Lost Planet (360)

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I've got the Lost Planet E3 Demo and I must say...this game is superb. The graphics and special effects are absolutely gorgeous. The gameplay is awesome...and the controls are pretty good...not really clunky.

Anybody else have the demo? What do you think?

I'm definetly going to pick this up once it is released.

Posted by Axis

Definitely the best demo that there's been on 360 so far, in my opinion.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Axis: Definitely the best demo that there's been on 360 so far, in my opinion.

Agreed Brosef.

Posted by Moogs

I'll have to get this demo tonight then.

edit: I loved the demo. I am going to get the game.

Posted by TheSorrow

i have found myself addicted to it i downloaded it from xbox live marketplace thinkning it wouldnt be that good but once i played it i enjoyed it a lot

Posted by s0ul

The aiming seemed suuuuper stiff, does it have adjustable sensitivity?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Pretty sure it doesn't. You have to use the bumpers.

Posted by s0ul

****, that sucks. The game looks cool as hell, but I could never play through it like that. I would like to think they'll throw it in for the final version.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I actually liked the way it played. It's a little odd at first, what with the invisible box, but the bumpers make it work out just fine. I actually prefer that way... for this game anyways.

Posted by TheSorrow

i think also that the controls for the game are real good i like in shooting games like this when side strafing is so easy

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Vampiro: I actually liked the way it played. It's a little odd at first, what with the invisible box, but the bumpers make it work out just fine. I actually prefer that way... for this game anyways.

Ha, there is adjustable sensitivity apparently. I'm very glad because that was reaaaally turning me off... sexually.

Posted by Demonblade

you know...i feel somewhat compelled to hook my xbox up right now...ill let you know how i liked the game in a day or two.

Posted by Last Fog

It was pretty impressive.

I like the mission with the giant insects. The first time I died with the things that curl up and roll toward you. I didnt realize you have to make them fall off the cliff.... then the second time I made it into the cave but couldnt keep my energy up long enough.

The other mission with the mechs was very difficult. I didn't give it much time though.