4 Megaman's

Posted by Red

okay PROTOMAN Vs. ZERO seemed to have no fighting so I wanted to try another character comparison thread. Stalolin if you don't want it just lock it but anyway here it is. out of the four different series megaman who is the best ( Megaman, MegamanX, Megaman...legends?,Megaman EXE.)

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]In my opinion, every Megaman is cool.[/COLOR]

Posted by Red

yeah you could be right on that one

Posted by Linko_16

I believe the name for the Blue Bomber of Mega Man Legends was Mega Man Volnutt... I'm just not sure how to spell it. It's his adopted name.

Anyway, I'd never be able to choose.

Posted by Red

Quoting Linko_16: I believe the name for the Blue Bomber of Mega Man Legends was Mega Man Volnutt... I'm just not sure how to spell it. It's his adopted name.

Anyway, I'd never be able to choose.

****it, where were you a day ago I know I was told his name on another thread but I still forgot what it was. is there some way to edit that?

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting Linko_16: [color=indigo][b]I believe the name for the Blue Bomber of Mega Man Legends was Mega Man Volnutt...

Lol I just read that as the name for the Blue Bomber of Mega Man Legends made you want to vommit.

Anyhow original plz.

Posted by Zeta

X. I'm pretty sure Dr.Light/Cain said he had unlimited potential in The Day of Sigma. He seems to have the most mobility, also.

Posted by Dog

megaman X was the only good one. maybe EXE, but only the older ones.

Posted by Stalolin

If it were a real world battle then Megaman Volnutt/Trigger would end up winning.

It's a constantly 3D figure fighting:

- A constantly 2D figure (Megaman.exe)
- A mostly 2D figure (Megaman X, 3D moments Megaman X7)
- A mostly 2D figure (Unless Rockman: Battle and Chase isn't considered 3D.

So it'd be like you fighting a piece of paper with lines on it, except the lines would occasionally shoot at you or attempt to ram you with a car.

Posted by Arcadios

I like the classic series best then X but I think they should have stoped it at X5 which capcom was going to do but they changed their minds.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Mr.Red: ****it, where were you a day ago I know I was told his name on another thread but I still forgot what it was. is there some way to edit that?

Only since you asked so nicely.

I'm also going to vote for him, since the poor guy's got nothing.

Posted by Roger S Huxley

I just Love the EXE Series. I found the storyline great, the Battles addicting, and sometimes just plain hilarious. The Battlegrid and RPG elements is what really got me hooked.

Posted by Arcadios

Is there any word on X9? I have yet to play 7, 8 and Command mission

I found this cool pic of the classic series.
http://www.newsarama.com/Devils_Due/MegaMan04_pg2_3.jpg

Posted by Red

Quoting Linko_16: Only since you asked so nicely.

I'm also going to vote for him, since the poor guy's got nothing.

woo hoo thanks.

also yeah Megaman Legends and Legends 2 were great games. they should have made at least one more for PS2

Posted by CS Ryan

The Battle Network MegaMan all the way.

Posted by Zeta

Wait, I'm kind of confused. Is this a Best Series poll, or which MegaMan would win in a free-for-all thing?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]Wait, I'm kind of confused. Is this a Best Series poll, or which MegaMan would win in a free-for-all thing?

I dunno.

Posted by Linko_16

Pretty sure this is just which is your favorite.

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: http://www.newsarama.com/Devils_Due/MegaMan04_pg2_3.jpg

Blasphemy. Mega Man cannot dash.

Anyway, I should probably note that this thread had me severly disappointed. When I saw the title, I thought there was some multiplayer Mega Man game coming out.

Posted by Zeta

MegaMan: Four Buster Adventures.

[Insert image of the four MegaMen surrounded by a horde of Sniper Joes]

Requires 4 GBAs & Connector Cables.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Zeta]MegaMan: Four Buster Adventures.

That's a terrible idea.

Unless it's like Bubble Bobble.

Then it'd be awesome-stupid fun.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: That's a terrible idea.

MegaMan taking a similar approach to Shadow the Hedgehog is a terrible idea.

"Where's that damn fourth Robot Master?"

"MegaMan, we've gots'ta find da computer room!"

Posted by Klarth

I like the idea of Trigger a lot, but the Legends games ****ed me off. X forever.

Posted by Red

Quoting Linko_16: Pretty sure this is just which is your favorite.

Blasphemy. Mega Man cannot dash.

Anyway, I should probably note that this thread had me severly disappointed. When I saw the title, I thought there was some multiplayer Mega Man game coming out.

yes it IS who's your fav. also sorry about getting your hopes up Linko.