Father's Day

Posted by Klarth

So, what did you do for father's day, VGC?

Posted by Dog

took 'im out for lunch. Then ice cream.

Posted by Klarth

...You have multiple fathers?

Posted by Dog

24.:cookie:

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

My family is taking out my father for dinner at Olive Garden. :D Yummy.

Posted by Linko_16

I'm working from 3-9 today, so whatever dinner plans we had, I'll be left out.

But I did wish him a happy father's day.

Posted by Ant

The only thing me and my father have done today is him pestering me for about 3 hours trying to wake me up. It made me fairly ****y. I guess I'll take him out to lunch or something. SOUNDS REASONABLE!

Posted by NightmareBassX

Eh, I can't do anything. :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting NightmareBassX: Eh, I can't do anything. :(

Likewise. I did consider sending him a bag of eat shit and a bag of fuck you, though.

Posted by The Judge

Made him make me breakfast, gave him his gift, and decided not to join my family for the dinner later tonight.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Klarth: Likewise. I did consider sending him a bag of eat shit and a bag of fuck you, though.

Well, I meant mine in a more depressing way. But yours works too. ;)

Posted by Sable Wind

I haven't done anything except wish him a Happy Father's Day. My mom didn't get him anything, as I assumed she would, considering the insulting present he got her for Mother's Day.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Sable Wind: I haven't done anything except wish him a Happy Father's Day. My mom didn't get him anything, as I assumed she would, considering the insulting present he got her for Mother's Day.

What was it?

Posted by Klarth

Vacuum cleaner? Ironing board? SHOVEL?

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Klarth: Vacuum cleaner? Ironing board? SHOVEL?

[IMG]http://shopmetoo.com/_images/Products/ThumbImg/SuperBroom.jpg[/IMG]
Sorry for the huge image size...

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Haha.

I got him a Zantedeschia. It's a plant. Go me.

Posted by Echo

Me and siblings bought him an anchor, an oar, and some fiberglass cleaner for his boat.

And we had a late lunch/ early dinner at like 3, because I had to be at work at 5.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Went to Islands with my mom (she has this whole deal about how she was "the mother and father of the family" since my dad is a deadbeat dad, and my sister agrees with her. Gay.)

Posted by Fei-on Castor

We went to a golf course, to go golfing. But we both suck, and it would've taken us forever to play a full 18 since we suck, and the guys at the course were rushing us and being rather rude, so before we even teed off, we decided to not golf today.

So we went to breakfast instead. Much better.

We will go golfing together, but not on a f*cking sunday when everyone else in the county is golfing too.

Posted by Axis

Haha, Fei-on, my dad and I did the same thing. Anyways, like I just said, I went to the golf course with my dad. Except... I don't suck. (Sorry Fei-on :P) I shot a 76 on a par 72 course and my dad shot an 81. I think I had a drive around 290 yards on one of the par-5's.

Yeah, today definitely wasn't the best day to golf. Today was also the US Open, so most people rush to the golf courses and try to act like big name golfers such as Monty, Woods, Mickelson, Furyk, etc.

After that I helped him continue building this cabinet that we're making for my mother. Then after that we went for a swim and a jog. I think I'm leaving out a couple things, but oh well. Today was super long.

Posted by Random

Seeing that my dad lives over a thousand miles away and I couldn't just take off work to see him I sent him a card and gave him a call.

I haven't seen my dad in a few years but this summer i'm going to see him twice. That'll be nice.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Kayaking then World of Warcraft.

...wait, that was just me.

Posted by KoH

Had no idea it was Father's Day today. So when I got home and didn't even mention it (not like I could) everyone just got really rude to me. :( Then I came here and realized it was Father's Day but my dad's already asleep.

Posted by Raptor

Golf has got to be the most despicable sport on Earth, next to Nascar. Let's go out to a massive course on land that could have been used for a nice public park or left as pristine wilderness and hit a little ball with a crooked stick and chase after it with electric carts all day! ****ing retarded.

My father and I went to the beach together. It was too hot, too bright, and there were far too many humans around. I didn't enjoy myself much at all, but I did it for Father's Day. It was then that I confirmed that beaches are terribly overrated and that I would much rather be in the mountains where it was surely silent, devoid of people, foggy, cool, and dim.

But golf is about accuracy.

Posted by Raptor

So is pissing into a toilet, but at least that is a productive use of your time.

woosh

Posted by Fadedblood

I had to work for 7 hours.... Forgot it was fathers day untill my mom called and said "WAIT! DONT EAT! IM COOKING!".

this happened while I happened to be eating a big ol' basket of chicken strips.

So I came home and everquest 2'd my night away.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Raptor]there were far too many humans around.
Get out.

Posted by Xero

For father's day, I called my dad and wished him a happy father's day.

Posted by Axis

I can't tell if Raptor is being serious or not.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I got my Dad a card, and a model car('40 Ford). I also wished him, a happy farthersday. And spent 6 hours in a car going home with him!

Posted by Xero

Quoting Axis: I can't tell if Raptor is being serious or not.

Nobody can.