Should I get

Posted by Abby Ratso

I decided instead of a FPS I'll get a FPS, lol First person slasher, should I get Oblivion? Looks pretty dam cool. Is it good gameplay to?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Yeah...it's pretty sweet. It is a really long game...so it should occupy you for some time.

Posted by Apathetic

Lol that game rocks, bears are tough **** man but heal ftw.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Abby Ratso: I decided instead of a FPS I'll get a FPS, lol First person slasher, should I get Oblivion? Looks pretty dam cool. Is it good gameplay to?

It depends on how good your computer is though... Oblivion is LARGE.

Posted by Abby Ratso

Uh, i don't know how good my computer is, I don't know the differnce from hard drive and processer, I was able to play some pretty good graphic games before, and i have like 19.6 Gs left and never experience lag in Single playered games.

Also does Oblivion have good physics?

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Abby Ratso: Uh, i don't know how good my computer is, I don't know the differnce from hard drive and processer, I was able to play some pretty good graphic games before, and i have like 19.6 Gs left and never experience lag in Single playered games.

Also does Oblivion have good physics?

Why would physics matter in a game like that?

Posted by Abby Ratso

Uh yes, i dont wanna game where if you kill someone they do a preset fall
Ok listen this is how i rate games outa 25
Graphics 5
Physics 4
Gamplay 8
Voiceacting 2
Story 2
Controls 3
Multiplayer 1

without physics it isnt that good
sometimes multiplayer doesnt count if the game wouldnt be good in Multiplayer

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Abby Ratso: Uh yes, i dont wanna game where if you kill someone they do a preset fall
Ok listen this is how i rate games outa 25
Graphics 5
Physics 4
Gamplay 8
Voiceacting 2
Story 2
Controls 3
Multiplayer 1

without physics it isnt that good
sometimes multiplayer doesnt count if the game wouldnt be good in Multiplayer

True, but physics really only make much of a difference in a game thats war like. Or has lots of explosions. Killing something and watching it fall the same time over and over may be annoying, but I don't see why it could possibly alter the gameplay in any way. Also, How can you rate Story and Multiplayer so low? Story is what compels someone to get more absorbed into a game, and they deliver a very good impression of the game on yourself. And Multiplayer is one of the most looked for things in games. They can make the game so much more addictive and playable... Multiplayer makes a HUGE difference in whether a game is successful or not. I guess that's just you though...

Posted by Abby Ratso

no story is only worth 2 points outa 25
if you add all the numbers it gets to 25
multiplayer is 0 if there is none and 1 if there is
but still physics are cool, and awsome, i wanna game thats super descructible, i meen you shoot a rocket at some wall that someones behind they get crushed by destroyed wall

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Abby Ratso: no story is only worth 2 points outa 25
if you add all the numbers it gets to 25
multiplayer is 0 if there is none and 1 if there is
but still physics are cool, and awsome, i wanna game thats super descructible, i meen you shoot a rocket at some wall that someones behind they get crushed by destroyed wall

That isn't physics, that's just destructable environments. At least I don't think it has to do with physics...

Posted by Abby Ratso

LOL!!! i meen physic destructable environments, if something moves its physics, ragdoll dead bodys are physics, you shoot some boudlers with a rocket and they get blow away, fall apart and fly around thats physics, if you run into a boulder the boulder will move a bit, thats kinetics, which is physics!
gosh

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Abby Ratso: LOL!!! i meen physic destructable environments, if something moves its physics, ragdoll dead bodys are physics, you shoot some boudlers with a rocket and they get blow away, fall apart and fly around thats physics, if you run into a boulder the boulder will move a bit, thats kinetics, which is physics!
gosh

I know this. But you are making it sound like you mean it in a different way. You made it sound like you only cared about Ragdoll effects, which is vastly different than that of destructable environments.

Eh, whatever floats your boat...

Posted by Abby Ratso

I wanna game that everything is physictyzed, you get a shovel, you can dig, you can throw a rock and break a window, to bad the PS8 isn't out yet

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Abby Ratso: I wanna game that everything is physictyzed, you get a shovel, you can dig, you can throw a rock and break a window, to bad the PS8 isn't out yet

What's the point though? :(

Posted by Abby Ratso

they point is uberness, like theres ragdolls, you have a sword chop off his head or Disembowl him, almost completly like real life, without the thing about going to jail for life.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Abby Ratso: they point is uberness, like theres ragdolls, you have a sword chop off his head or Disembowl him, almost completly like real life, without the thing about going to jail for life.

There isn't many games like that that I can think of.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Abby Ratso: I decided instead of a FPS I'll get a FPS

and yeah to answer your question, the game is good, I consider you get it. Not a bad choice ;)