Posted by Hyper

Glad HTML isn't enabled!

Posted by Oforia

cool. This is a nice feature indeed.

Posted by Stalolin

I've always wanted this back!

edit: =( wtf jesse everyone loves images

Posted by Poison

Quoting Stalolin: I've always wanted this back.

yah, so have I. :D

EDIT:

YOU TOUCHED MY POST< IT"S NOT A VIRGIN POST ANYMORE~

Posted by Jesse Smith

Can some one add a comment to the first post in this thread, as an example for any one that reads this thread and doesn't know what it's about!!! aka the new members that came after upgrading to 3.5!!!! :D

Any one who thinks I ignore suggestions is smoking crack!! I just ignore the 99% that arn't good!!!! er..that's three good suggestions in three days. I think that's a record!!! :D:D

Posted by Poison

Quoting Jesse Smith: Cone some one add a comment to the first post in this thread, as an example for any one that reads this thread and doesn't know what it's about!!! aka the new members that came after upgrading to 3.5!!!! :D

Any one who thinks I ignore suggestions is smoking crack!! I just ignore the 99% that arn't good!!!! er..that's three good suggestions in three days. I think that's a record!!! :D:D

But you installed it after I made that suggestion.

Posted by Stalolin

I like Harvest Moon. (I'm a n00bie.)

Posted by Jesse Smith

Arg!!! Images work!!!! grrr!!! Much better than all the other HTML stuff.

Bah!! Take your pictures to da art board!!!!

Posted by Arcadios

I don't get, how do you use that?
O now I see.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Go to the first post in this thread and click

And go to

http://www.vgchat.com/usercp.php

and click any of those reputation thread links.

Posted by Arcadios

Was this on before?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Mr.Nintendo74: Was this on before?

Yeah, back when I joined. Even before I joined

Posted by Arcadios

It seems people like this alot.

Posted by Hyper

Oooh, but Jesse, images can be worse than other HTML. What if someone decides to comment in a 3000x3000 .BMP file? :cool2:

Posted by Xenos

This is a little off topic, but does anyone know if they still list the hacks like they use to in [url]www.vbulliten.com?[/url] I'm being a retard and I can't find it. I was going to see if they have any other hacks that might be desirable.

Posted by Hyper

[url]www.vbulletin.org[/url] for the win

Posted by Xenos

Ah ... in that case!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Hyper: Oooh, but Jesse, images can be worse than other HTML. What if someone decides to comment in a 3000x3000 .BMP file? :cool2:

Did vBulletin codes (aka [img]) work in the last version? They can easily post the image in a normal post!

Posted by Hyper

Can't remember. I don't think BBCodes worked but I could be wrong.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Does that image I posted in your rep also show up in your control panel page, or just the post?

Posted by Xenos

I remember a week or so ago Last Fog repped me with this HUGE image and yes, it did show up in my User CP.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: Does that image I posted in your rep also show up in your control panel page, or just the post?

It showed up in my User CP. I wouldn't have even known I was repped if it hadn't, because I hardly ever look there and it doesn't catch my eye normally.

Posted by Minesweeper

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/wtf.png[/IMG]
... S'funny, that image looks kinda familiar. Care to explain why? -.-

Posted by Jesse Smith

Then it looks like it's on vBulletins side and not from the hack.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Minesweeper: [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/wtf.png[/IMG]

What

Posted by Minesweeper

Quoting Poison: What’s Zero doing? Where’s his beam sword?

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I dunno what Zero's doing. Kinda hard to tell, since he isn't there. But I know for a fact that Bass and Protoman are about to clobber poor Mega Man. xD

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xenos: I remember a week or so ago Last Fog repped me with this HUGE image and yes, it did show up in my User CP.

http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=251847&postcount=1

I won't edit it yet. I'm going to see if vBulletin knows how to keep vBulletin codes from working.

Posted by Fate

I don't like this. :(

Posted by Poison

Quoting Minesweeper: I dunno what Zero's doing. Kinda hard to tell, since he isn't there. But I know for a fact that Bass and Protoman are about to clobber poor Mega Man. xD

What

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Nice. I liked this ever since I saw it on the old VGC.

Posted by Linko_16

[quote]You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jesse Smith again.

I definately approve. But I'm really only bothering to post because it's pretty much free rep in this thread.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now, bomb this post with comments. :D:D:D:D:D

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jesse Smith again."

At least there is somewhat of a ballance of things here. You make picking on n00bs a banable offense, but you bring back the comment whatchamacallit.

Posted by Proto Man

NOW WE NEED RPG STATS BROUGHT BACK!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Linko_16: I definately approve. But I'm really only bothering to post because it's pretty much free rep in this thread.

I tried to rep you but couldn't :(

But yeah, when I saw this in posts earlier today I was all like "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!". Well, not that into it. But nonetheless, I'm glad they are back.

Posted by Klarth

I wish marquee worked :( Cool though.

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

Pffft... Free Badger

Posted by Dog

cool, you can even put images on the comment.

Posted by Random

Ah now I have to watch what I say because everyone will see it :( Thats cruelty. How am I supposed to be mean to a single individual with them getting upset if I can't make it private..?

Posted by The Judge

I always loved this hack. Good call. :)

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Ah now I have to watch what I say because everyone will see it :( Thats cruelty. How am I supposed to be mean to a single individual with them getting upset if I can't make it private..?

that's kinda the point. prevents people from just randomly derepping others just to be a dickwad, since it's not needed and serves no purpose other than to stroke your own e-penis for putting someone else down. [COLOR="DimGray"]dumbass[/COLOR]

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting The Judge: I always loved this hack. Good call. :)

Bah!! When are you going to flame a new member!! I want to ban you again!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Poison

Thinking of laughing.

Posted by maian

Good. This actually makes rep worth something.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now, bomb this post with comments. :D:D:D:D:D

Yay thanx jesse. Memories :rolleyes:

Edit: Klarth disagrees: Hey, now everyone can see when I wreck this idiot's ego!

:(