English KHII Soundtrack?

Posted by Kestryl

So, the KHII soundtrack with the Japanese song "Passion" will apparently be available June 27.

The big question:

When will the KHII soundtrack with "Sanctuary" be released? Will it be released?

Any help?

Posted by Roxas Lover

I don't know when they'll release the English version.When did they release the english version of KH1?Was it a year after they released the game?Maybe they'll release it like they did the first one.
But I go look and see what I find.

Posted by keyartist

I can never find any game sound trackes in stores and I won't pay online.

Posted by Kestryl

I know that you can get Kingdom Hearts (the first one) at F.Y.E... at least, at my local store. I haven't gotten it yet, but, well... *fingers crossed*

Posted by keyartist

Yeah to bad that I don't got one here where I live..Mayde there is one in vegas?

Posted by Ayu

i hav the first soundtrack in english i was told at b and n.com tht the next would come out this month but they didnt know if it was in english or not no one really knows im giving it two months till the english one is out since the japanese version came out in jan. i think

Posted by Sora+Kiari

what's the difference between Passion and Sanctuary?

Posted by Roxas23857

One is in a different language. Passion is in another language and Sanctuary is in English.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

I think Passion is Japanese

Posted by Roxas23857

Yes that is what it is your correct.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

cool(lol)

Posted by Roxas23857

Yup. I want to find the soundtrack sometime.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

I think I'm goin 2 the mall 2day or 2morrow for the 1st game soundtrack. I'll check for the 2nd or if it's even come out yet.

Posted by Roxas23857

Yes i believe it has come out.

Posted by Sora+Kiari

that's cool..i'll check amazon.com and fye.com for a price..then i'll go to the mall and buy it ne way..lol

Posted by Arcadios

Got it off of the internet.
The only way I can get it.

Posted by deathdealah

just download limewire adn get all fo the songs u want for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!