Whats in your Virtual Boy?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Right now I'm switching between Wario Land and Jack Bros.

So...what game are you playing in the Virtual World? :D

Posted by lameboyadvance

Mine always has a spare copy of Marios Tennis in it to keep the dust out of it.

As soon as I get a flashcart working, that'll take the place of all the other games. ;)

Quoting lameboyadvance:

As soon as I get a flashcart working, that'll take the place of all the other games. ;)

Like a year ago I asked you to make me one when you decided to make some (Krisse's site). But I said forget it because you were making no progress on them.

Could you make me one now? :D

Posted by lameboyadvance

We were just discussing carts over at KR155E's site again. Seems there may be an interest in these after all. :p:

I'll try and find the time to make a prototype so I can run stuff myself.
Right now I'm only thinking of a basic 1MB cart with no SRAM, which means you'll pretty much be limited to PD stuff, although my goal is to eventually make a cart with 2MB and SRAM/EEPROM to test SRAM stuff as well.

Well if you can make me one...it would be much appreciated. Message me if you can :D or e-mail me at [email]vrzone@comcast.net[/email].

Posted by Boner

Quoting lameboyadvance: Mine always has a spare copy of Marios Tennis in it to keep the dust out of it.

Ha! That's what I use mine for as well. It's still a fun game to play, but I have so many extras...

Any of my valuable games stay safely in my.....ummmm.....safe, actually. Space Squash is my latest addiction though. Virtual Bolwing is ok, but I'm not very skilled at it yet.

Posted by Dog

air.

because i don't own virtual boy :D

Quoting Shdig: air.

because i don't own virtual boy :D

Then why are you posting here?

Posted by lameboyadvance

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: Then why are you posting here?

Same reason everyone else spams these boards... :rolleyes:

Posted by Boner

Hey, at least it gets us a few more posts in here. Honestly, why do we have 3 mods here anyway? lol

Posted by LHoT

Probably some pieces of packing peanuts cause its getting shipped now, I can't wait to get it!

(1st post)

Posted by Jongamer

Red alarm, because I just bought VB at a thrift store no more than 2 hours ago, for 9 bucks. I don't know if it works or if its plagued by LCD problems.
But I was lucky enough to find the AC pack in the VB controller so I will just use a SNES power supply to power it.

EDIT: Just Got home a couple hours ago, tried out the VB Works perfectly, but if I move the VB around to much I get the graphical glitches like when you mess with a NES cart while the NES is on, or playing a dirty NES cart.

Sad to say I have no Visor OR stand, so its hard to play.

Posted by mis0

The stand is negligable most of the time (I haven't had one for a long time now), but not having a visor must really suck. :(

Posted by lameboyadvance

The stand is preferred, otherwise you have to somehow hold it still while you play it.

And yeah, the visor is usually necessary if you want a tight fit on your face.

The AC pack is a good find. Usually thrift shoppers have to go searching/on eBay for one since no battery/AC pak is included.

Posted by akumie

I have 8 games so it`s diffrent but now it`s mostly panic bomber or gallactic pinnball like 90% of the time

Posted by LS650

I have 7 games. I find the Baseball kind of lame, but the other games are decent. Galactic Pinball is very good. Wario Land is good, and the Tennis is not bad. Although it got a lot of negative reviews, I really like Red Alarm (kind of a Starfox in a tunnel).

Posted by Proto Man

Sadly nothing. :( I just bought a virtual boy a couple month's ago for 45 bucks, and have no games for it. Right now I am looking for VB Wario Land.

Posted by lameboyadvance

Since the Virtual Boy Coding Competition has just ended, I'm currently running all the entires on my VB using my flashcart. :D

Posted by akumie

hihi and once my batterires are rechared I will play the 4 rare vb games threw my flashboy