Another Problem...

Posted by ccrocker58

Ok, this time it's with SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo. Every time I go to play online I get get kicked off of the online mode and get sent back to the game's main menu after playing for 45 minutes or so, it'll do this about 3 times, and then the time it takes before I get kicked off progressively gets shorter and shorter to the point where simply entering a game returns me to the menu. What happens varies, but usually what'll happen is every player on-screen will freeze except me. After a few seconds they'll all disappear and when I check to see who's in the game, it'll say I'm the only one in it. After running around alone (for a random amount of time, I once left my PSP like this for 45 minutes, but sometimes it happens instantly) the game freezes altogether or goes completely black and returns me to the main menu with no reason why it's doing so. I thought it might be something to do with my router configuration, so I tried tweaking them, but to no avail.

If anyone has an idea of what's going on, PLEASE HELP!!!, this is seriously taking away from the otherwise excellent online play of this game.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Get a better service provider, your's is horrible.

Posted by ccrocker58

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: Get a better service provider, your's is horrible.

Doubtful it's my service provider, it works with all my PC games and my DS. Also works with my PS2.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Fix your shoddy wireless router then.

Posted by ccrocker58

Thank you so much for your absolutely invaluable help my friend.