VGC buddys, pals, friends

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Who do you hold nearest and dearest to you heart here at vgc?

Whos in your friendship "circle"?

And...who do you want to get to know a little bit better?

Posted by The Judge

Best Friends: Lord_Canti, Ant, Specops, Billards, Darksong X, Saphire Rose

Good Pals: Klarth, Sabredog, Juliebriggs, Vampiro, Stalolin, Zeta, Phantasma, VirtualRealityZone, Roger Smith, Shade, Apathetic, Dexter, Linko_16.

As for the rest, I'm not sure yet.

Posted by Arcadios

Well The people I like most here are the guys in the kingdom hearts board.
Riku Dark Badass
Kairi Fan
Wally the Weird
Burning Inferno
-Inuyasha-
Rahxas
Roxas Lover
NEMI
Ultima Enigma
Kairi-Lover
HaloPhantomX and
VirtualRealityZone
Just to name a few.

Posted by 007 ninja

Mr. Nintendo is my best friend. I think his posts are so helpful and a really nice addition to the board.

Posted by Phantasma2

[COLOR="Black"]Best VGC friends would be: Vampiro, Mr.Red and Stalolin.

VGC friends/pals would be: Corrupt, Dexter, VRZ, The Judge, Dreadnaught, Zeta, Alastor, Klarth, LoS, Sabredog and more. [/COLOR]

Posted by Dog

*ahem*

VGC Pals: Dexter, Zeta, phan*cough*tasma, mr.red, maybe more.

Posted by Axis

:(

Posted by Phantasma2

Quoted post: *ahem*

[COLOR="Black"]If you weren't so annoying then maybe I could accept you as a Pal.[/COLOR]

Posted by Boner

I seem to go in and out of social circles here at VGC. I'd have to say PIT, VirtualRealityZone, MetalVox~55, Vampiro, and TheJudge. Klarth is an ok guy as well. I don't seem to chat with anyone too much any more. I get out of the loop quite often.

Posted by Linko_16

Zerostar, Alastor, Linkman, Fate, The Judge, Ant, Vampiro, Wings, Zeta, Kodachi, Iris... and probably some others.

Posted by Hyper

MY BESTEST FRIENDS ARE NETMAN(RIP), Klarthy, Sabredogy, Porcupiney, and Sable Windy. I can't be bothered to name everyone else.

Posted by Last Fog

My internet social skills arent too good.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I seem to go in and out of social circles here at VGC. I'd have to say PIT, VirtualRealityZone, MetalVox~55, Vampiro, and TheJudge. Klarth is an ok guy as well. I don't seem to chat with anyone too much any more. I get out of the loop quite often.

Speaking of Vox, where the hell did he go? I miss him :(

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Vampiro: Speaking of Vox, where the hell did he go? I miss him :(

He moved. I see him on AIM still but I think he has better things to do than go to VGC at the moment.

Posted by Raptor

I've never cared much for circles. I'd like to get to know myself quite a bit better.

Posted by Oforia

When I was active a while ago I talked to a few people on AIM from vgchat.

However, I have not been here long enough to have any real friends. I don't go out of my way to make any friends either, unless I share similar interests with a certain person. I wouldn't mind getting to know most of the members here better.

Quoted post: He moved. I see him on AIM still but I think he has better things to do than go to VGC at the moment.

Yeah, I meant AIM/MSN. I actually haven't seen him online that often... maybe once in the past two months maybe.

And yeah, I forgot he was moving or whatever. :(

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro: Speaking of Vox, where the hell did he go? I miss him :(

He moved to Milwaukee. He's still setting up, had to sell his whole ig, working at guitar center and moved in with his girlfriend, yup. He's busy. Can't blame him.

Posted by Xenos

Wasn't she pregnant or something?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Xenos: Wasn't she pregnant or something?

His business, can't say.

All I know is that there's a possibility my g irlfriend may be pregnant and I'm gonna have to punch her in the stomach every few days "jokingly".

Quoted post: Wasn't she pregnant or something?

As far as I remember, so he thought. Then it turned out she wasn't.

Or something.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Pit: His business, can't say.

he kinda posted about it here.

Posted by Xenos

I remember awhile back he posted a thread about it, though.

EDIT: beat

Posted by Pit

Quoting Hyper: he kinda posted about it here.

then let him post it again. Point is, it's more personal than him "moving" and goes deeper in his personal life. So I wouldn't want to like you know, start throwing his business around and stuff :(

Posted by Hyper

Yup, which is why that's all I said.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I'm right here guys!! Nice to see another thread all about me.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Pit: my girlfriend may be pregnant.

er...who's the father!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Raptor

Quoted post: girlfriend ... pregnant

*plugs ears* lalalaladidn'thearthedirtywordslalala.

I miss Oddjob and MI6. Oddjob was supposed to call me eight years ago but he never did. :o

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Best friends: Corrupt

Friends: Billards, Magnum, Philsdad

I've been out of the loop for a long time, so I haven't really talked to anyone else from here. Anyone who has AIM though is free to IM me.

Posted by Hyper

OMG but Freddy_G and Manske_M the inseperable duo how dare you leave me out!

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Pit: His business, can't say.

All I know is that there's a possibility my g irlfriend may be pregnant and I'm gonna have to punch her in the stomach every few days "jokingly".

as a catholic, punching people in the stomach offends me greatly, even if she is your girlfriend!

Posted by mis0

Because I'm pretty much out of the loop with AIM, etc, I wouldn't really say that I'm a friend to anyone, just another face on the board. But, to be honest, I really can't manage much more than I currently have in terms of social connections so I try to keep VGC strictly at VGC. So, instead, these are the people I hold in highest regards:

Klarth, Xenos, LoS, Trigger, and Raptor. In no particular order.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

[quote=Hyper]OMG but Freddy_G and Manske_M the inseperable duo how dare you leave me out!oll, underscore gang get!

Posted by Azure Wolf

hmm I really only care for Linko and Toasty.
I'm not much for people I have never met irl, but some of you guys seem pretty cool.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Friends: The Judge, Phantasma, Vampiro, Roger Smith

Posted by Klarth

I have no friends. [spoiler]Xenos, Vamp, Rideman, Mis0, Judge, Corrupt, Phantasma, Zeta etc[/spoiler]

edit:

they call me matt says:
WHY AM I NOT IN YOUR HIDDEN FRIENDS LIST

Hyper's my friend :cookie:

Posted by Linkman

netman :(, coromoro, Alastor, maian, Linko_16, Dexter, Sabredog, Zerostar, Hyper, Iris, Poison, KoH

Probably forgot a couple.

Posted by Colonel

Mr.Red, Mr.Blone, pooper_scooper, and shdig

Posted by Red

same here. and anyone else who will agree to be my buddy for I am too lazy to name.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Jesse Smith: er...who's the father!! :D:D:D:D

Zinged by the 30 year old virgin.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Pit: Zinged by the 30 year old virgin.

Exkuze me, I'm da 29 year old virgin!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by brownoystercult

none.

Probably the only ones I talk to outside of VGC are Matt and NegativeTrend. Occasionally Ant, I guess.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Eh, I'm left out in the AIM thing aswell. I just noticed I never put my AIM name here... Plus I can never just randomly message someone. Probably would, but it just makes me feel really wierd... Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to do it. I don't mind being randomly messaged though.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Roinkz: none.

Probably the only ones I talk to outside of VGC are Matt and NegativeTrend. Occasionally Ant, I guess.

<3's

Oh I guess I could mention Linkman and KoH and Roinkz as well! Though Roinkz almost always IM's me, hardly ever the other way around :cool2:<3

Posted by maian

...I'm just that guy that's like, nice to everyone, but doesn't get close with anyone. =) I'm just kinda there.

..Well, I like it.

But, my best friends here would be Alastor and Linkman.

And then, the people I'm friends with, but don't really talk to much are uh, Coro, Vegans, Zerostar, and well uh, you know who you are. I'm far too lazy to list everyone. :)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting NightmareBassX: Eh, I'm left out in the AIM thing aswell. I just noticed I never put my AIM name here... Plus I can never just randomly message someone. Probably would, but it just makes me feel really wierd... Maybe one day I'll work up the courage to do it. I don't mind being randomly messaged though.

Didn't you IM me a few weeks ago? :P

Posted by Xero

Let me see...

Virtual friends: Corrupt, Fei-on, the judge, GameMiestro, VirtualrealityZone

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting Klarth: Didn't you IM me a few weeks ago? :P

Hm, did I? I wouldn't think so... I kinda got absorbed into CS:S and wouldn't sign on AIM. It's a possibility though.

Posted by Draxamus

My best VGChat friend is Jesse Smith!

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...he's faking sincerity!!!!!! You don't say that publicly!!! :D:D:D:D

er...he didn't figure out da username hack...right!!!!

Posted by Trigger

Aesthetic, Angelwing, Misoxeny, KoH, LoS, Skitzo Control.

There's also Pit, Shin-Ra and MetalVox. I may be forgetting others, but oh well, I mentioned those whom I can always remember regardless.

Posted by Ch

People I get along with pretty well here(in no particular order): VRZ, Roinkz, Last Fog, Axis, Crazy K.

People I'd like to get to know better: All of the above and Corrupt, Judge, and Stalolin.

Posted by Delilah

Um.... I don't talk to anyone VGC'ers outside of the website, but my buddiess (or, at least, the people who pretend to like me) are: Blaise, Dark Seth, and Shadow Elf.
Kind of sad, I know, lol

Posted by XeroPercent

I have no friends here, which baffles me beacause I'm so **** creasent-fresh.

Posted by Poco

Everyone. No matter how much they don't like me, I like everyone on VGC.

most people here are actually cool enough to see past the gimmick and talk to me.

Posted by Crazy K

I can't believe I never posted in this topic.

I really can't say a massive amount because I never really got to know many of the "Major" posters here.

But People I do chat with from time to time either it's on AIM, MSN, myspace or whatever are: VRZ, Exo, Cronoan, Poco, and a few other people.