FPS Question

Posted by Abby Ratso

Is there such thing as a Sci Fi FPS on the PC that is decent enough to play, without zombies? I meen they like creep me out, I'm talking about living dead, oh yah ghosts count to lets count the games.
Halo
Half-life
Half-life 2
F.E.A.R.
+ all the other good FPS games on Computer.

I meen I'm scared of them, sure laugh, but I don't like being scared, I don't pay $7.50 to watch the movie The Omen in theatres. I bought halo, got to lvl 6 I was like scared and like WTF why the hell are there zombies in this game!!!
But the flood wasn't that scary, then I went to lvl 7, then 8, then I was tired, so I went to sleep, but there were like nightmares and stuff *cue laugh* So I stopped playing, the worst part was the box for the game never said anything about ***Fight off the Evil alien race the covenant, and destroy the defence of halo, zombie like creatures, the flood***

Another was when I got the Demo for Half-life 2, I knew nothing about it, I just got it to see the super physics and shoot some aliens, *once again* I go through first level going Cool, Awsome, HAHA I threw a cinderblock at him! Then It skipped 2-6 and goes to 7, I think it was called Don't Go Ravenholm or some stuff like that, so I see a dead body, all bloody, so I shot it to see in move a bit to test physics with guns, *later I found out it was a zombie that would get up later, so then I saw a hanging leg, I was like "OMG these aliens are messed up" Then I enter barn, OH SHIZ Zombies, this time there scary, *I press tower button* It exits, now everytime I sleep I dream I'm walking along then these headcrabs start biting at me.

So is there such thing as a Good Sci-Fi Shooter with no Living dead? *no ghosts either*

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Baby.

Heh, just kidding man.

Um...I don't really know of any good ones on the pc but...if you have a DS you could pick up Metroid: Prime Hunters. It's a good sci-fi FPS with absolutely no living dead. :D

Posted by Abby Ratso

Already got that one,
The systems I have are
PC
PS2
Nintendo DS
Gamecube

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Then get Metroid: Prime Hunters :D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

AvP2, if you can find it, it's actually a really great FPS. It's... old and won't look as nice. But the gameplay is still there, and there's still a pretty decent crowd online.