When your wife chunks up after pregnancy...

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

then you can officially call it "pulling a Britney". WARNING: Do not look at any pics below the second one, if you do not want to be turned asexual. This is a copy of a buddy's myspace bulletin...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
[FONT=verdana][SIZE=2]

[IMG]http://i6.tinypic.com/14lj4w4.jpg[/IMG]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/14lj7m8.jpg[/IMG]
[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2] Wonder if she cries when she sees those old pictures. At least she got to be hot for a little while.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/14ljash.jpg[/IMG]
I wish this was photoshopped.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/14ljc6x.jpg[/IMG]
Oh, it's Tammy Faye Baker time.
She was upset because she was hungry?!?!
HERE COME THE WATERWORKS!!!

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/14ljxh0.jpg[/IMG]
She has been taken off my "Hot Celeb Hos" list.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][IMG]http://i6.tinypic.com/14lk0vd.jpg[/IMG]
The real question is why does she continue to wear the same clothes that she wore when she was skinnier?

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][IMG]http://i6.tinypic.com/14lk4mc.jpg[/IMG]
It takes more than big tits to make a chick hot.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][IMG]http://i6.tinypic.com/14lkad2.jpg[/IMG]
You can take Britney out of the trailer, but you can't take the trailer out of Britney. I think the verb "Federlined" is going to be added to the dictionary soon.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/14lk6jn.jpg[/IMG]
I give it five years before she turns into a look-a-like of a chubby Caroline Rhea.

[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana][SIZE=2][IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/14lkfub.jpg[/IMG]
The best part of this has been seeing Matt Lauer in brown loafers and no socks.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Posted by Delve

[COLOR="Silver"]In reality..who really gives a **** about how a celebrity lives. You're only amazed by it because you have nothing else to do.[/COLOR]

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Delve: [COLOR="Silver"]In reality..who really gives a **** about how a celebrity lives. You're only amazed by it because you have nothing else to do.[/COLOR]

In reality... Who really gives a fuck about what a persons opinion is. You only say it because you have nothing else to do. ;)

Posted by Xenos

Huh, ****. I hear that she's a terrible mother too. Her child was dropped on the head awhile back ... funny because I was reading this on a random facts list the other day.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting ///Phantom: And who the hell are YOU? You're probably a fat chick already, which is why you replied with a bitter response.

Newbies really should quit trying to seem intelligent by being bitchy. It doesn't work.

Quoting Delve: In reality..who really gives a **** about how a celebrity lives. You're only amazed by it because you have nothing else to do.

This could be read as a generalization, in which she is correct.

But at the rate Britney is going... She is heading down the path to "Celebrity Fit Club".

Also, You sure that second picture is Britney spears? Doesn't look like her.

No, it's not a generalization and it's not correct. It's a dumb attempt on her part to seem intelligent by acting aloof and uncaring. We've had millions of newbies like her before - you know, the chicks who come onto the board acting like they're too good for everyone.

And yeah, check the facial features on the second pic. That is her.

Posted by Ant

So sad. But still, I'm really getting sick of hearing about celbs and them having new babies. It's ****ing annoying.

Posted by Klarth

CELEBRITIES AREN'T REAL PEOPLE

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Just have your kids like everyone else, thanks.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting ///Phantom: No, it's not a generalization and it's not correct. It's a dumb attempt on her part to seem intelligent by acting aloof and uncaring. We've had millions of newbies like her before - you know, the chicks who come onto the board acting like they're too good for everyone.

And yeah, check the facial features on the second pic. That is her.

Oh, I wasn't saying it was. I was simply saying it could be... So her post wasn't made for nothing, Since it shows another point. ;)

Posted by Sable Wind

I dislike her, but I feel terrible when she gets ripped apart by the media for gaining weight and being under such speculation. Perhaps I'm too nice, but I just can't bring myself to laugh at her.

Posted by Speedfreak

...I don't get it. Chicks get fat when they're pregnant, that's just what happens. Why do we need a new name for something that's happened since the dawn of man?

Posted by Speedfreak

Also, let's get real here. She never was hot. She always wore tons of makeup and her pictures were always edited, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CELEBRITY.

[quote=Speedfreak]...I don't get it. Chicks get fat when they're pregnant, that's just what happens. Why do we need a new name for something that's happened since the dawn of man?This is post-pregnancy too. She said she was going to let herself go after she had the kid, and **** was she right.

And everybody lighten up and get your panties out of your asses. It's fun to laugh at stupid people, whether they are celebs or not.

Posted by Speedfreak

Well, women generally are still fat after birth. It takes a while to work it all off.

In any case I really don't give two s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]its either way about some random trashy whore who has no bearing on reality whatsoever, and to be honest neither should you or anyone else. You don't know her and she isn't important, so she doesn't deserve a place in anyone's consciousness in my opinion.

And yet I laugh, because it's all you can do when stupid people decide to remain unhealthy for the rest of their lives.

[quote=Speedfreak]Well, women generally are still fat after birth. It takes a while to work it all off.Being as she's pregnant for a second time, she's more than had her chance.

Posted by Fate

Everyone here is so anti-popculture that it's driving me nuts. Hey, guys, let me tell you a secret: being so against the scene isn't a new wave of thinking and it doesn't make you more intelligent, it just makes you a hater and it makes you skip out on memes that people actually know outside of the internet, thx.

I still laugh at Britney. She was cute at one point, but then she just got trashier. Yuck!

Posted by junior senior

she looks so sexy now

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Fate: Everyone here is so anti-popculture that it's driving me nuts. Hey, guys, let me tell you a secret: being so against the scene isn't a new wave of thinking and it doesn't make you more intelligent, it just makes you a hater and it makes you skip out on memes that people actually know outside of the internet, thx.

Some people don't laugh at the same thing you do, thx.

Posted by Oforia

Britney Spears is a redneck.

Posted by Fate

Quoting NightmareBassX: Some people don't laugh at the same thing you do, thx.

Listen, retard, if you could do anything like inductive reasoning, you'd probably see how I came up with how anti-popculture everyone is. I've been at VGC for a while, and I know that this happens a lot-- where people go against the system as if they were unique or smart. As done with this thread, the pattern continues. So, by the same reasoning, I take particular facts and generalize the situation. It wasn't about what I laugh at, it's about the general and expected thinking pattern and responses.

Mockery is for idiots. Don't do it again. Look both ways when you cross the street.

Posted by mis0

Anti-pop culture is so 1990's, guys. It stopped being cool after Columbine, remember? Didn't you get that memo?

I find myself agreeing with Mel again this week.

Posted by Sable Wind

I've never liked it, honestly. D:

Posted by Raptor

Quoting Fate: Everyone here is so anti-popculture that it's driving me nuts. Hey, guys, let me tell you a secret: being so against the scene isn't a new wave of thinking and it doesn't make you more intelligent, it just makes you a hater and it makes you skip out on memes that people actually know outside of the internet, thx.

I still laugh at Britney. She was cute at one point, but then she just got trashier. Yuck!

What if "the scene" naturally doesn't appeal to me at all? I loathe pop singers like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera not because I make a point of being anti-pop culture, but because I feel they are all truly dreadful to look at or listen to. Stop assuming everyone is trying to be different or unique because they refuse to gloss over how ugly Britney has become or participate in memes they find insipid and tiresome. I wonder how quite a few popular things or people ever managed to become popular at all.

There are so many better things out there to pay attention to. Most of the scum usually floats about on the surface, routinely propelled to the top by the media, and you have to take the initiative to dig underneath it all to discover what is much more worth your time.

Being anti-anti-popculture sure isn't a new wave of thinking, either. Then again, neither is being anti-anti-anti-popculture.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Fate: Listen, retard, if you could do anything like inductive reasoning, you'd probably see how I came up with how anti-popculture everyone is. I've been at VGC for a while, and I know that this happens a lot-- where people go against the system as if they were unique or smart. As done with this thread, the pattern continues. So, by the same reasoning, I take particular facts and generalize the situation. It wasn't about what I laugh at, it's about the general and expected thinking pattern and responses.

Mockery is for idiots. Don't do it again. Look both ways when you cross the street.

Hm, its funny. I didn't mean what I said offensively, nor did I put off anything you said. I simply said that I myself (and for the people who feel the same way as me) that not everyone finds the same thing funny. I also never said you weren't right, so don't jump to conclusions. I don't find any popculture really funny unless its something that I can "relate" to. It may be the same way for others. I was using the "laugh at" metaphorically to describe what you are talking about.

Tsh, I can see people hate mockery when it is used against them. Chill the hell out, its just a joke.

It sounds as if you are calling pop culture a fad, and if you don't go along with it, you aren't any better, but worse? Its ridiculous, maybe you should consider another prespective besides your own... Before you start calling people retards.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Raptor: What if "the scene" naturally doesn't appeal to me at all? I loathe pop singers like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera not because I make a point of being anti-pop culture, but because I feel they are all truly dreadful to look at or listen to. Stop assuming everyone is trying to be different or unique because they refuse to gloss over how ugly Britney has become or participate in memes they find insipid and tiresome. I wonder how quite a few popular things or people ever managed to become popular at all.

There are so many better things out there to pay attention to. Most of the scum usually floats about on the surface, routinely propelled to the top by the media, and you have to take the initiative to dig underneath it all to discover what is much more worth your time.

Being anti-anti-popculture sure isn't a new wave of thinking, either. Then again, neither is being anti-anti-anti-popculture.

This also is true, but admittedly, pop-culture is popular for a reason and occassionally that reason is that what is popular isn't necessarily bad. And also true, there are many treasures that can be dug up if you take the time to do it.

I try to take the best of both sides of the arena.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Misoxeny: I try to take the best of both sides of the arena.

I respect that. Thanks.

Posted by Iris

Miso's right. Things usually become popular when the majority of people like them. Although not everyone has the same taste, constantly reminding people that you are or are not part of the majority is just silly. Too many threads end up becoming personal surveys.

Posted by Linko_16

I think there was one Britney song I kind of liked, but I don't know the name of it.

Anyway, I agree with Sable Wind. It was easy to dislike her when she was riding the wave her stupid fans made, but now that that same wave is smashing her against the rocks, I kind of feel bad for her.

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]I think there was one Britney song I kind of liked, but I don't know the name of it.

Anyway, I agree with Sable Wind. It was easy to dislike her when she was riding the wave her stupid fans made, but now that that same wave is smashing her against the rocks, I kind of feel bad for her.
[/COLOR]

But see, though, she brings it upon herself. That's the whole issue. Did anybody force her to marry a whigger with a room temperature IQ and even less talent who already knocked up another woman twice? Did anybody force her to announce to the world that she was going to let herself go after she had a kid? Did anyone force her to drive with the kid on her lap, and then blame the paparazzi? Did anyone force her to become butter-fingered with her baby? Did anyone force her to become pregnant a second time a man who she is now coming to the end of a relationship with? No to all of the above. She brought it upon herself. She is NOT a victim of circumstance.

Posted by Sable Wind

I still feel a bit of sorrow for her, though. I just hate it when people cry. I don't care who it is. It makes me want to cry. :(

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Speedfreak: Also, let's get real here. She never was hot. She always wore tons of makeup and her pictures were always edited, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER CELEBRITY.

That implies that if you are famous or a celebrity you are ugly, and require all your photographs to see the Aobe airbursh tool. Although its fair to say her photoshoots have been airbrushed, shes still there.

I love it when people don't udnerstand what it means to airbrush in a photo. People think it means 'creating someone'. It's moslty used to remove lighting issues, unwanted shadows and to soften skin colour. Of course in some cases it is used to increase breast size and decrease body mass (Kate Winslet) but as far as Britney is concerned, she is still there.

Posted by Klarth

It's not popculture that annoys me; I just can't stand most of the people who follow it.

Posted by Fate

I follow popculture in a small level because I see these magazine covers while I'm paying for groceries. I've seen Britney getting fat and everyone suddenly getting pregnant. It's not that I like it or hate it, it's that some people fail to see how this stuff would even be retained in my immediate memory.

I can see how Raptor, not interested in the scene, can hate this sort of stuff. Personally, I don't follow in depth everything relating to celebrities because I'm not really interested. But, seeing as how I liked Britney at one time, it's easier for me to make a connection of how she used to be versus how she is now. Like I said, I see where he is coming from, but I think he misinterpreted how I follow it. A lot of people here really are anti-popculture.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

The thing about 'anti-popculture' is that it's not just on the Internet. It's all over society. It's actually mainstream. So you're hating people who are in the mainstream, Fate.

You poser.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Fate: I can see how Raptor, not interested in the scene, can hate this sort of stuff. Personally, I don't follow in depth everything relating to celebrities because I'm not really interested. But, seeing as how I liked Britney at one time, it's easier for me to make a connection of how she used to be versus how she is now. Like I said, I see where he is coming from, but I think he misinterpreted how I follow it. A lot of people here really are anti-popculture.

This is what I was saying. I only find interest in something I can relate to. If I used to like something (Like you did Britney) then I'd like to see where they are heading now. Now that I put it into prespective though, there are many times when I've been interested in what was on E or whatever. But it has only been something I know of, since the time Im thinking about had to do with Linkin Park.

Speedfreak said how it was common for a woman to get a little chubby after birth. I'm confused on why Angelina Jolie still looks so fine.

Posted by Fate

Because she in inhuman. I'm the only person on this planet that think she looks perpetually high and has a weird jaw.

Being anti-popculture is mainstream, eh? Well, I'm trendy, and going against the scene is trendy and scene in itself, so I'm going to support popculture! And hate it at the same time.
:cool:

Posted by ASUKA

I still dont understand why no one's ripped her uterus out yet. Or neutered Kevin for that matter.

She's hideous, and it disappoints me.

Posted by Killer Jordo

The first two pictures gave me a hard-on. however when I saw the rest, it went bye bye.

Posted by sniper

COME ON, YOU'RE LIKE 12

Posted by Killer Jordo

13 Sniper. 13.

ANYWAY! I'm going to attempt to go up against fate now. I;m sorry but for once I have to disagree with you. I have never cared about celebrities. Why? Because I have come to realize that they are normal people. So we see them when we watch a movie. It's a job. They do it. Who cares if the person who played Debbie is sleeping with the guy that played Mark. I don't! It's stupid. Also the magazines cost SO much! I'm still amazed how those companies can sell them!

Posted by Fate

Of course they're normal people. They're just normal people in the news, you see what I'm saying?

Posted by Killer Jordo

I see where you're coming from Fate. But why should they be on the news? Why do people care so much about them? My cousin is pregnant, but you don't see her on the front of a magazine.

Posted by Fate

Your cousin didn't do anything in her life that would be in the news, I'm guessing. Britney was a pop star.

Posted by Killer Jordo

All she has done is sing. Just like movie stars. Why are we so fascinated with their lives? Just because their rich? Just because they get plastic surgery? Why? Their is no reason. It's filthy garbarge, gossip. And all this needs to stop. I walk into the supermarket and go to a till. Theirs 10 diffrent magazines their. All saying the same thing! And they all cost outrageous prices!

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Fate: Your cousin didn't do anything in her life that would be in the news, I'm guessing. Britney was an attention whore.

Fixed for accuracy. Whores get ALL the attention.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Nice one Bass. Game me a chuckle. Fate, I would like to continue this discussion tomorow. Instead of replying like a chat room.

Posted by Fate

We're discussing a topic, not replying to each other as if it was a chat room. If anything, your last post made it that way.

Anyways, yes, all she did was sing. She sang her songs and got internationally stapled as a homemade teen American pop star. She did tours for her fans and she was a looker, too. She was famous for several reasons that were tied to her singing. That is why it's not hard to believe that there are still people fascinated by things in the news relating to stars.

Think of it this way: If your favorite movie has Brad Pitt in it, you have posters all over your wall of him, you have underwear with his picture on the crotch, and your toothbrush was once used by him... Say you're a raging homophobe (even though all of that is pretty gay itself, but let me paint my argument here) and you found out he was gay because of those magazines, wouldn't you be slightly interested?

Posted by Killer Jordo

Fate.........for the win.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Fate: We're discussing a topic, not replying to each other as if it was a chat room. If anything, your last post made it that way.

Anyways, yes, all she did was sing. She sang her songs and got internationally stapled as a homemade teen American pop star. She did tours for her fans and she was a looker, too. She was famous for several reasons that were tied to her singing. That is why it's not hard to believe that there are still people fascinated by things in the news relating to stars.

Think of it this way: If your favorite movie has Brad Pitt in it, you have posters all over your wall of him, you have underwear with his picture on the crotch, and your toothbrush was once used by him... Say you're a raging homophobe (even though all of that is pretty gay itself, but let me paint my argument here) and you found out he was gay because of those magazines, wouldn't you be slightly interested?

It's like the Fall of Rome. Something so great and "famous". Meeting its downfall, It's still famous.

Posted by Linko_16

Part of it is just being interested in someone else's life. The fact that someone's in the media a lot just gives us an excuse to peek in on theirs in particular.

Posted by junior senior

man I can't believe I almost saw this whorebag at Jones Beach. :(

Posted by JonMB

Wow, I didn't realize Britney got that large. Hopefully after the baby she can get a bit healthier again.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

this just in, Britney Spears is, in fact, a normal woman

Posted by JonMB

I don't believe it.

Posted by Slade

HABEEB IT

So I didn't bother reading anything except for this page, and I'm just going to say that I'm glad that some people are celebrities. One example(actually the only example that I can think of at the moment) is Robin Williams. I'm glad that guy is famous because he's hilarious and fascinating to watch in his film roles. I tend to dislike actors who have reputations as *ssholes, because I don't think they deserve all the attention they get. I don't like Britney Spears because I think that she has no talent and she comes off as a complete b*tch.
Nice people ftw.