Doom 3 running on a Voodoo 2

Posted by Klarth

Kinda old, but wtf. (A Voodoo 2 is a ****ty graphics card by today's standards, ftr)

http://www.firingsquad.com/media/gallery_image.asp/244/26

Are you sure this isn't QUAKE 2?

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

that for sure is doom 3. i recognize some of those levels. it looks like shet though. im surprised it can even run that crappy

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Man, for a second I thought those were screenshots of Doom II...NOT III. Terrible looking, but still interesting.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting S0LID 5NAKE: that for sure is doom 3. i recognize some of those levels. it looks like shet though. im surprised it can even run that crappy

Turn your sarcasm detector on.
[quote=Grave Wisdom]Man, for a second I thought those were screenshots of Doom II...NOT III. Terrible looking, but still interesting.
So, you confused this:

With this?

There's something fundamentally wrong with your vision and/or understanding of Doom.

Posted by muffla

i like it cuz its not as dark :p

Posted by Grave Wisdom

Quoting Soviet Klarth:

There's something fundamentally wrong with your vision and/or understanding of Doom.

Sarcasm, my dear Klarth is EXACTLY what my comment was! ;)

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

Quoting Grave Wisdom: Sarcasm, my dear Klarth is EXACTLY what my comment was! ;)

dito

Posted by candycab

You have to love the pointlessness of running anything modern on something that old , that has to be running in open GL I would think ? Looks like alot of work too me.

Back in the day you couldnt do any better than a pair of 12meg Voodoo2's running in SLI mode :)

Posted by KoH

It doesn't "definitely" have to be Doom 3. Could just be a port of the game using some older engine. Such as HL, or Quake 2.

Posted by Apathetic

Quoting muffla: i like it cuz its not as dark :p

Exactly, I would like to keep my games like that as well >.>

Posted by Moogs

I hate you... english piece of crap...