What is your favorite sex position and why?

Posted by Xenos

Posted by Poison

The one where I fuck a loli.

Posted by Xenos

doggy?

Posted by Poison

Quoting Xenos: Puppy?

Yea ;)

Posted by Xenos

****. You missed the loli [h] in /f yesterday.

Posted by Lord of Spam

lol nsfw

[url=http://www.sex-techniques-and-positions.com/positions/P6103548.jpg]bam [/url]and [url=http://www.sex-techniques-and-positions.com/positions/P6103528.jpg]bam again[/url]

Posted by Ant

YOU DIDN'T EXPLAIN WHY!

Posted by Lord of Spam

first one is for when its like BAM SEKZ ANGRY RAR. Its more forceful and direct, and lends itself well to more energetic, vigorous sex. The second its more laid back, and... uh, provides a decent angle, if ya know what i mean. Plus, the view from the second fukken owns.:cool:

Posted by Poison

I like to do magic while having sex, so I put on my wizards hat, robe, and cape.

Posted by Xenos

[quote=Lord of Spam]first one is for when its like BAM SEKZ ANGRY RAR. Its more forceful and direct, and lends itself well to more energetic, vigorous sex. The second its more laid back, and... uh, provides a decent angle, if ya know what i mean. Plus, the view from the second fukken owns.:cool:

But ... cowgirl ...

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

-Me on the bottom, girl on the top facing me.
-from behind, girl's face to the floor.
-girl lying on her stomach, me on top.

In order of what I prefer. The last one isn't so... practical, but I love it all the same.

Posted by Linko_16

The one with another person.

Not that I would know.

*sob*

Posted by Ant

Heh, yeah I was thinking that the last one would be a little awkward. Probably tight though. And the 1st one is your favorite because you get to lay down, fukken lazy.

And don't worry, I feel your pain Linko(hopefully for not much longer)

Posted by Klarth

Girl sprawled on ground, limbs elsewhere, eye socket clamped open.

Posted by Dreadnought

Sitting on my face.

Posted by Klarth

Sitting on your own face? Wow, that must take a lot of practice.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Vampiro: -Me on the bottom, girl on the top facing me.
-from behind, girl's face to the floor.
-girl lying on her stomach, me on top.

In order of what I prefer. The last one isn't so... practical, but I love it all the same.

YES! It's not that hard to pull off either. While doing this, you should also have a pillow beneath her, just below her abdomen, so it slightly raises the angle. This makes penetration easier for you and more pleasurable for her. You can actually get it in just a little deeper this way.

Another GREAT thing to do while in this position is give her a back massage. Just do it as a random thing. I tried this and she LOVED it. This is one of my favorite positions as well.

Another position I enjoy is having her on top with her back turned to me, and having her lean slightly forward. It's like doggy style, only she gets to do the work.

Last, but certainly not least, I enjoy the good ol' 69 position. That balloon knot right in my face really does it for me for some reason. Also, my tongue knows no bounds. Hey, some chicks dig it :cool:

Quoting Ant: Heh, yeah I was thinking that the last one would be a little awkward. Probably tight though.

Actually, you can get in a similar position, only she is on the bottom and facing you. But, your legs still remain on the outside of hers. It's even more awkward and harder to pull off. But, it certainly does make it somewhat tighter. Likewise, you will seem somewhat larger to her. It works, but it's a bit tricky.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Opeth: Likewise, you will seem somewhat larger to her. It works, but it's a bit tricky.

At first I was like, "wtf he's not some scrawny guy..."

Then I realized you meant in the pants.