gecko

Posted by Lord of Spam

Hello, it's me, the GEICO Gecko. Just the other day, this fine looking blonde hottie says to me "Oh, Mr. Gecko, you're so cute!", and I tells her, "Not only am I cute, but I can save you money on your car insurance, AND satisfy you like no other man could!". She seemed intrigued, but doubtful at first. "But you're so small", she says, and I told her, "That's true, I'm no George Zimmer, but I can go All...Night...Long." Well, next thing you know, we're back at her place and I'm shagging like there's no end! I let her have it every which way with my ravenous reptilian rod. I may be a gecko, but I'm hung like a T-Rex. I made her cry out in pleasure as she orgasimed multiple times that night, as did I. My superior sexual stamina allowed me to continue well past human tolerances. After she had passed out from sheer exhaustion, I had one more go at it, pushing her massive tits together around my lizard length and titty ****ed her until I blew a hot load of gecko goo up through her soft cleavage and all over her face, giving her something to remember me by when she eventually came to. Then I was off in my red convertible, ready for another day of helping people save money on car insurance.

Posted by InYourAtmosphere

I just vomited a little. so good.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Why did they replace the old gecko? That guy was awesome.

Posted by Lord of Spam

all i know is

i came

Just read it, and I nearly came.

Too short.

Posted by Lord of Spam

gotta use your imagination

[spoiler]for some reason, I expect the reaction to be "**** that ****"[/spoiler]

That was ruined years ago. Haven't used it since.

Posted by Linko_16

... The super mod in me wants this deleted.

Good thing the super mod in me is a loser.

Posted by Ant

I enjoyed it throughly.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Linko_16: ... The super mod in me wants this deleted.

Good thing the super mod in me is a loser.

ONE OF US, ONE OF US, ONE OF US

Posted by mis0

Welcome to DA, Linko. You're now ONE OF US. And I thought this was pretty funny.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Lord of Spam: Hello, it's me, the GEICO Gecko. Just the other day, this fine looking blonde hottie says to me "Oh, Mr. Gecko, you're so cute!", and I tells her, "Not only am I cute, but I can save you money on your car insurance, AND satisfy you like no other man could!". She seemed intrigued, but doubtful at first. "But you're so small", she says, and I told her, "That's true, I'm no George Zimmer, but I can go All...Night...Long." Well, next thing you know, we're back at her place and I'm shagging like there's no end! I let her have it every which way with my ravenous reptilian rod. I may be a gecko, but I'm hung like a T-Rex. I made her cry out in pleasure as she orgasimed multiple times that night, as did I. My superior sexual stamina allowed me to continue well past human tolerances. After she had passed out from sheer exhaustion, I had one more go at it, pushing her massive tits together around my lizard length and titty ****ed her until I blew a hot load of gecko goo up through her soft cleavage and all over her face, giving her something to remember me by when she eventually came to. Then I was off in my red convertible, ready for another day of helping people save money on car insurance.

She's gonna wake up wondering why you didn't save her a bunch of money on her car insurance...

Posted by Zeta

Could a caveman do it?

Posted by Dog

do sex, or save money on your car insurance?

Posted by mis0

She saved him a few bucks on prostitute insurance, I'm sure.

Posted by Poison

So she tucked him in her vagina?

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Poison: So she tucked him in her vagina?

I suppose you can get that out of "Then I was off in my red convertible", ;)