

Posted by Hitsu Yurogashi

Lake Shore *****es!! hellz yea!! i like the whole water thing, i can do more with it...maybe even pick up the light house and throw it at you f00s lol

Hitsu. You're like half a week late. Shush. -_-