Re: When your wife chunks up after pregnancy...

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

[quote=Delve][COLOR=Silver]In reality..who really gives a **** about how a celebrity lives. You're only amazed by it because you have nothing else to do.[/COLOR]
And who the hell are YOU? You're probably a fat chick already, which is why you replied with a bitter response.

Newbies really should quit trying to seem intelligent by being bitchy. It doesn't work.

Posted by Delve

Quoting ///Phantom: And who the hell are YOU? You're probably a fat chick already, which is why you replied with a bitter response.

Newbies really should quit trying to seem intelligent by being bitchy. It doesn't work.

I initially had a bitter response due to the stupidity of your thread period. Me fat? On the contrary. Now..as Sean knows, it's about that time to silence the real idiot.

STFU ///Phantom.

Quoting ///Phantom: No, it's not a generalization and it's not correct. It's a dumb attempt on her part to seem intelligent by acting aloof and uncaring. We've had millions of newbies like her before - you know, the chicks who come onto the board acting like they're too good for everyone.

And yeah, check the facial features on the second pic. That is her.

Seem intelligent? Haha, I may be 'new' to the board, but I am NOT a newbie. Although I must admit you lack intelligence yourself. Maybe the chicks before me were *****y because you're a dick.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Delve: I initially had a bitter response due to the stupidity of your thread period. Me fat? On the contrary. Now..as Sean knows, it's about that time to silence the real idiot.

STFU ///Phantom.

Seem intelligent? Haha, I may be 'new' to the board, but I am NOT a newbie. Although I must admit you lack intelligence yourself. Maybe the chicks before me were *****y because you're a dick.

You're probably going to regret posting your photo. Most of the girls usually do.

Posted by Delve

Then, I'll have to come up with a better comeback. If my assumptions are correct, I'd have to say, "No wonder there aren't that many girls here to begin with."

Posted by mis0

Quoting Delve: Then, I'll have to come up with a better comeback. If my assumptions are correct, I'd have to say, "No wonder there aren't that many girls here to begin with."

Well, it's just that there is a lot of fun to be had with harassing those who post photos of themselves, and also those who are apparently friends of Sean "Wife Beater" the Wicked. And, you're quite wrong about there not being many women on this site - there are many more than you think.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Misoxeny: Well, it's just that there is a lot of fun to be had with harassing those who post photos of themselves, and also those who are apparently friends of Sean "Wife Beater" the Wicked. And, you're quite wrong about there not being many women on this site - there are many more than you think.

*Points up*

Posted by Klarth

Don't post a photo of yourself holding a sign.

Posted by Delve

I'm not 'friends' with him FYI. I took a picture with the same sign that said "STFU sean fury" and members used it whenever he posted something stupid.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Klarth:
Don't post a photo of yourself holding a sign.

BOL. I didn't get it til I looked back at the picture... :)

Posted by Delve

/yawn

Posted by Klarth

It was originally going to be "I swallow", but that was a little harsh :(

Posted by Delve

Okay.

Posted by mis0

Watch out, he might beat you!

Posted by Ant

Why can't people just be happy? :(

Posted by Delve

Quoting Misoxeny: Watch out, he might beat you!

Sable Wind informed me about that. Sean is nothing.

Posted by Delve

Quoting Ant: Why can't people just be happy? :(

Because their egos are too big, and can't let something so minute go until someone gives in.

Posted by mis0

Glad you think that way. Here at VGChat, the institutional hate of Sean Fury is not only encouraged, but actually one of those unwritten rules.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Misoxeny: Glad you think that way. Here at VGChat, the institutional hate of Sean Fury is not only encouraged, but actually one of those unwritten rules.

Quick, teach me the hate... Im starting to pity him. :(

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Klarth: It was originally going to be "I swallow", but that was a little harsh :(

Eh, I'd expect "You're a pretentious moron" from you more, anyway. "I swallow" would have been **** funny though.

Posted by Sable Wind

As long as you're thin and not wearing any clothes, you're hot--apparently.

Posted by Alexander

delve <3 ^^

Posted by Sable Wind

Well, I think she's pretty terrific! :O

Posted by Klarth

I don't have a beef with her. I'm just a cock.

Posted by Delve

That's California weather for you.

Posted by Klarth

I think someone goofed with the rep function.

Posted by Hyper

leave it up to a conservative!

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Misoxeny]Well, it's just that there is a lot of fun to be had with harassing those who post photos of themselves on a regular f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cking basis

As long as she doesn't start whoring herself out in member pictures like half the members here she'll probably be fine.

Posted by sniper

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/sunaipakun/delveclose.jpg[/IMG]

:/

Posted by Hyper

I don't get it.

Posted by mis0

Um, bol'd @ teh delayclose.

Speed: I don't entirely disagree with that edit, but I think that usually any member who posts their own photos is usually inviting harassment or other annoyances on themselves. Just my opinion though, and why no real photo of me exists on the internets.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Delve: I initially had a bitter response due to the stupidity of your thread period.

I've seen worse threads. I really don't think his deserved an "OMG THIS TOPIC SUX CUZ I DONT CARE" type of response. It was a rather worthless post. If you don't care, don't post. It's simple. If I went around saying "I DONT CARE SO THIS THREAD SUX" in every thread that I felt that about, I would have more posts than Dexter. As much as you would like to believe that whether or not you care about the topic of a thread matters to most of us, it doesn't.

By no means am I defending ///Phantom.

Posted by Klarth

Back on topic: I heard Sean Fury mugged his grandmother.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Klarth: Back on topic: I heard Sean Fury mugged his grandmother.

... :(

[quote=Delve]I initially had a bitter response due to the stupidity of your thread period. Me fat? On the contrary. Now..as Sean knows, it's about that time to silence the real idiot.

[IMG]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9629/15bn1.jpg[/IMG]

STFU ///Phantom.

BOL, well, okay, maybe you aren't fat, but you're still ugly. That's a cute pig nose there, babe. And have you ever heard of an eyebrow plucker? Your eyebrows are thicker than MINE, and I'm Armenian, so that's bad. And you lose even MORE points for knowing Sean Fury.

Care to fail again, sweetie?

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting ///Phantom: BOL, well, okay, maybe you aren't fat, but you're still ugly. That's a cute pig nose there, babe. And have you ever heard of an eyebrow plucker? Your eyebrows are thicker than MINE, and I'm Armenian, so that's bad. And you lose even MORE points for knowing Sean Fury.

Care to fail again, sweetie?

This is EXACTLY what Misoxeny was saying.

[quote=NightmareBassX]This was EXACTLY was Misoxeny was saying.
Thanks for posting a comment that said absolutely nothing.

Oh, and Delve, there's nothing like bragging about your sluttiness to make your point, too. See also: [URL="http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=6027686&blogID=120300736&MyToken=99f3a066-81c6-41b9-84e3-913d19339714"]http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=6027686&blogID=120300736&MyToken=99f3a066-81c6-41b9-84e3-913d19339714[/URL]

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting ///Phantom: Thanks for posting a comment that said absolutely nothing.

If you talking about the fact that I made a huge typo, then thanks. But the point still stands. That also wasn't an insult towards you.

[quote=NightmareBassX]If you talking about the fact that I made a huge typo, then thanks. But the point still stands. That also wasn't an insult towards you.I didn't notice the typo. I know it wasn't an insult, but all it did was basically atta-boy Miso. You should use rep comments for atta-boy posts.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting sniper: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/sunaipakun/delveclose.jpg[/IMG]

:/

If you were really cool you would have combined them into delveclose.jpg.:(

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting ///Phantom: I didn't notice the typo. I know it wasn't an insult, but all it did was basically atta-boy Miso. You should use rep comments for atta-boy posts.

Eh, I'm sure you recognize the "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to (whoever) again."

Also, I was trying to point out to Delve that is what Miso was talking about. Just pointing out a perfectly good example. ;)

Posted by Crono

Quoting ///Phantom: BOL, well, okay, maybe you aren't fat, but you're still ugly.

Gotta love the retards.

For the record, she's not ugly by any means, seeing as I know her IRL, and for the fact that she knows Fury...well, Fury's an idiot and we both (as well as everyone else to ever meet him) knows it. I don't see what simply knowing of Fury means about anyone, because if she lost points just for knowing him...then so do you, no?

So using your own logic, you're down to about as cool as she is.

Come back with another try, please.

Posted by Hyper

Hey everyone remember when //Phantom pretended to be a girl and posted pics and you could clearly see a vagina? lol

[quote=Crono]Gotta love the retards.

For the record, she's not ugly by any means, seeing as I know her IRL, and for the fact that she knows Fury...well, Fury's an idiot and we both (as well as everyone else to ever meet him) knows it. I don't see what simply knowing of Fury means about anyone, because if she lost points just for knowing him...then so do you, no?

So using your own logic, you're down to about as cool as she is.

Come back with another try, please.

Number one, I don't know Fury. She claims to know him. I am merely aware of his existence. Number two, "and we both knows it"? Maybe you should learn English first. There's no point in even replying to you, because you're too busy practicing self-ownage.

And what does you knowing her IRL have to do with your point about her not being ugly? Not my fault you like ugly chicks.

[quote=Hyper]Hey everyone remember when //Phantom pretended to be a girl and posted pics and you could clearly see a vagina? lol

Hey everyone, remember when Hyper made a post without advertising one of his failed websites?

Neither do I.

Posted by Iris

Didn't you have a ton of people saying you looked like a caveman?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting ///Phantom: Hey everyone, remember when Hyper made a post without advertising one of his failed websites?

Neither do I.

yeah I know, those stupid links in my signature just won't go away

ps visit UGF!

[quote=Iris]Didn't you have a ton of people saying you looked like a caveman?If they did, it was at least five years ago. I did back then when I weighed 285 pounds.

Posted by Crono

Quoting ///Phantom: Number one, I don't know Fury. She claims to know him. I am merely aware of his existence. Number two, "and we both knows it"? Maybe you should learn English first. There's no point in even replying to you, because you're too busy practicing self-ownage.

And what does you knowing her IRL have to do with your point about her not being ugly? Not my fault you like ugly chicks.

Funny, you must know something of him or you wouldn't be talking bad about him. Unless of course you're one of those folks who runs along with the rest of the crowd and takes on their viewpoints because you don't know the truth. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Got lucky, perhaps?

Learn English first? Oh no, not a typo! Gawd (dumb sensor) forbid that someone make a single mistake.

And if she's ugly, I'd love to see what you think is beautiful. Must be the most divine woman walking the earth.

And for the record...if there's no point in replying to me, then why did you? You speak of "self-ownage" and then contradict your post with your very actions...and I do believe actions speak louder than words.

EDIT: BTW Hyper, UGF again? lawl

Posted by Poco

Wow. This thread has destroyed my faith in VGC. You guys really do try to create drama from the pettiest things. This is the saddest excuse of a thread I've seen in a while.

Posted by Crono

It's the Flame Board, I hope you didn't come looking for quality posting about video games. As for faith in VGC....I think we all lost that a long, long time ago.

[quote=Crono]Funny, you must know something of him or you wouldn't be talking bad about him. Unless of course you're one of those folks who runs along with the rest of the crowd and takes on their viewpoints because you don't know the truth. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Got lucky, perhaps?
Of course I know something of him, but I don't KNOW him personally, as your hog-nosed lovergirl does. Pull your head out of your *** long enough to stop killing your own points.

[quote]Learn English first? Oh no, not a typo! Gawd (dumb sensor) forbid that someone make a single mistake.
Are you sure it's not "Gawds forbid?" or maybe "Learns English first?" Just making sure.

[quote]And if she's ugly, I'd love to see what you think is beautiful.
Hello?! You live in North County, just like I do. Look around the **** street the next time you drive to Oceanside, or Vista, or San Marcos, or Escondido, or venture southbound to San Diego. You'll see thousands of other women who are better looking than hognose. Not that it's exactly an accomplishment to be better looking than her, but whatever.

[quote]And for the record...if there's no point in replying to me, then why did you? You speak of "self-ownage" and then contradict your post with your very actions...and I do believe actions speak louder than words.
Two reasons.
1: Boredom.
2: Making you look even worse than you have already made yourself look. Not that I even need to try that hard, because the more you post, the harder you continue to suck.

Owned, yet again. Here's your head, dumbass. Get your mouth off of your caterpillar-eyebrowed girlfriend's dick long enough to make a post that doesn't suck. I desire competition, and you don't provide it.

Posted by Crono

Quoting ///Phantom: Of course I know something of him, but I don't KNOW him personally, as your hog-nosed lovergirl does. Pull your head out of your *** long enough to stop killing your own points.

So lemme get this straight...you don't know him, but you're willing to talk bad about him based on what you've heard? If that was all it took to trash someone and everyone that knew him, this entire forum would be downgraded to complete retard status just for knowing each other.

[quote]Are you sure it's not "Gawds forbid?" or maybe "Learns English first?" Just making sure.

No, quite sure it isn't, but you never know, it's a tricky language of course.

[quote]Hello?! You live in North County, just like I do. Look around the **** street the next time you drive to Oceanside, or Vista, or San Marcos, or Escondido, or venture southbound to San Diego. You'll see thousands of other women who are better looking than hognose. Not that it's exactly an accomplishment to be better looking than her, but whatever.

All about personal taste I suppose. Personally, when I look around on the streets out in Oceanside, I see dozens of good looking girls. Now, the next thing I think about is how many other Marines that same girl has probably been with. So anything even remotely close to this area is sorta a turn-off for me, but that's just because I live on base and hear all sorts of crazy stuff I suppose.

[quote]Two reasons.
1: Boredom.
2: Making you look even worse than you have already made yourself look. Not that I even need to try that hard, because the more you post, the harder you continue to suck.

Well, if sticking up for what you believe is right is making me look stupid, then put me in the dictionary right next to the word please.

[quote]Owned, yet again. Here's your head, dumbass. Get your mouth off of your caterpillar-eyebrowed girlfriend's dick long enough to make a post that doesn't suck. I desire competition, and you don't provide it.

Desire competition? You want competition here on the flame forum, go find KoH and play. I'm sure he'd give you a bout like no other. I'm not here to entertain you.

Posted by KoH

You ALL are very very lame.

Flame wars are pointless. Go outside and relax, life isn't meant to consist of insults.

[quote=Hyper]ps visit UGF!

Uhm, yeah, PS: Stfu, ape. :)

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Crono: I don't see what simply knowing of Fury means about anyone, because if she lost points just for knowing him...then so do you, no?

It was clearly a joke. I laughed.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting KoH: You ALL are very very lame.

Flame wars are pointless. Go outside and relax, life isn't meant to consist of insults.

you gtfo. You gtfo right now and dont come back until you've returned the real koh:(

Posted by Klarth

Guys, you're all deviating from the REAL issue here.

Namely, how much of a ****ing retard Sean Angsty is.

Posted by Crono

Quoting KoH: You ALL are very very lame.

Uhm, yeah, PS: Stfu, ape. :)

Definitely NOT the real thing. The KoH I knew wouldn't pass up an argument even if it had absolutely nothing to do with him, or in any way was even remotely connected to someone he knew.

Weak sauce, gimme the real one now.

Posted by Iris

[quote=Poco]You guys really do try to create drama from the pettiest things.

lol hypocracy much?

Posted by Fate

Man, all this from Zitney Spears. :(

Posted by Pit

Quoting Fate: Man, all this from Zitney Spears. :(

Jesus Christ, the pun intended was "oops she did it again :("

I should punch you.

Posted by Fate

I'm sorry, I just got lost in the game. :(

Posted by sniper

Quoting Lord of Spam: If you were really cool you would have combined them into delveclose.jpg.:(

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/sunaipakun/delvewin.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

This thread, overall, made me lol.

Twas a hearty lol.

Posted by Fate

Sweet dreams are made of these.

Posted by The Judge

Hey, who am I to disagree? I've travelled the world and the Seven Seas, you know.

And I found out that everybody's looking for something.

Posted by Fate

Jeez, Judge, you come and go. Like a chameleon. :|

Posted by Lord of Spam

EVERYBODY HAVE FUN TONIGHT

everybody make ****ty music references tonight

Posted by Klarth

Quoting sniper: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/sunaipakun/delvewin.jpg[/IMG]

Oh christ. That's the best thing I've ever seen :(