So like, what happened?

Posted by KoH

Guys... what happened to the magic we all once had? Where has it all gone?

Is it that we have all grown up? Perhaps the lack of newbies? Why is the Flame Board so utterly lame? I require answers and excuses as to why you all are so horrible at flaming.

Posted by Klarth

Go suck your grandmother's cock.

Posted by Ant

Quoting KoH: Guys... what happened to the magic we all once had? Where has it all gone?

Is it that we have all grown up? Perhaps the lack of newbies? Why is the Flame Board so utterly lame? I require answers and excuses as to why you all are so horrible at flaming.

Most of the time I just don't care :/

Posted by Raptor

The magic is in my shorts. Hocus pocus, mother****er.

Posted by sabre

Not enough interesting members, too many reused jokes. Not really a mystery.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting KoH: Guys... what happened to the magic we all once had? Where has it all gone?

It's because most of the idiots have banded together and flood the boards with mass ignorance and try to hide it with indignation every time one of them gets insulted.
Hi!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kodachi: It's because most of the idiots have banded together and flood the boards with mass ignorance and try to hide it with indignation every time one of them gets insulted.
Hi!

From now on I'm calling you Piss-Lips.

k?

Posted by Kodachi

I knew you would enjoy that. :)

Posted by Klarth

Quiet, piss-lips. >:O

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Kodachi: It's because most of the idiots have banded together and flood the boards with mass ignorance and try to hide it with indignation every time one of them gets insulted.
Hi!

So I say why don't you go jump off a bridge you anime fanboy. Bet your really ugly and cry yourself to sleep.....So how's that for a flame?

Posted by Xero

Lame. Saying hes ugly doesn't really work. Wouldn't for me.

Posted by The Judge

We're caught in an anti-magic field.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Judge: We're caught in an anti-magic field.

Can vampires get us out of this?

Posted by Klarth

Kodachi doesn't have a cock.

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Klarth: Kodachi doesn't have a cock.

Yeah, well neither do you. Besides you can't prove she's not a he can you?
Atleast not without pictures. Anyways, why not flame the moderators?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Phlynthe]Yeah, well neither do you.
Time for an equally witty retort: LOL IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.
[quote]Besides you can't prove she's not a he can you?
Atleast not without pictures.
She's posted pictures in the past.
[quote]Anyways, why not flame the moderators?
Unlike you, we have more than one collective braincell.

Posted by mis0

Yes, Amy is very much a girl. And without pictures, you can't just fall on "male" as a default, you idiot. You can't prove anything without them.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Phlynthe: Yeah, well neither do you. Besides you can't prove she's not a he can you?

I'll take that as a request for klarth to take a pic of his cock eh? You pervert!!!

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Phlynthe: So I say why don't you go jump off a bridge you anime fanboy. Bet your really ugly and cry yourself to sleep.....So how's that for a flame?

To answer your question: That "flame" was almost as bad as your ability to use the english language.
Not only did you fail in your assumption that I'm male(I suppose your reading skill blows, too, since my gender is displayed right under my avatar), but you later made a ridiculous "male until proven female" claim that just makes you look like a complete idiot.

Posted by Klarth

There are no women on the internet.

Posted by Xero

0_o

Posted by PhlyntheKT

Quoting Kodachi: To answer your question: That "flame" was almost as bad as your ability to use the english language.
Not only did you fail in your assumption that I'm male(I suppose your reading skill blows, too, since my gender is displayed right under my avatar), but you later made a ridiculous "male until proven female" claim that just makes you look like a complete idiot.

I've never heard of your "male until proven female" theory before. It's kinda stupid that your didn't remember when I copied you I changed that part of your profile thus showing that I read it. I choose to ignore important things from time to time.

Quoting Klarth: There are no women on the internet.
There are, its just that they're all buying tampons and bon bons.
[QUOTE=Klarth]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlynthe
Yeah, well neither do you.

Time for an equally witty retort: LOL IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE.

[QUOTE]
Besides you can't prove she's not a he can you?
Atleast not without pictures.

Quoting Klarth:
She's posted pictures in the past.

I haven't seen them. So they don't exist nor do they prove anything.
(I'm being ignorant blah blah.)

Quoting Me:
Anyways, why not flame the moderators?

Quoting Klarth:
Unlike you, we have more than one collective braincell.

It takes mores than one thousand braincells to form sentences.
It takes only 1 moderate. Atleast for you in DgAy where delete and edit runs rampant.

Quoting Klarth: Go suck your grandmother's cock.

Can you prove KoH's grandmother has one.

Posted by Xero

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/9463/rainbow28kl.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Join your clan now or:

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6627/hats137cg.gif[/IMG][/URL]
Hide yourself.

Posted by Kodachi

[QUOTE=Phlynthe]I've never heard of your "male until proven female" theory before.
[quote]Besides you can't prove she's not a he can you?
You said it, retard.

[quote] I choose to ignore important things from time to time.
That's something only a true moron would brag about.

I don't think I'm able to get through the rest of your post unless I plan on losing several billion braincells.

Posted by KoH

[quote=Kodachi]It's because most of the idiots have banded together and flood the boards with mass ignorance and try to hide it with indignation every time one of them gets insulted.
Hi!
Hey there!

[quote=Phlynthe]So I say why don't you go jump off a bridge you anime fanboy. Bet your really ugly and cry yourself to sleep.....So how's that for a flame?

That was... pretty ****ing bad, man. And yeah, Kodachi's a girl. You should think before you speak. Or in this case, type.

[quote=Flame ghost]Can vampires get us out of this?
Fool. Only the archmage of lore can get us out of this.

[quote=Phlynthe]Can you prove KoH's grandmother has one.
Do I even know you? And, I thought that was a question... in which case, if it were, it should have a question mark following the sentence.

PS: My grandmothers are dead.

Posted by Xero

Quoting KoH:
Fool. Only the archmage of lore can get us out of this.

Are there any nearby?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Physldewrn]
It takes mores than one thousand braincells to form sentences.
It takes only 1 moderate. Atleast for you in DgAy where delete and edit runs rampant.
And evidently you lack the "more than one thousand required", judging by "mores than", "atleast", "delete and edit runs rampant" and "it takes only 1 moderate".

Judging by the fact that you're reduced to sexuality-based insults, I estimate that you're nine. Maybe ten.

Posted by Ant

ya wut a faggot

Posted by KoH

[quote=Flame ghost]Are there any nearby?

I know of one... maybe two. The greatest is Archmagus. The man with the power.

[quote=Klarth]And evidently you lack the "more than one thousand required", judging by "mores than", "atleast", "delete and edit runs rampant" and "it takes only 1 moderate".

Judging by the fact that you're reduced to sexuality-based insults, I estimate that you're nine. Maybe ten.

OOOO PWNED ***** PWNED YEAH PWNED RIGHT ON!!! ROCK AND ROLLL!!! YEAAH!!!

19 years old my ***.

Posted by s0ul

KODACHI IS HUNG LIKE A THOUSAND RHINOS. Don't let him fool you.

[quote]I don't think I'm able to get through the rest of your post unless I plan on losing several billion braincells.

More like sperm cells, Mr. North.

Posted by Xero

Quoting KoH: I know of one... maybe two. The greatest is Archmagus. The man with the power.

Can you bring him here?

Posted by KoH

We can call to him and hope that he rides his gryphon of thunderdome here. Perhaps we should be so fortunate.

Posted by Xero

Well lets hope he comes here and sweeps away the impurities of VGC.