KH... on DS?

Posted by Kestryl

What if we're going about this all wrong?

It seems to me that a lot of people believe the next Kingdom Hearts game will be on Play Station 3.

What if Nomura and the gang pull something like they did with Chain of Memories, which was basically KH I and 1/2? What is they make a KH II and 1/2? On a portable system?

My bet is that if they do this (which I believe is just as possible as another KH game period), it'll be on DS.

What do you think?

Posted by keyartist

I think that will totaly suck they made COM because they already had KH2 made and they needed to bridge the gap fast. If KH# is a hand held them maybe they already have a KH4 in the mix?

Posted by Roxas Lover

I wouldn't want to see KH3 on DS.
And if your right I think it would be on PSP.

Posted by Tysis

If it would be another "in-between" game, then I would rather see it on the PSP. But KH3 would suck if it wasn't for the PS3.

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Tysis: But KH3 would suck if it wasn't for the PS3.

True so true.

Posted by Arcadios

It will be on PS3 thats for sure but a bridge game would be on PSP since Nomura shows more intrest in it and to further prove my theory Nomura is making Crisis Core thr new installment to FF7 because he is curious on the graphic desgin of the little handheld system that could.

Posted by Ayu

i hope the game is on ps3 it would be better than having another bride game

Posted by Kingdomkeys

sanaxis, i hope u are right becuse if there is a in between game i would have to buy 2 more sestems in stead of 1. but if the ps3 is going to be the price that evrey one is saying it will be then i should start saving my money now....LOL [IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG]

Posted by NeXidala

i HIGLY doubt they wud make it for the NINTENDO ds if anything they r gonna continue with the play station therfor it wud ,if anything, go to the psp

Posted by Roxas23857

Still I only won't it one one game station because if they make it for the PSP which is more likely then the DS some people will have to get an PSP to play it maybe they should just continue KH3 where KH2 left off.

Posted by antisora

But from what i have seen psp is good with action games.

Posted by Roxas23857

Yes but then some people will have to get a PSP and I know they are good it's just that never mind if they make it on PSP someone will just have to tell me about it.

Posted by Xenos

I doubt it - sales on Kh: COM weren't really phenonmenal - making a game on DS takes much more effort than GBA for Square to pull a ****ty stunt just for pocket change.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Xenos: I doubt it - sales on Kh: COM weren't really phenonmenal - making a game on DS takes much more effort than GBA for Square to pull a ****ty stunt just for pocket change.

ya i agree they wud kno that sales wudnt be so good for a portable game thing so they probably wudnt even waste their time on that :fencing:

Posted by Arcadios

?

Posted by Sora+Kiari

Quoting Xenos: I doubt it - sales on Kh: COM weren't really phenonmenal - making a game on DS takes much more effort than GBA for Square to pull a ****ty stunt just for pocket change.

i agree...Square knows everyone will want this game....they also kno lots of people like psp..ds has the whole touching controls while psp has basically normal controls..can u kinda c where im goin?

Posted by Kestryl

OK, so, two things...

One: I was just saying DS 'cause CoM was on GBA, and DS is the next generation.

Two: I just heard from GameSpot that there WILL NOT be a between game.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6146677.html?q=Kingdom%20Hearts

Posted by Tysis

First: KH will never be on anything but Sony. Maybe it will be for Sony and some other things, but it will always be for Sony. Sure COm was for the GBA, but that was just because the DS and the PSP weren't out yet. The PSP is 100x better than the DS (I have both... well I had both;I traded the DS cuz it sux) so if there is a bridge, it will probably be for the PSP now.

Second: Would you rather wait six years for KH3 or have a bridge game to tide us over until the third one comes out?

Third: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie flavored lolly-pop?

------------------------- EDIT -----------------------------

I was just thinking. There is usually a 5-year interval between game consoles.

-------------------------

Sega and Super Nintendo

=== 5 years pass ===

Playstation and Nintendo 64

=== 5 years pass ===

Playstation 2, XBox, and Gamecube

=== 5 years pass ===

XBox 360, Playstation 3, and Wii

=== 5 years pass ===

Playstation 4, Xbox 720 and who knows what else

Basically, if this tradition keeps up, then that could technically put KH3 on the Playstation 4. (assuming there will be one and the world hasn't come to an end yet)

Posted by Roxas Lover

Quoting Tysis: Third: How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie flavored lolly-pop?

Here Tysis.
[IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h187/litspit_7/th262533013_l.gif[/IMG]
And how did you come up with Xbox 720 or is that real?

Posted by Kit

Quoting Roxas Lover: And how did you come up with Xbox 720 or is that real?

360 x 2 = 720

And nice animation. =)