Chapter 22

Posted by Riku Dark Badass

Chapter 22
The Thief, The Guardian, and The Assassin
By Riku Dark Badass

-------Atlantis-------
Mateo was walking around the beautiful and newly built city. He passed by the Halkis villagers who had now made their selves at home. “Dude, Mateo lets go to the temple its boring over here.” Septero exclaimed. “Right yea you only want to go because your spirit friends are over there,” Mateo said. Septero just shrugged “Yea so who cares it beats walking out here just watching villagers try to make a living” “Whatever” Mateo said and started making his way to the biggest building at the far end of Atlantis. Suddenly a portal opened and Eiyuu and Renai came out of the portal. “MATEO” they both shouted out and Renai ran over and gave Mateo a big hug. Eiyuu walked over “Hey bro how are you man?” “I’m good I mean I could be better but you know” Mateo said in a low voice and looked to the side a little bit but then looked right at both of them when another portal opened and 3 people came out. Mateo looked at their clothing first and had no idea who they were so he summoned Tide and got ready for a battle. A girl with black hair and goggles on her forehead, you could see her black bat wing as she jumped out of the portal giving Mateo a big hug as well “A…Aurie?….you have a wing” Mateo said confused and he watched as Anara and Vecks both jumped out of portal as it closed up. Aurie stopped hugging Mateo and looked up at him “Uh yea it’s a long story” “Right ok well I can’t wait to hear that one” Mateo said with a smile on his face. “Hey guys!” said Mateo as they approached, “You guys look…different.” “Well of course,” said Aurie, “it’s been two years.” “No it hasn’t,” replied Mateo, “It’s only been a couple of months.” “Oh, I can explain that,” said Vecks, “On our world, Dawned Nightfall, time passes differently than it does on the other worlds. It can pass faster or slower. In this case, it passed faster.” “Oh, okay then. Renai and Eiyuu have just arrived as well,” said Mateo gesturing towards Eiyuu and Renai. “RENAI!” shouted Aurie as she ran towards her friend. The two hugged. “GROUP HUG!” shouted Anara as she joined their embrace. “Hey, Eiyuu!” said Vecks as the two shook hands, “How’s it going?” “Nothin much, you?” asked Eiyuu. “I’ll talk about it later,” replied Vecks. Mateo looked at all of his friends “I’m really glad you guys are all here there’s something all of you need to see”. Everyone looked at him with a confused look on their face but decided they go with him. “Alright follow me” Mateo said as he started running towards the temple “What?! We have to run?!” Vecks cried out and saw he was the only one standing there and started running after them shouting choice words at them.

-------Temple of the Guardians-------
They walked into a dark blue hallway and went down a staircase. As they went down they looked outside the windows to notice they were going farther down the ocean. They finally reached the bottom to see there were 12 stone tablets each with a symbol glowing on them and a necklace on each of them except for two the one with the symbol or Darkness and the other with the symbol of Lightning and they had no necklace on them nor did their symbol light up. Eiyuu looked really interested “Wow what is this place?” “This is the Temple of the Guardians and this is where the necklaces of the souls of the Guardians were meant to be kept” Mateo answered. “What are the two that aren’t lit up?” Anara asked. “Well one would be Septero’s best friend Ikazuchi the Guardian of Lightning and that was taken by my best friend Snake”. Renai sighed and looked up at him with a tired look on her face “You mean we have another Guardian to fight?!” “No no Snake wont mess with you guys we are just old rivals so he would be more aimed at me” Mateo assured them. “So what about the other one?” Vecks asked. Mateo looked surprised and then quickly jumped back on topic “Oh yea! Right well the other one would be for Septero the Guardian of Darkness” “Oh ok that’s cool so is this what you wanted to show us?” Aurie asked with a sort of impatient look on her face. “Haha uh….well no I more like wanted to give each of you something” Mateo said with a nervous look on his face. Eiyuu saw this “Well alright cool I'm sure whatever you give us will be cool.” “Yea come on lets do this” Anara said with an eager look on her face she always loved presents. Mateo nodded “Well I want to give you guys the power of a Guardian and well make you guys Guardians of Atlantis.” “Whoa! Sweet!” Eiyuu exclaimed. Mateo looked at all of them “So is this alright with everyone?” “YEA!!” all of them said at once. Mateo laughed “Alright well before I do this you must know you cannot turn into the Guardian just use their power and their weapon but not their bodies due to the fact that they aren’t your ancestors.”. Everyone nodded and got ready for what they thought would be a painful experience. Mateo nodded at all of them “Septero Switch!” The Guardian of Darkness walked over to the icon with the symbol of Metal and removed the necklace and the symbol didn’t light up anymore. Septero walked over to Renai “Renai you will be the Guardian of Metal, Aphasia’s strength is incredible and now so is yours so long as you wear this necklace and also Aphasia used to be a terrific Alchemist” Septero stated as he put the necklace around her neck. Septero then walked over to the icon with the symbol of Fire on it. Septero walked over to Vecks “Now you will wield the power of Everlasting Fire and Kasei’s strength to summon creatures with tremendous fire power.” Septero then grabbed the necklace off of the icon of Earth. He walked over to Anara “Here is the power of Furigana may her power to make beautiful flowers and use the power of the Earth help you” Septero went close to Anara’s ear and whispered “Keep her safe just like she once did”. Septero backed away and walked over to the icon of Ice and walked over to Aurie “Now you have the power of Koori within you the power of winter”. Septero then walked to the symbol of Light and removed the necklace off of it and then walked over to the last person who was without a necklace, Eiyuu. "Eiyuu this necklace is fo the Guardian of Light may her power help you supress the darkness within your heart and may her light guide you" said Septero. Suddenly all the necklaces started to glow an aura of their color and then it surrounded each one of the party “You are all now Guardians of Atlantis” Septero said smiling. Renai had a puzzled look on his face “Well how do we use the power?” “Simple ill teach ya,” said a voice only Renai could hear. “Ah! What was that?!” Renai shrieked as Eiyuu ran over to her “What was wha……whoa!!”. A voice just had spoken to him at that time as well. Septero just laughed “You guys are really funny see each one of you has a new spirit within you, you didn’t expect it not to talk to you did you?” “Oh ok I’m understanding now that is the voice Koori in my head” Aurie said “Exactly” replied Septero. “Alright well this is slightly weird but cool” Vecks proclaimed, “Yea these new powers should help us with our mission” Anara pointed out. Septero looked at her confused “Mission?” “Oh yea that’s right we haven’t told you everything” Aurie said. Aurie then told them all what had happened with the wedding and the Ner-Yah. “Mhmm interesting” Septero said “Well we also have a problem” Eiyuu said. Eiyuu and Renai then both started to tell about how Kurai came out and took over the soul of their friend. “Alright so another journey!” Vecks proclaimed. “Yea but we won’t be joining you” Septero told his friends. Aurie was shocked “What do you mean you aren’t coming with us?!” “I have to guard Atlantis I don’t want my home to be destroyed again but I can supply you with whatever you need while you are here.” Septero said. “Septero come on man we need your help” Eiyuu said “Man forget it he doesn’t care lets just go” Vecks said with a smug look on his face. Septero glared at him and summoned Tide and swiftly raised it up to Vecks’s neck “Don’t you dare say I don’t care because I do but someone has to keep my home from being destroyed so don’t you even think I don’t care black mage” Vecks glared right back at Septero “If you’re going to kill me then kill me”. Aurie, Renai, Anara, and Eiyuu all ran over at once to try and break the two up. “Stop this both of you!” Aurie yelled and Vecks backed away and Septero lowered Tide and it disappeared. “You guys have a long journey ahead of you you better go,” Septero told them. Everyone nodded and made their way to the exit Renai and Eiyuu stopped and ran back and gave Septero a hug “We’ll see ya” Septero just looked at them and nodded “Eiyuu, here take it you’re going to need it” Eiyuu gave out his palm and Septero placed a keychain in his hand “It’s the Atlantian keychain use it when you use your keyblades it’ll help a lot” Eiyuu nodded and they both left and entered a portal and suddenly disappeared. Septero walked back over to his room and sighed “Sorry Mateo I guess I got a little angry” “Well Vecks shouldn’t have said that so I guess I don’t blame you” Mateo answered back. “Yea well I’m tired all of the sudden I think ill take a nap” Septero said “Yea me too lets just switch back though” Septero nodded “Mateo Switch” and then they went to bed.

-------Grim Reaper Corps. Experimentation Department-------
A woman dressed in all black swiftly moves within the air ducts of a huge building. She sees a man dressed in a white lab coat taking a jar, which contains a silver dragon necklace. “Excellent there it is” the woman whispers to herself and she quickly continues to go through the air ducts. She comes upon a vent and she sees a boy about the age of 17 now with long bluish black hair wearing hospital clothes. She opens up the tile and quietly jumps in and walks over to the patient. “Psst, hey Mateo wake up” the woman says while poking him and trying to wake him up quietly. Mateo grunts and slowly opens his eyes “Wh…Where am I?” “We’ll worry about that later we have to go “ the woman answers him. Mateo feels his chest for Dragori “Where’s Dragori?!” “I know where it is lets hurry up and go,” says the woman. Mateo nods and gets up while looking at his clothes “Why am I in hospital clothes?” the woman glares at him and takes him by the hand and drags pulls out of the room “What is going on here?!” Mateo yells “Shh be quiet do you want them to know that you’ve left?” the woman says. They start quietly yet swiftly running through the white hallway and they see logos of Death Corps. passing by them “Death Corps.? Why am I here?” Mateo thought to himself along with the question of who this girl was helping him escape. “HEY YOU!!! STOP!” 5 guard appeared out of nowhere holding their guns up “Ha I got this” Mateo said as he threw out his hand like Tide would come out but Tide didn’t come out “You don’t have Dragori on you at the moment so you cant use your ancestors powers. Don’t worry I got this one” the woman said and she pulled out two daggers

-------The woman vs. the guards-------
The guards started firing and the woman just stood there as the shots all went at her and they stopped noticing she was still standing and suddenly the illusion disappeared and the woman appeared behind the guards. She grabbed the first head and twisted it killing him in the process followed by cutting through all of the guards guns making them useless and then she threw one of her daggers right into one of the guards and quickly retrieved it and then she jumped into the air “Shuriken Rain” millions of metal stars went into the guards killing them instantly.

Mateo looked shocked at the onslaught this one woman did in less than a minute. She fixed her brown hair back into a ponytail and grabbed Mateo’s hand and they started running again until they found themselves upon a door that said Experimentation room. “Through here is where Dragori lies” said the woman as she pushed open the door and Mateo walked in he saw all kinds of people in lab coats with machines and in the middle of the room in a large glass capsule was Dragori floating in the liquid. Mateo ran right in and the lab people were all shocked and when they saw the woman walking in cleaning her bloody blades they all ran out screaming “Pansies whatever lets get the necklace and go.” Mateo looked over and computer was downloading something he didn’t know what it was nor did he want to know he quickly pressed the button that said open and suddenly the capsule opened and Mateo quickly grabbed it and put it around his neck “Alright lets get the hell out of here”. “Well I’m glad you finally want to leave but we have ourselves a problem” she said as she pointed towards the door as huge creature with glowing yellow eyes and a black body and it had a sword “A Neoshadow with a sword?” Mateo said. “Who cares what it is I’m killing it!” the woman said and went straight for it attacking with her daggers and it didn’t do a whole lot of damage “What is going on here?!” the woman asked surprised “Yea let me take care of this one” Mateo said unleashing Tide.

-------Mateo’s Battle-------
The Heartless started attacking with lightning speed slashing at every chance it could. Mateo kept jumping and dodging all the attacks trying to get an opening. Mateo then kicked the Heartless and then rose up his sword “Dark Aura!” Mateo started jumping through portals attacking the Heartless continuously until it was dead.

“Hmm not bad” said the woman “Yea thanks lets get out of here” Mateo said. They left the room and they headed towards the stairs and instead going down she started going up “Hey shouldn’t we going to down I mean that seems to be the smartest thing to do ya know?” Mateo asked “Uh no that is to obvious come on follow me” said the woman. Mateo shrugged and followed her up to the roof where there was a zip line she had obviously made for their escape. Mateo looked over at her “Who are you?” The woman smiled “My name is Keira and I’m an assassin, look over there”. Mateo walked further out on the roof and saw a huge desert and then looked at where she was pointing and saw another building where the zip line led. “That is where the portal is we must go there and leave this place,” said Keira. “You will not be so fortunate,” said a man walking out of the shadows his hair white and he had a necklace around his neck, which looked familiar, and he also looked somewhat familiar. Septero looked at this man through Dragori “Dude is it just me or am I looking at a mirror of me with white hair” “No I see it too what is going on here?!” Mateo asked. “Who cares I’m not gonna let anyone stop my job” Keira said getting ready to attack but Mateo put out his arm “No don’t you go on ahead and get the portal ready we’ll be there”. “Hmph you better stay alive” Keira said and she grabbed the zip line a zip all the way to the other building.

-------Mateo/Septero’s Battle-------
The man laughed, “Oh please this battle is pointless young one” “Whatever you don’t know what I’m capable of” Mateo said and he summoned Tide and went straight at him. “Tidal” said the man and a blade appeared and looked a lot like Tide and both blades hit causing a massive explosion knocking both of them back. “What the hell who are you?” Mateo asked with bewilderment on his face. “I am the clone of Septero, Xiktero,” said Xiktero with his red eyes flaring. “Mateo switch with me” Septero said and Mateo obeyed “Septero Switch!” the Dark Guardian looked at Xiktero “What do you mean my clone?” “Oh so you don’t know, you have been here for a year you lost a year of your life and for what you may be thinking it was all to create me the counter you” Xiktero said with an evil smile. Septero was shocked “A…..year? My friends what happened where are they?” “Oh they’re fine they actually were the ones that sent that cute assassin for you” Xiktero said. Septero got Tide ready “Well you know what thanks for having me and I’m flattered that you wanted me to give me a twin but I’m fine with there being just one of me.” Septero was about to strike Xiktero when a flash of Lightning went through Xiktero. “Septero get out of here you need to get to the portal I can hold him off” said Snake now appearing with his blade out ready to attack Xiktero. Septero hesitated and then nodded and the grabbed on to the zip line and went down to the building. As he went down as saw lightning continuously being summoned and flashes of light on the roof.

-------Portal Room-------
Septero ran down to where he saw Keira right next to a portal waiting and she saw Septero and grabbed her daggers ready to strike. “WAIT wait its me Septero I’m sure my friends told you about me” Septero said “Yea they told me a lot about both of you of how you can change form and everything they’ve really missed you well it wont be long were about to see them.” Keira said and pointed at the portal. “What?! Through there?” Septero asked and Keira nodded.

-------Lizantin-------
Septero then walked right into the portal without hesitation and found himself in a prairie sort of place. Keira jumped out of the portal and pointed at a cabin nearby “That’s the rendezvous point” “Alright awesome and Septero ran in hoping to see his friends but instead he found an empty cabin with a fire going and all wooden furniture and his hopes were shot down. Keira walked in after him “They must not be here yet” and she pulled down her hair and Septero switched back to Mateo and placed Tide on the table. “So what has happened while I have been away” Mateo asked Keira looked at him “Its for them to tell you not me”. Mateo looked down and then back up “So how old are you?” “I’m 17” Keira said. Mateo almost fell off his chair in hearing this “Wow and you’re an assassin?!” “Yea so what of it!” Keira said defensively getting up quickly looking like she was about to strike. Out of the corner of Mateo’s eyes he saw something above him move and noticed a man with one wing and Dragoon armor on the ceiling with Tide in his hand Mateo quickly raised out his hand and Tide appeared in his hand he then threw the table at the Dragoon and then grabbed the Dragoon when he fell and threw him out of the door and the Dragoon quickly got up and Mateo was already outside pointing Tide straight at his neck before he noticed all of his friends standing before him “Guys…….”

To be continued……

P.S. I know it wasn’t incredibly action packed and I didn’t add a whole lot of parts for all of you but I really needed set the mood ya know without writing like a whole lot.

Posted by Wally The Weird

Twas a good chapter Riku.
However, kinda disapointed with the fact that you made Vecks act like a total jerk and Kayne a stupid theif.
Theif yeah, and he isn't the sharpes tack of the bunch, but I think he would have the common sence to hid somewhere better then under a table!

But I enjoyed it, good chapter :)

haha yea sorry i just needed to have someone be a jerk and i thought well since Eiyuu and Mateo are closer than Vecks and Mateo that it would work and well im sorry its a cabin there arent many places to hide haha but yea thanks

I would hae settled for the ceiling. Not the most ideal spot, but considering he is a dragoon, it would be easy to get up there.
And seriosuly, how often do people look up?

you have a point ill change that but i still have to catch him the act

Oh yeah of course!
I mean, it's a good spot for hiding, but not so great for taking somethign off the table.

check it out i edited it

Kewl. Now we just need Kairi's imput, and Mr.N's.
The fire thing I like about Vecks, it'll give us another thing to tie him to us when he returns with no memory.

Thanks yea i just gave each person something that always use basically like in the earlier chapters that was Vecks's main attack and cant forget Ifrit and for Renai alchemist metal i mean it works but i think the one that was the hardest was Aurie's because i had to give Light to Eiyuu so yea i thought maybe Ice

Posted by Sak

HOW DID U NO KOORI WAS MY FAVORITE GUARDIAN?!? lol. GREAT JOB! :rock:

What about Spirit? That would suit a whitemage, especially one who was killed if you think about it.

-------------------------------------------------------
Uhhhhh....Nevermind then!

haha thanks im glad you liked it

See with Spirit that is still Acheron's necklace and also i doubt Mateo would want anyone to have that one due to what had happened the last time

Makes sence.

Now, when will Vecks be leaving? My plan was for him to be asbent during the majority of the second story, and then come back maybe half-way though with no memory and new magic.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One of the primary forms of magic he uses will be;
"If you can't see it, it has no reason not to happen"

Well i never said Vecks joined them at the cabin i just said all his friends were there

Well, we'll decide on whats what later.
Vecks will have only a few spells when he returns, but they will be far more open-ended then traditional black magic.

Vanish-A cloak of some variety is retrived from the casters robes, and thrown over top him, causing him to vanish for a breif time before re-appearing from underneath the same cloak.

Breath of life-Breathes into the casters cupped hands, and conjures a small, ghost like ball of energy in the casters hands. This can be used to magnify the power of spells, physical performance, or one of the elements (Including light and dark)

Manipulation-Manipulate one of the four elements if they are available. (Wind, Fire, Earth and Water. Lightning cannot be controlled and ice is too brittle)

Recovery-A magnitude healing spell. Small will heal instantly for a small amount, Big will heal for a larger amount but takes a bit longer, and Grand full heals but takes a bit of time.

Warp-Can be used to change where doors and arches lead. Can also be used to redirect teleportations or instant spells (Like, instead of a heartless casting a healing on it's self, this can be used to make it cast it on Vecks, Aurie, or whoever)

Mind-Mind based attack. Can be used to cause massive mental damage, killing mental based creatures, such as heartless or nobodies. Can also be used to cause confusion, sleep, or illusion to other targets.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Of course, this is still a rough idea.

alright cool but he'll be away for a while

Yeah.
oh, going to edit the above skills I listed real quick, so check back when I edit this post.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, I edited it, tell me what you think of them.

yea no problem

oh yea everyone Eiyuu got a necklace too i just edited it

Posted by Sak

Stop double posting.

Uhhhh......Who double posted?
Oh, I forgot to mention this. When somehting is amplified by breathe of life, it cannot be manipulated any longer.

So, if Vecks maniuplated the fire, and then made it stronger with breathe of life, he would loose control and it would start to burn wildly until he nulled the breathe of life by casting it again (Only one at a time for both)

right sounds fun

Remember though, this will be instead of black magic when he comes back. He'll also be more like wisdom form, he'll float around with a trail of magic at his feet.

Eventualy, he get his black magic back, but it will be an either or (He can only use one set of spell in one form, and the other in the other form)

think drive form in a way.

Posted by Arcadios

I like the Chapter it gets a 7/7 and 4 thumbs up.
Great job!!!!
I get to be Light thats so cool!

haha thanks very much youre next bro go wild with it haha

Posted by Arcadios

Man i don't know what to type.....Any suggestions one per person at a time.

well you need to tell what happened to Vecks whats the new journey what happened in the year he lost and Keira joins us now

Posted by Arcadios

So I have these so far:
-Inform Mateo about Vecks....Wally I need your help on this.
-Keira joins the party.
And I'm thinkng about the possesed Yuujin and the new chracter Kanzen fighting each other plus a new love will come to Eiyuu's life. :D

oh make her evil and if you want add some stuff with Xiktero

Posted by Arcadios

Okay Keira acts ecil while killing enemies and what do ya want me to put for Xiktero since I don't know much about him.

Posted by Sak

Oh make Keira really fast too!

Yeah I can help a wee bit.
Veks proposed to Aurie, and she excepted.
Sometime later, they were getting married. Aurie seems to have bad luck with weddings, because an uninvited guest showed up. Appearing as a heartless, Aurie and Vecks proceeded to kill it. After they finished it however, they got married.
However, Vecks froze vanished right after they kissed. He appeared to Aurie hat night in a dream, and told her he had to leave again, but would be back much sooner. Then, he told her about something that she won't tell to anyone else, and thats that.

make your love interest evil not Keira and scratch what i said before let everyone meet Snake and Ikazuchi and ill PM you on the details for Ikazuchi

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wally The Weird:
However, Vecks froze vanished right after they kissed. He appeared to Aurie hat night in a dream, and told her he had to leave again, but would be back much sooner. Then, he told her about something that she won't tell to anyone else, and thats that.

Can you clarify this part and yea of course I'll make her fast cause she's an assaisan.
And this is a picture of Eiyuu's new love intrest. Her name is Sakura.

Posted by Sak

Nah she looks like a Sachiko.

Posted by Arcadios

????

Sounds like a nacho dish.

Posted by Sak

Oh oh oh! SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAYUMI! lol. Don't name her sakura.
_______
well i gtg eat dinner bbl everyone!

Preist: I now declare you man and wife, you may kiss the bride.
The two kiss, and Vecks disappears right after words. Then tells Aurie why he disappeared that night in a dream.

i gotta go mow soon so ill bbl too

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Wally The Weird: Preist: I now declare you man and wife, you may kiss the bride.
The two kiss, and Vecks disappears right after words. Then tells Aurie why he disappeared that night in a dream.

And tell me what Vecks tells Aurie

To kairi: To late her name is Sakura and thats that.

Already mentioned it.
Vecks tells Aurie that he's sorry he had to leave, but he needed to. He says he'll be back soon, and not to worry. Then Vecks tells Aurie a secrete, and she won't tell because he wanted to keep it a secrete from everyone.

Posted by Arcadios

So many things you guys want you might have to excuse me for getting something wrong.

Posted by Sak

Wow Wally spelled secret wrong T_T

Posted by Arcadios

Well then I can say you'll be seeing the chapter around Sunday or Monday Night.
And with all the stuff you guys want and what I want this chapter going to be BIG AND PACKED WITH ACTION, ROMANCE, AND EVEN MORE ACTION.....AND YOU CAN'T FOR GET THE CONFUSION!!!!!

Meh, so I keep adding an e to the end.
I'm good at math, but a horrid speller.

Posted by Arcadios

What I'm thinking about should we go across Eiyuu's planet and say that REnai needs to do something then Eiyuu mets Sakura then Renai sees Eiyuu talking to Sakura and they have an argument. Then Eiyuu meets Kanzen they fight then Yuujin comes out saying that he'll be the only one to kill Eiyuu then Yuujin and Kanzen fight while Snake appears on the planet and fights Mateo to see what Snake is up against.

Posted by Sak

Wow....confusion.

Posted by Arcadios

thus this will happen:
We all fly across "The Ocean of Hope"
Renai realises she has to do something important
They go down to the planet
Renai seprates from the group
Sakura talks with Eiyuu and tells him how she feels
Renai sees Eiyuu with Sakura and they have an argument
Renai runs away from Eiyuu and so the group goes to confort her
Mateo stays with Eiyuu
Then Kanzen appears to take Eiyuu's keyblade
Eiyuu and Kanzen fight
Eiyuu is about to get killed then Yuujin(Kurai) stops the attack
Yuujin claims that he will be the one to kill Eiyuu
Yuujin and Kazen fight
Eiyuu jumps in to stop both of them
Snake appears to fight Mateo
Mateo argues with Snake that they shouldn't fight but Snake dosen't listen
Mateo and Snake fight
Renai and everyone else goes to see whats going on
Eiyuu stops Kanzen and Yuujin
Yuujin disappears so does Kanzen since they're weak
Mateo defeats Snake and Snake tells him why he fought him
They make up and then Snake disappears
Eiyuu is to weak and falls uncouncious thus Sakura going to Eiyuu's aid
Renai seea this and considers if Sakura will take care of Eiyuu batter then her
Aurie convices her no
And then they leave after a week staying there because of Eiyuu's wounds
Thus resides Chapter 23....still thinking of a title.

So what abuut Kayne?
Cause, he is in quite an awkward spot atm.

Posted by Arcadios

I think He'll try to help Mateo since he owns him for the confusion in the cabin. Then Eiyuu goes out of his way to help Kayne but Kayne dosen't like feeling so helpless.

While he hates being helpless, what he REALLY hates is being helped by a Keyblader.

Posted by Arcadios

So it works out I need a title though.....it has to do with love and rivalry

Posted by keyartist

Sorry I have been gone for some time now I missed all you chapters but Im using the libary computers for now.mine is in bad shape.how is everyone

Posted by Arcadios

Good and you?

Posted by keyartist

Im ok but the 6 weeks ive been off sucked

Posted by Arcadios

What happened?

Posted by keyartist

My internet wont open I call tech surport and even there where stomped iran anti-spy spam ect and i still cant work it.

Posted by Arcadios

Sucks.....Well anyway I found a title and it from an Inuyasha episode:
"Destiny is A Cruel Reunion"

Keyartist ever think of changing your avatar?
Plus check you user cp.

Posted by keyartist

some times but no today i only got 15 more min. on the computer.but send it to my mail and ill check it out

Posted by Arcadios

No I mean go to your pm's and go to the left column and at the top it says "Control Panel" click on it and check it out.

Posted by keyartist

got to go bye

Posted by Arcadios

Kairi make a comment on the story and title.

Posted by Sak

I'm fine with anything, okay? lol.

Posted by Arcadios

kewls

Wally do you have anything to add before I start?

Posted by Arcadios

DOUBLE POST SORRY

Riku what world are they in?

Lizantin its basically a grass like world very very peaceful and for your title why dont you just name it Love and Rivalry like you said i mean its simple and its original

Posted by Arcadios

I chose to name it"Destiny is a Cruel Reunion" after an Inuyasha episode.

yea i know but why not go for originality that way its yours and no one elses

Posted by Arcadios

I know but all of the thing's I say and wirte have been all barrowed ideas and this is actually the first chapter title I got from somewhere else.
Here's the begging of the chapter so far.

Chapter 23-Destiny is a Cruel Reunion
By:Mr.Nintendo74

----Lizatin----
Mateo had fell on the ground outside of the cabin to find his friends all out side.
"Yo." said Eiyuu
"Sup, bro?" asked Mateo
"Nothing much, you?" replied Eiyuu
"Just being attacked by some guy" Mateo got up and dusted the dirt off of his clothing.
"Who is he?" asked Mateo
"My name is Kayne." said Kayne
"Why'd ya destroy the roof for?" asked Renai
"Just for the hell of it." responded Kayne
"So how is everyone?" asked Mateo
"Everyone is okay but Vecks is gone." answered Aurie
"Where did he go?"
Renai stteped in to answer Mateo's question "Well let's see, from what Aurie told us, Vecks proposed Aurie and Aurie accepted. Then a heartless interrupted their weeding but they defeated it no problem. Next Vecks and Aurie said their vows and kissed but as soon as the kiss was done Vecks dissapeared into thin air."
"Then what happend?" asked Mateo in excitment
Renai countinued her story "Then as Aurie was sleeping that night, she was visited by Vecks in her dreams. Vecks explained that he had to leave again and then Vecls told Aurie a secret, she woke up met up with us again but she brung Kaune with her. She said that she saw him sttrungling with a sworm of heartless and she helped him out and Aurie invited Kayne to venture with her to find her friends since she was alone and Kayne agreed cause he was searching for someone as well."
"Wow and all this happend while I was gone?" asked Mateo
"Yea but what happend to you for these whole year?" asked Eiyuu
"We were worried about you, y'know?" said Aurie
"We were searching all over for you." added Renai
"Sorry to worry you but When I woke up I...." Mateo told them the story of what had happend to him for the time they were seprated.
".....and so I have to thanks Keira for all she's done." finished Mateo

Posted by Sak

Good job so far. Work on ur spelling.

Posted by Arcadios

Hey guys Keira's going to asked what are we doing how should they responded?

"Well we have to go look for Vecks now" or something like that?

Give me a list of whats misspelled?

Posted by Sak

Umm for starters u misspelled what was in that last post. Just read it over. You'll find the mistakes.

Posted by Arcadios

Fixed......I think.

yea that looks pretty good except you gotta remember that Keira was hired by them and then hears of our quest and decides what the hell and joins us in our journey alright?

Posted by Arcadios

k, noted and added.

Is this line good?

"I'm being chased by Death corp. so getting out of this planet would be the smartest thing to do." responded Keira

no not really because i mean she was hired if anyone is being chased by Death Corps it would be Mateo

Posted by Kiari-lover

WHAT'S GOING ON!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO KINGDOM HEARTS II? I DEMAND AN ANSWER!!:stars: :(

Posted by Arcadios

lol

Posted by Sak

Omg. This is something called a FAN FICTION. Have you heard of that?

Posted by Arcadios

lol

Posted by Kiari-lover

What is so funny Mr.N? cause I'm NOT IN A GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW:mad: and as Roxas said to DiZ: is, is that suppose to a joke? CAUSE I'M NOT LAUGHING.

Posted by Sak

Just go back to the main Kingdom Hearts forum. It's nothing that concerns u Kiari.

Posted by Arcadios

lol

Posted by Kiari-lover

Kairi fan who are you referring to? because if it's me yes I've HEARD of fan fiction, nothing more. Sorry for my temper I don't often get mad but when I do, I DO

Posted by Arcadios

lol kairi....lover I can put the avatar you want for ya.

Posted by Kiari-lover

okay, sorry again

what just happened

Posted by Sak

Nothing. Kiari (supposed to be Kairi) Lover came in here and wondered wtf was going on.

Posted by Arcadios

Be nice.

ah ok got ya

Kayne had no intention of deastroying the roof. He just went in to take Tide because he wasn't sure if he was dangerous or not.

And be nice to Kairi Lover!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I thought this was Kaynes first appearance to anyone in the group.

Its Kiari lover bro and he was trying to steal Tide for his own benefit

Posted by Sak

Guys I put up a poll in a new thread. Be sure to vote, k?
_______
Uh nvm. The poll didn't show up. I need to make the thread again.

Posted by Arcadios

for what?

Posted by Sak

Best subchapter.

so when will it be up?