The Simi Crew

Posted by NES Queen

Which ever one of you *******s gave speccops my phone number (ant, you suck), consider yourself to be a real dip****. Not only did the ****er call me at 3am, but he left quite the lovely little harrassing and threatening message for me to boot.

What was the point? Do you find it fun to give my phone number out to people without my permission, and not just to people, but specifically to people who have publicly proclaimed they hate my guts? The last thing I need is for some psycho jarhead to have my phone number.

So thanks guys, thanks a lot.

Posted by Klarth

Whoaaa, what did he say? :/

Posted by NES Queen

"NES queen, you're such a b[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]tch, blah blah blah, if I wasn't about to go on assignment in North Korea I'd come over and sh[COLOR="white"]i[/COLOR]t on your front porch, blah blah blah, my friends told me what you said about me (I never said anything in private that I havn't already publicly stated on here, except nice things which I didn't want him knowing due to his ego), you suck, blah blah blah."

It honestly didn't matter what he said, just the point that apparently they all thought it would be a big funny joke to let him call me. I think this was the last bit of incentive I needed to part ways with this childish place.

Posted by Fate

I've had AntJudge call me at nearly 1:00AM before. :/

Posted by Ant

It wasn't my idea. It was on Vincents Phone. And he doesn't know your phone number. I knew well enough that you would be ****ed :p

And 1am isn't late! I figured you were still up! Otherwise I wouldn't have called you either :p

Posted by The Judge

NES Queen: I don't know your number. :)
Fate: I don't know yours either. I just happened to be over.

Posted by Echo

Heh, Ant and Judge called me at like 3 am once. It was my house number, too, which means it woke my parents up instead of me.

And they've both called me a few other times at silly times during the night (3-5 am). On my cell, though, which doesn't bother me.

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Ant: It wasn't my idea. It was on Vincents Phone. And he doesn't know your phone number. I knew well enough that you would be ****ed :p

i'm still ****ed regardless. it wasn't something i wanted to wake up to and didn't need to hear. and the fact that Vin was the "mastermind" behind this makes it even worse. i expected something like this from you, but not him. now i'm just sad :(

Posted by The Judge

To anyone "The Judge and Ant" has called: I never pick up the phone nor do I suggest it.

Scenario every time this happens:
*Ant picks up phone and dials*
Me: Who are you calling?
Ant: Here, talk to this person. *giggles like a moron*
Me: Who is it?
Ant: *giggles* Just talk
Me on Phone: Hello?
???: Hello? It's 3 am!
Me: Who is this?
???: *hangs up*
Ant: *bursts out laughing uncontrollably*

Possible other scenario:

*Phone conversation gets interesting, so Ant takes the phone away and talks*

Posted by Linko_16

None of you weirdos are ever getting my number.

Well, I think Dexter called me once, but I doubt he still has it.

Posted by Klarth

I'm not really one for phones, but there are one or two people here who are welcome to call me whenever they like.

You should know who you are.

Posted by Linko_16

Totally, bbf!

I guess I'd be open to a phone call, if anyone'd want to ask via PM, but childish threats at three in the morning are out of the question.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Linko_16: None of you weirdos are ever getting my number.

"Hey Lauren, what's Bryce's phone number? I feel like calling him."

Posted by Ant

What if they are manly? Since childish is out of question.

Posted by Linko_16

Manly threats, I can handle.

And it's spelled "Brice."

(and for the record, if I don't have work the next day, I might actually be awake at 3 AM)

Posted by Lord of Spam

[quote]I think this was the last bit of incentive I needed to part ways with this childish place.

noooooooooooo

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Lord of Spam: noooooooooooo

we'll always have aim :/

Posted by Ant

If you are using this as an excuse to leave this "childish" site. Idk, seems like pretty poor reasoning. Considering billards doesn't even go here anymore.

Posted by NES Queen

It's the whole point of hanging around/associating with "children" that I could do without.

Granted, there's a few cool fun interesting intelligent people around her (otherwise I would have stopped coming long ago), but it seems they're few and far between and being outnumbered by the dip****s.

Posted by Raptor

If speccops, or anyone from the "Simi gang" ever left a message like that on my phone I would laugh my *** off endlessly. I ought to give one of them my number just for the hell of it.

Quoting NES Queen: I think this was the last bit of incentive I needed to part ways with this childish place.

KBYE

Posted by Ant

I was actually thinking that earlier. WHY WON'T PEOPLE FROM THE INTERNET CALL ME?! [spoiler] why does nobody love me =([/spoiler]

Posted by Lord of Spam

Because you're a big baby.